PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in the achievements

dspring
07-13-11, 01:52 PM
I have done the requests on the cow and pig achievements and it has not updated. I bought 2 cows and milked them twice and it still shows not done. The pig achievement has not updated either. :(

buttonducks
07-19-11, 03:58 PM
I am also having this problem with the cows challenge. (moo juice) I purchased a few cows and now have about 20 due to gifts, etc. I have milked them all many times but it has not yet updated. Please rectify this as I don't have any gems to bypass this challenge.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 03:59 PM
I think that others have too. TL, do you know about this?

perignondom
07-19-11, 11:09 PM
same prblem to me ....

madaxman
07-25-11, 03:02 PM
Yes, and I have the same problem with the cows. I wondered whether the problem is that I already had a couple before the achievement was set. It would be really good to get this fixed. I don't see why I should use my gems to get over a bug in the game!

madaxman
07-26-11, 04:14 PM
Moo Juice Sorted!

I have solved the problem! Try this: With the Edit tool, click on all the cows and put them into storage. Click on 'Inventory and select cows. Place two of them in an empty space; do not move or rotate. When they are ready to milk, you win the achievement. I don't know whether you can move or rotate but I didn't and it worked. :-)

Athalhys
09-02-11, 11:01 AM
Hi everyone ! I answer to this old trad coz i also got those kind of issues.
That is the second time i have to do the pig pen story... i bought five of them & four light grey fences but the game keeps on ignoring it...
I dunno what to do...
Does anyone can help please ? :)))
I love that game so much...

auburnheaven
09-06-11, 10:34 PM
I believe you are buying the wrong fences... Buy the CORAL fence, not the regular fence.

Hi everyone ! I answer to this old trad coz i also got those kind of issues.
That is the second time i have to do the pig pen story... i bought five of them & four light grey fences but the game keeps on ignoring it...
I dunno what to do...
Does anyone can help please ? :)))
I love that game so much...