PDA

View Full Version : How can i water to the community member and add friends?

Unregistered
05-31-10, 02:27 PM
Hi i'm new to farm store.
i just created my id and tried to visit community members so that i can water the crops that they have. (i dont know what i can get by doing this though.... some coins?)
however, when i visit their farm, i get a water icon with number 5 on the right side of screen, when i click on the crops, i can't water them....

can you please tell me what i'm doing wrong so that I can visit more community ppl?

and one more questions... ( i should have post another post though... sorry)
i dont have any friend who can play wit this game. is there any way to add neighbors to my farm?

Unregistered
05-31-10, 03:44 PM
If the crops already have water droplets above them, they have already been watered. You have to click on the ones with no water droplets.

HTH

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-01-10, 02:05 AM
Hi i'm new to farm store.
i just created my id and tried to visit community members so that i can water the crops that they have. (i dont know what i can get by doing this though.... some coins?)
however, when i visit their farm, i get a water icon with number 5 on the right side of screen, when i click on the crops, i can't water them....

can you please tell me what i'm doing wrong so that I can visit more community ppl?

and one more questions... ( i should have post another post though... sorry)
i dont have any friend who can play wit this game. is there any way to add neighbors to my farm?

Are you remembering to double tap on other's crops when you try to water them? It grants you experience toward your star rating which will keep your farm near the top of any social list it appears on when full (four stars).

Visitors to your farm may leave you a Storm8 ID and ask you to add them, should you wish to this code can be entered by navigating to Menu, Social, Invite Friends. This farmer can then accept your invitation and will appear on your Neighbours tab, just left of Invite Friends.