PDA

View Full Version : Boxes that cost 24 gems

max12add
07-14-11, 03:26 PM
I spent 24 hard earned gems on something that I don't want or didn't want. I got a purple mushroom.
You kidding me? A mushroom called a "Royal Toadstool" I never use it and I doubt I'll use it.
Any way of having us choose from a list of menu before giving us something we won't like? I only keep it in
storage. Maybe allow users to switch/exchange or sell back or get reimburse with these? I could have used
my 24 gems on something better.

Rachael98
07-14-11, 03:32 PM
It's designed to be a gamble.
And no, you can't get your gems reimbursed or everyone would return them over and over until they got what they wanted. You're meant to work hard at buying them and hoping for the best. Sorry.

Mogwai4111
07-14-11, 04:35 PM
In the future, refer to this thread so you'll know what item you *might* get when purchasing a box (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13844-Exclusive-Gem-Items-for-all-Stories-*Master-List*)

luckygirl101
07-15-11, 12:47 PM
I kinda agree with you. You spend $5 for 24 gems then you use it on a box and get something stupid and something you won't use at all. I don't think they should have a common item pack. I think that they should all be rare awesome items. I bought the box 3 times & iv stopped because I got bad items. If they were better I would still buy the box even with the gamble.

gennyroses
10-02-11, 09:27 AM
I like the idea of allowing us to swap these items with another player. Ones trash is another's treasure.