PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance or is it a problem with my phone?

fabandfungirl
07-14-11, 06:09 PM
I have been trying to log in to bakery story and fashion story for a while without success. I restarted my phone and nothing. It keeps loading and loading or I get the message that an online connection is required. My other internet application are working fine. What is going on?

kooky panda
07-14-11, 07:16 PM
I am having no problems. I play on iPhone. If it just started you may want to delete game and re download.
Game is saved on team lava server.. You will not lose game.

fabandfungirl
07-14-11, 08:20 PM
It is not my phone. I had the games again for a few minutes...then the same problem. I checked my boutique and almost all items were expired. I ordered new ones. After a few minutes the games went off line again...I will lose a lot of money, hopefully nothing else.

jovenal
07-14-11, 08:24 PM
Try deleting the app and downloading a fresh copy of the game. see if it fixes the problem.

nmishii
07-14-11, 08:38 PM
There's another thread on this. Fabandfungirl, you're not the only one. At least two android users, including me, are having the same problems.

marrrina
07-15-11, 06:36 PM
It's not just an Android Issue. I had the same problem this week on my iPhone and found removing the apps completely, then re-installing them, solved it.

shellybot
07-17-11, 06:05 PM
This as happened to me too. I play on an iTouch. I think it's something on teamlava's end. Sometimes the clothes expire and sometimes they are restored. I think this just a bug in the game. Sometimes I get boutique is out of sync when I exit and then reenter the game.