PDA

View Full Version : HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! Farm Story

MzKittyKat
07-14-11, 11:10 PM
:mad::(WHA IS GOING ON THE GAME WON'T LOAD FOR OVER 5HRS ...FARM STORY & CITY STORY AND I'M LOSING ALL MY STUFF ...THIS IS NOT COOL...LOST MY STUFF TWICE BECAUSE GAME WON'T LOAD....PLEASE HELP AND FIX:mad::mad::mad:

jovenal
07-14-11, 11:21 PM
Have you tried closing the app and powering off your device? If you've already done that, the next step is to delete the app and download a fresh copy of apps. Deleting your app, doesn't delete your progress. Data is stored in TL server.

MzKittyKat
07-14-11, 11:26 PM
So if i delete i won't lose all i have already gain....i don't want to lose all my stuff...thx so much

lesleypsg1
07-15-11, 03:20 AM
No, deleting the app won't lose anything. Your game progress is stored on their server, not your device :)

Rachael98
07-15-11, 04:26 AM
No, deleting the app won't lose anything. Your game progress is stored on their server, not your device :)

Except that it's linked to the device UDID:D

kooky panda
07-15-11, 06:07 AM
Except that it's linked to the device UDID:D

But as lesleypsp stated you will not lose your game.

gitten
07-18-11, 04:40 PM
If progress is stored on their server, can they see if you have received items ordered through their pop up ads? Or, do they just see what you ordered and assume that you received items?

kooky panda
07-18-11, 05:08 PM
If progress is stored on their server, can they see if you have received items ordered through their pop up ads? Or, do they just see what you ordered and assume that you received items?

My understanding is they can see what you ordered. You may need to send them a copy of your iTunes receipt showing the date and how many gems you purchased. They can then match up to see if the gems got into your account.