PDA

View Full Version : Contest ideas

jackroc
07-14-11, 01:55 PM
just a few contest ideas:

1: Best Idea Contest- all players submit an idea for a weekly update the best idea gets put in the game the person who came up with it gets 50 city cash or gems
2: City Art Contest- participants take a picture of part of their city and recreates it by sculpting it, sketching it, painting it, etc. post both pics on the forum best artwork wins 50 citycash or gems

comments? criticism? udeas of your own? please post!

Rachael98
07-14-11, 02:35 PM
Criticism should be "Constructive Feedback".
I like these. It's a shame that you didn't post then in the relavent thread whilst it was open. The only slight drawback is that photography disadvantages Droid users.

jackroc
07-14-11, 02:48 PM
true... i did forgot about droid users

Rachael98
07-14-11, 02:52 PM
true... i did forgot about droid users

Oh, you probably don't want to say that. I can hear an incoming army now...:/
It is possible just to post artwork (doesn't necessarily need Droid software) though. It could work for all game, not just CS. I'd never win because my art isn't great, but I still really like the concept.

dragonfruit39
07-21-11, 09:13 AM
As I said, I'm NEW TO THIS!!! For Restaurant Story as an Update there can be a Time Capsule as a Surprise Box , and some Sleek Metal Chairs and Tables to match with the Sleek Metal Counters , also some surprises for the Time Capsule are Robot Waiter , and Holograms . Also there can be Metal Tiles ! I hope I have a chance to Win !!!

dragonfruit39
07-21-11, 09:17 AM
Wait , this isn't a REAL contest ???!!! Lol , I'm SOOO DUMB !!! man, can someone PLEASE send my idea to someone WHO CARES !!! And will USE IT WISELY !!!! I hope noone COPIES !!! I really NEED GEMS !!! Lol

ladyj0y
07-27-11, 11:29 AM
I don't know if this would be to much..but maybe to make a Video about the Games. Post on YouTube and here...of course with a Topic. Maybe for some more work, but thats the highest Level on Creativity I think :p

Maybe more time 2 or 3 Weeks or a Month...but I think that would be really fun.

Oh I got a Topic...maybe a Tutorial :D Tutorial Contest...how to play RS or FS or whatever. That would be awesome. A lot of fun...yes..maybe a big Price for that..but it would be great and advertisement for Teamlava. Hope you understand what I mean :cool:

DAISIE33
08-04-11, 01:30 PM
U should do a riddle contest whoever solves a riddle u pick first wins ___ gems

CafeMuneca
08-13-11, 04:51 PM
I actuallt wanted to start a NEW thread but this one is close enough to my idea

I was wondering if we could have in game challenges. Daily or weekly. Something like making a certain amount of money or cooking a certain amount of food or a list of foods. Maybe even rearrainging the furiture or number of ppl you visit.

gobblies
08-13-11, 04:53 PM
Hmm.. Not sure! I shall brainstorm

CafeMuneca
08-13-11, 04:54 PM
I actually wanted to start a NEW thread becaus# it s not really a contest

I was wondering if we could have in game challenges. Daily or weekly. Something like making a certain amount of money or cooking a certain amount of food or a list of foods. Maybe even rearrainging the furiture or number of ppl you visit.

rr9149
08-22-11, 06:53 PM
I like the best idea contest idea. :) that way android users have a chance.