PDA

View Full Version : July 15: The Final Adventure (AKA: Weekly Update)

bawpotter
07-14-11, 08:30 PM
Many people in the world are pumped for tomorrow! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is coming out! But for us at the TL forum, we are excited about our weekly update.

I am hoping for:

1. 2 or more new recipes
2. Gift/Request All button
3. Harry Potter realated thing!

driftboutique
07-14-11, 08:37 PM
Many people in the world are pumped for tomorrow! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is coming out! But for us at the TL forum, we are excited about our weekly update.

I am hoping for:

1. 2 or more new recipes
2. Gift/Request All button
3. Harry Potter realated thing!

Well... You'll probably get one of your wishes!

If a gift/request all button comes, it will almost certainly be with a software update (meaning through the app store) rather than with content. As for Harry Potter... trademarks, copyrights and lawsuits will likely keep us from seeing butterbeer or even pumpkin juice, sadly. I'd love to see something added as an homage though... Treacle tart? Stoat sandwiches?

bawpotter
07-14-11, 08:44 PM
Yeah, that is sort of what I mean. But you never know about the App Store. TL is random with updates.

gobblies
07-14-11, 10:13 PM
Tiny chef did a HP themed update:) that gives us hope!

Phthon
07-14-11, 10:17 PM
Yeah, that is sort of what I mean. But you never know about the App Store. TL is random with updates.

You do realize that once an update is submitted to the app store it can take a week or more to get approved and released by iTunes.

greygull
07-15-11, 12:25 AM
How about Pumpkin Soda? Or Buttermead? Small play on words can cut through that red tape!

Here's to HP fans, and to TL for the wonderful games! 

buck233
07-15-11, 01:55 AM
How about a cauldron Appliance which produces magical food like snake eggs

Mogwai4111
07-15-11, 02:30 AM
Tiny chef did a HP themed update:) that gives us hope!

Tiny chef isn't available on Android, but Restaurant Story is.

"winning"

redbites
07-15-11, 08:57 AM
I haven't even seen part 1 of the deathly hallows! But I still hope today will be an awesome update!!!

Rachael98
07-15-11, 09:05 AM
I haven't even seen part 1 of the deathly hallows! But I still hope today will be an awesome update!!!

See it. You'll enjoy it. I bet I can answer HP question that you throw at me without referencing books or web etc.

greygull
07-15-11, 09:22 AM
See it. You'll enjoy it. I bet I can answer HP question that you throw at me without referencing books or web etc.

Me too! Read the books too many times lol!

xokay
07-15-11, 09:28 AM
Me too! Read the books too many times lol!

Too many is NOT possible. I like to think I'm one of the biggest fans ever. I've read them all literally hundreds of times and still notice something new with each reread. (I carry one with me at all times).

Anyways, I'd die for an HP related update, but won't expect it. Greygull was right in saying that a bit of word manipulation gets you by trademarks and whatnot.

GroupMagma
07-15-11, 09:33 AM
If I'm tired today, it's because I was camped out in front of a theatre for half the night, then watching HP for the other half. :p

redbites
07-15-11, 09:36 AM
I've read all the books but I haven't read the deathly hallows since it's 2007 release. It would be cool if they added butterbeer to the drink machine though

greygull
07-15-11, 10:06 AM
If I'm tired today, it's because I was camped out in front of a theatre for half the night, then watching HP for the other half. :p

And you didn't invite any of us?

Going next weekend, my mom's coming to visit to watch it with us.

bawpotter
07-15-11, 10:12 AM
Where is the update?

lesleypsg1
07-15-11, 10:28 AM
Professor snape stole it? ^^

bawpotter
07-15-11, 10:30 AM
Nice!

Awwwwww poor Snape... I gonna miss him.

kooky panda
07-15-11, 10:31 AM
Where is the update?

disappeared in the vanishing cabinet!!! :eek::eek:

driftboutique
07-15-11, 10:36 AM
Where is the update?

It's being delivered via the Floo network today, I believe. Make sure you have a 3G fireplace.

lesleypsg1
07-15-11, 10:38 AM
Although I don't have the update, just got a pop up announcement in far...so the push I guess is underway....and theres a PEACOCK

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/24f1cd3a.jpg

xokay
07-15-11, 10:40 AM
Although I don't have the update, just got a pop up announcement in far...so the push I guess is underway....and theres a PEACOCK

Sissy will be thrilled! ahahaha

cwmw
07-15-11, 11:10 AM
New update 7/15 => sun table and sun chair :( no recipes

saintlover
07-15-11, 11:14 AM

I did the same thing with my son and his bandmates.

CopperBoom
07-15-11, 11:30 AM
Free gift with purchase gems: VIP Lounge! It's about 4x4 and very cartoony...

bawpotter
07-15-11, 12:21 PM
No new recipes...

kandeegrlz
07-15-11, 12:23 PM
Free gift with purchase gems: VIP Lounge! It's about 4x4 and very cartoony...

Did u get this? Do you have a pic of it? I'm very curious as to what exactly it is...

luckygirl101
07-15-11, 12:29 PM
No recipes in this weeks update. Just a sun table and chair  What was the point of the surveys asking us what food we want if they aren't going to give us anything at all. I'm upset. This update is pretty much worthless. But it better than not having 1 at all 

casadolce
07-15-11, 01:02 PM
I'm disappointed in this week's update. Was praying for new recipes, especially for the grill (and the stove, and the oven, for that matter). The sun table and sun stool are blue (!) and are gem items. The VIP lounge is a gift-with-gem-purchase, but I'd rather design my own (isn't designing my own the whole purpose of this game anyway?).

Oh well, there's always next week!!!!

redbites
07-15-11, 01:40 PM
What $10.49 for the vip lounge in it's cheapest gem purchase!! Why so expensive? And there hardly ever is any items for coins in restaurant story

CopperBoom
07-15-11, 01:48 PM
Yes I have the VIP lounge placed in my restaurant but still redecorating. You can visit my restaurant to take a look though (ID: CopperBoom)

sissy8
07-15-11, 02:44 PM
my dream is here THE PEACOCK:);):rolleyes: