PDA

View Full Version : Why my GEMs are all gone and my coins are drops?? Please return all back to me!!

kittycat2002
07-14-11, 12:36 PM
As of HK time 23:00 14 July 2011, I still have 20GEMs. But, after I reconnected at 3:00 15 July 2011, a message pop-up about the "server sync problem needed to reset". Then, after the system reset, I found all 20 GEMs are gone. In addition, before the sync message pop-up, I saw a message displayed about "during my away I earned 2x,xxx conis". Around 00:00, I remember I seems already have 17x,xxx conis. But, after the reconnection, the coins drops to 152,xxx and it only shows 5xx conis earned during my away. Why??

As GEMs is required money to purchse. How can the "GEMs gone" be happened suddendly after the "server sync"?? Please return the GEMs and the points back to me ASAP and also will no affected my coins earned during the period from 3:00 till next time I log in again!!

My ID:kittycat2002
Level reached : 25

xokay
07-14-11, 12:55 PM
You have to contact support@teamlava.com about this. Give them all the info you put here.

kittycat2002
07-14-11, 01:01 PM
I did it and they've got a "auto reply" returned and asked me to do this. So, I post this in here again. Actually, I did in both ways...... Are there any one experience this before?? If so, I feel it is very risky for us to purchase GEMs which I'm planning to do so.

Rachael98
07-14-11, 01:34 PM
I did it and they've got a "auto reply" returned and asked me to do this. So, I post this in here again. Actually, I did in both ways...... Are there any one experience this before?? If so, I feel it is very risky for us to purchase GEMs which I'm planning to do so.

This does occasionally happen. A member of the TeamLava Support Team should review the problem ASAP. The automated answer is just acknowledging that they have received it.