PDA

View Full Version : Stuck At Title Screen Loading..

spad0vv
07-14-11, 07:51 PM
Using HTC EVO 4G
Android Version : 2.3.3

Game was working pefrectly till i wanted to quit game and then it was loading "Processing" for a long time so i press Home Button and force closed it and now i start up game and its loading on the title screen forever then eventually tells me i need wifi. I tried factory restore,Reinstalling,Turning off mbile data starting game then turn on mobile data still same. I dont know if this is just me or what but my brother has his working on his Samsung Galaxy tho.

kooky panda
07-14-11, 08:04 PM
Sounds like you have taken all the steps!!!! You will probably need to email
Support@teamlava.com. They will need to look into your game.

Be sure and give them all this information .

They are closed on weekends so it may not be until next week before they get back to you.

nmishii
07-14-11, 08:19 PM
Same thing happened to me also on Farm Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story. But I did not factory reset or reinstall. Have 4 bars and can get to internet so its not my connection.

Samsung Epic 4G. v2.2.1

fabandfungirl
07-14-11, 09:46 PM
I sent an email to TL support because I haven't been able to play since 3pm. I got access for about 10 minutes and sent to the trash all the expired items. I was too naive and spent more money and ordered more items that will be lost too. The automatic reply said it could take 3 days to get a response...by that time I will lose all the items in fashion and bakery story...

nmishii
07-14-11, 11:36 PM
I'm back up on Farm Story, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story.

gobblies
07-15-11, 12:25 AM
It could be a server issue- it happens:p