PDA

View Full Version : Contest Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

DeMartyr
12-13-16, 04:40 AM
Hello! I played yesterday until I got up last the first tier in the contest then I come back to it this morning and it has resent to 0. I love candy blast love competition even more. But if when I have a chance at 1st y'all restart me then there's no reason to play. GIVE ME MY POINTS BACK!

kooky panda
12-13-16, 11:45 AM
Hello! I played yesterday until I got up last the first tier in the contest then I come back to it this morning and it has resent to 0. I love candy blast love competition even more. But if when I have a chance at 1st y'all restart me then there's no reason to play. GIVE ME MY POINTS BACK!
This thread is for forum contest questions. For help with your game please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

PattiesPetShop
03-28-17, 04:20 AM
I've been a Forum member for years and just now stumbled upon these form and Facebook contests. If your goal is to have more players engaged, shouldn't there be some sort of message that goes out to Forum members letting them know of new contests?
In these threads I've seen messages showing the winners, but not of announcing there was a contest in the first place. Please let me know how to join (or become aware of) these contests!

Rynetory2
03-28-17, 07:38 AM
A new thread will be started for new contest in the Forum: Events and Contests! (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!) Keep a lookout in this forum. :)

PattiesPetShop
03-29-17, 04:47 AM
Thanks!

Rynetory2
03-29-17, 05:05 AM
Thanks!

You are most welcome! :)

pagia26
08-04-17, 12:11 PM
Hello i send this message because i need some gems fo pet shop story and i am trying to participate in a contest in order to gain some

kooky panda
08-04-17, 12:45 PM
Hello i send this message because i need some gems of pet shop story and i am trying to participate in a contest in order to gain some
I am sorry but there are currently no forum contests, but keep checking back.

Jojocl141587
10-25-17, 01:47 PM
I seen that Farm Story 2 has a contest going. Can the original Bakery or Restuarant Story get a cook or bake off please? I never got to participate in them before because I wasn’t playing at the time. I think if Storm8 brings those back it could spark new interest in the game for new players and long time players too.