PDA

View Full Version : Sad animals need zoo story update!!!!

kooky panda
07-15-11, 06:41 AM
Team lava please give Zoo Story some updates!!!!
There are sad animals everywhere that feel they are being overlooked!!!
Please give them some happiness this week!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/cosmosad-1-1-1.jpg Does anyone else have a sad animal????

Dylanie
07-15-11, 07:37 AM
Can I post a picture of a crying toddler? (On second thought, maybe I don't want my sons picture in the forum.) The zoo is "his" and he likes to name the animals and feed them animals. Some new ones (that don't cost gems) would be great!

kooky panda
07-15-11, 07:46 AM
Can I post a picture of a crying toddler? (On second thought, maybe I don't want my sons picture in the forum.) The zoo is "his" and he likes to name the animals and feed them animals. Some new ones (that don't cost gems) would be great!

Sure he could be sad for the animals.

xokay
07-15-11, 08:04 AM
Yessssss and I'm crying on the inside over no updates for Empire. :(

kooky panda
07-15-11, 08:06 AM

actually come to think of it I saw my 2 yr old nephew eat cake and ice cream once.... at that time I did consider him a little animal!!

Dylanie
07-15-11, 08:38 AM
I meant apples... feed them apples. Even the lions get apples. I can't imagine asking him to feed the zebra to the lions. ;)

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 08:11 AM
I'd love an update for Zoo Story. Haven't played it for I think four months now. Got bored of it cause there was no new stuff to add to my zoo. What's the point of expanding when u can only add the same animals, buildings etc.