PDA

View Full Version : A Couple More Suggestions

Carolina2004100
07-14-11, 09:03 PM
Hey TL I'm back with some more suggestions for BS ok let's get started!

1) to at least make a switch in settings for the bouncing stars and coins cause I've been reading a lot of these threads and some people actutually LIKE the bouncing stars & coins.

2) to let us have as many appliances that we want. I mean as long as we have the money I think we should be allowed to get as many as we want and/or need.

3) to make a mighty oven just show up in the place where you usually by your appliances. It is really cool and I would gladly pay gems for it, but just, please don't put it in a box.

4) to have a gift all button. There's nothing more annoying than having to press every neighbor individually to gift all of them.

5) a close up shop button like I mentioned in my last thread about suggestions

6) to have a way to mark your neighbors in your friend list to show which ones you've tipped and which ones you visited. It would be really helpful considering when you're going out to tip people and the list constantly resets itself and you'll always have to remember which one you're gonna do next.

Ok that's it for now! And please whoever reads this thread, and has some more suggestions for TL, please jot them down here so TL can see it. Ok, bye!

kmjnhh123
07-15-11, 01:09 PM
Number 4 needs to be done ASAP for BS & RS