PDA

View Full Version : Cannot buy gems

0face
07-14-11, 01:58 PM
LG Ally
Android 2.2.1
Using Verizon as a provider

I click on add gems. Click the package. And it opens up a window to the teamlava website.

On my girlfriends phone she tried to buy gems to see if she got something different and it prompted up a warning that she was about to buy gems and a receipt on the screen(I imagine how it should look).

Why am I getting directed to the teamlava website. It's not even my browser bringing the page up its the game itself.

Rachael98
07-14-11, 02:01 PM
Please try not to cross-post. You can contact a moderator if you want anything moved.
Anyway, I'm not sure because I don't use a Droid (an Android user would be more knowledgable). But do you have the payment method enabled?

0face
07-14-11, 02:03 PM
Is that something I have to do through verizon? Or in game?

Phthon
07-14-11, 02:06 PM
more likely the Settings of your device.

Rachael98
07-14-11, 02:17 PM
Is that something I have to do through verizon? Or in game?

Not the foggiest. Just saying anything that might be restricting it.

expressW
07-17-11, 05:00 AM
LG Ally
Android 2.2.1
Using Verizon as a provider

I click on add gems. Click the package. And it opens up a window to the teamlava website.

On my girlfriends phone she tried to buy gems to see if she got something different and it prompted up a warning that she was about to buy gems and a receipt on the screen(I imagine how it should look).

Why am I getting directed to the teamlava website. It's not even my browser bringing the page up its the game itself.

You have the same same issue as me! I have the same prob on RS and CS.

When I try to buy gems on my android (HTC Desire/Vision, ver 2.2) it takes me to the team lava website. I emailed TL and they have asked me to reinstall the game so i have the newest version. That didnt work so i emailed again and they said to send a screenshot of the issue to them.
Unfortunately i have no idea how to send a screenshot on Android (so if anyone knows how to make ANDROID screenshots then please tell me) so i have not gone back to TL Support.

You need to ensure you have google checkout too. You cant buy anything on Android without a google checkout account.
Also, you need to ensure you are from a country that supports paid apps.

If you know how to make screenshots on your phone, then i would suggest send it to TL Support with all your phone details and your ID and see if they can help! If you do get it fixed, please tell me too!!!

hope it helps a bit!

kooky panda
07-17-11, 05:45 AM
You have the same same issue as me! I have the same prob on RS and CS.

When I try to buy gems on my android (HTC Desire/Vision, ver 2.2) it takes me to the team lava website. I emailed TL and they have asked me to reinstall the game so i have the newest version. That didnt work so i emailed again and they said to send a screenshot of the issue to them.
Unfortunately i have no idea how to send a screenshot on Android (so if anyone knows how to make ANDROID screenshots then please tell me) so i have not gone back to TL Support.

You need to ensure you have google checkout too. You cant buy anything on Android without a google checkout account.
Also, you need to ensure you are from a country that supports paid apps.

If you know how to make screenshots on your phone, then i would suggest send it to TL Support with all your phone details and your ID and see if they can help! If you do get it fixed, please tell me too!!!

hope it helps a bit!

Not sure how to take screen shot on droid, but you can try to take a picture of screen with a camera, upload to computer then email that picture to support

0face
07-21-11, 03:32 AM
This is no longer an issue...for verizon users getting this same issue. Pay your bill. My bill had gotten posted a few days prior to my attempts at buying gems. Who would have thought...it wasn't even due.

But this thread can be closed now

kooky panda
07-21-11, 04:07 AM
Thanks for letting us know what happened..