PDA

View Full Version : no game center

Unregistered
09-19-10, 08:00 PM
sorry but. it does not appear in game center :S

Unregistered
09-19-10, 11:05 PM
Once you've updated ur iPhone/iPad with the latest iTunes update you automatically have the game centre app on your menu. I opened it and set up my games centre account and was quite eager to check it out but like you it didn't show for me either I went backwards and forwards from the app store, iTunes and game centre but nothing worked so I gave up and went to farm story for some harvesting and about 20seconds after opening the app a little banner come across the top of screen from game centre welcoming me back to my farm and when I went back to game centre itwas there. So hopefully u just need to open fs app to get it to appear in gamecentre. But don't get too excited coz it's a huge let down,ur neighbors aren't automatically ur friends and you'll have to invite them to be, u can't message or chat with them, no forum. Also farm story only has the achievements tally for 35 plants, not flowers, and only the 1st leaf and that's it nothing else. It has a leaderboard that doesn't work. Hopefully they'll update it soon to show the progress % of all 4 leaves and maybe add the flowers(not the roses unless they make them purchasable with coins)
Sooner the better I reckon been waiting for this game centre for awhile now and it s just big let down so far
Regards ebonymarshall