PDA

View Full Version : Contest Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

xoxjenn
10-16-12, 11:12 PM
It in the tabs by the Templates tab. It's the first one.

I mean the last one! :X

Assamii
10-16-12, 11:16 PM
Go to "Create". Then you chose a "Template". Search for the items you want for your outfit using the "All Items" tab & drag & drop them to the area of where you want them on the template.

Okay I found it xD but how can I drag the item? Couldn't do it. :(

xoxjenn
10-16-12, 11:40 PM
Okay I found it xD but how can I drag the item? Couldn't do it. :(

If you drag it all the way into the space on the template it should let you.

Assamii
10-17-12, 12:02 AM
If you drag it all the way into the space on the template it should let you.

Yep, it just worked when itried to do it using my lap top lol. xD
Thank you so much, you were so helpful! :) And sorry for bothering dear.
You dont mind to ask you if i had any other question, dont you? lol :D
Thanks again. xx

Assamii
10-17-12, 12:34 AM
Does anyone know how to write on the design? i mean howcan we use that text icon? thanks. xx

rowayyah
10-18-12, 07:43 AM
I didn't get it, I went to polyvore but all I saw was few outfits that have nothing to do with halloween

ButterPanda
10-18-12, 03:12 PM
I guess I'm a little confused, as I don't play Fashion Story; how do we use the in game catalog AND polyvore to create the outfit? Does it just have to look similar to something already in game?

Sorry for the confusion but it does not have to be from Fashion Story. I removed that part of the post. It can be anything you want.

xoxjenn
10-18-12, 05:24 PM
I didn't get it, I went to polyvore but all I saw was few outfits that have nothing to do with halloween

You have to create your own outfit. :)

Aqua998
10-19-12, 09:41 PM
how do you use the website polyvore?

xoxjenn
10-19-12, 10:03 PM
how do you use the website polyvore?

You choose a template & then you drag & drop your clothing items from the "All Items" tab, that you searched for/found. Then you "Publish" it. Post the URL of the picture on here! :) Hope that helps!

mattyboo1
10-20-12, 03:44 PM
when do the winners receive their winnings after being chosen?

Send a PM to butterpanda

Zetra
10-22-12, 03:44 PM
Butterpanda says send a PM with the Storm8 ID...,Who's ID,Is the users?

sweetstuff525
10-22-12, 03:47 PM
Butterpanda says send a PM with the Storm8 ID...,Who's ID,Is the users?

Yes the storm ID of design you like. 1st (stormID) 2nd ( stormID )3 rd( storm ID)
Oh and the letters before the ID that BP posted

RhaiInc
10-23-12, 07:11 AM
how about a contest wherein it is asked if what is their prediction of a new dragon,food and etc
and the votes will be counted in terms of the most "numbered" neighbor per participant accordingly arranged per level every other week.

My comment to events and contests: Why don't they give at least a consolation prize to participants in order to appreciate their efforts?

maggieyyli
10-23-12, 11:07 AM
When will be the end of voting period?

54starr
10-23-12, 07:15 PM
For the costumize contest can u delete my first entry please with all of the letters and stuff?

nelle_09
10-24-12, 08:17 AM
I really wanna earn gems but i dont know how it actually works.. cuse i didnt even recieve gems or club cash in my games but , hope you could understand me,How can I upload the portrait i have done..? What day where you will choose the winner so I can do it at our home!

xoxjenn
10-24-12, 01:47 PM
When does voting end for the outfit contest?

chewytwix
10-25-12, 07:09 PM
a princess tutu eagle

http://i48.tinypic.com/ipqj40.jpg

i love the tutu

ladym7
10-26-12, 03:58 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/blackrose_skate09/6C59B8D5-663E-4072-B4F9-6B49DEB966FC-4762-00000B6BDBCFA6C1.jpg Dragon Story! :D

haha headless dragon :D so smart :p

benhinhin
10-26-12, 07:08 PM
The Black Magic Queen

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k638/kieranyeow/5A814AAF-267F-4C91-A5E5-99F9EBFE2FF3-3264-000002B9B4A11CE8.jpg

This must be selected,so cute and spooky

rowayyah
10-27-12, 02:39 AM
Hey! I tried to download GIMP but they wouldn't allow me( they said that IOS don't allow direct downloads ) I tried to download photoshop but I didn't know how ) PLEASE tell me why they don't allow me to download GIMP or how to download photoshop!

sweetstuff525
10-27-12, 08:13 AM
The "little" mermaid
http://i49.tinypic.com/2zqh1n7.jpg

lol thats cute ......omg tl you have great artists

chewytwix
10-27-12, 09:28 AM
The "little" mermaid

did she just eat flounder?

girmoose4
10-27-12, 11:07 AM
These are awesome, but why are people changing the background and posting the exact same costume entry as the people who created it? The batman eagle and the wicked witch eagle? They're exact;y the same only pasted on someone else's storm ID and passed as theirs.

sweetstuff525
10-27-12, 12:01 PM
These are awesome, but why are people changing the background and posting the exact same costume entry as the people who created it? The batman eagle and the wicked witch eagle? They're exact;y the same only pasted on someone else's storm ID and passed as theirs.

Wow I just saw that... How is Bp going to know who is the original creator? I think he should take the first poster of who posted the pic .... And not let the other people who " copied" enter next contest as a reminder that plagiarism. Is not allowed

Tempete8
10-27-12, 01:05 PM
this is my painting i need gems 100 gems great have got money to expand for months

HEY You Used mine That's no fair!!!

sweetstuff525
10-27-12, 01:12 PM
HEY You Used mine That's no fair!!!

Yeah it's unfair... How dare someone do that

Temptete I can see that's yours because you are always good on your designs.... I hope Bp does something about this

Tempete8
10-27-12, 01:15 PM
Yeah it's unfair... How dare someone do that

Temptete I can see that's yours because you are always good on your designs.... I hope Bp does something about this

Aw thankyou :) . Yeah I hope he does something about it to.

Tempete8
10-27-12, 01:19 PM
Can someone get disqualified from the contest if they use someone else's artwork?

Dior0
10-27-12, 02:30 PM
i a gree contest are great idea for having fun and winning prizes and ilike picture type contest id:dior0

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
10-27-12, 05:37 PM
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w378/ainteasybnez/46779085153608d41a5fec867c651915_zpsb18bba62.jpg

http://http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w378/ainteasybnez/46779085153608d41a5fec867c651915_zpsb18bba62.jpg

I forgot to mention I want gold for Dragon Story if I win.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
10-27-12, 05:42 PM
Just another note for this topic...
I am one of those people that would like to keep Facebook and Forum contests separate. My Facebook account is strictly personal and I want to keep it that way.
Another word to the wise... When I won that Peaceful Bakery Contest that was voted on on Facebook, I was INUNDATED with neighbor requests. Probably a few HUNDRED. That was a month ago and I still get at least 10 a day. Great if you're looking for nbrs, but I like to keep my number a reasonable one, so I'm not interested. I'm almost sorry I entered that.
Just something to keep in mind!!

I also do not want Facebook and forum connected.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
10-27-12, 05:44 PM
I accidentally posted duplicate images in the costume contest. I cannot find a way to edit, can you wonderful mods help with this? Please and thank you.

willothewisps
10-27-12, 09:13 PM
I love the Iron Eagle. I laughed so hard.

rowayyah
10-27-12, 11:36 PM
Don't worry, I think they will know who's the real owner of the pic, the first person to post it is it's owner, but I honestly HATE COPY CATS AND *****ERS!!!!!!!
I would really like to join but I couldn't download gimp or photoshop😞

xoxjenn
10-28-12, 02:13 AM
Don't worry, I think they will know who's the real owner of the pic, the first person to post it is it's owner, but I honestly HATE COPY CATS AND *****ERS!!!!!!!

You can use any type of paint program. Most computers come with the standard "Paint" program.

xoxjenn
10-28-12, 02:14 AM

Lol, I just noticed that. The first person to post it is the original poster & definitely deserves all credit for it!

sourlicorice5
10-28-12, 07:45 AM
The "little" mermaid

Lol I love this one :)

sourlicorice5
10-28-12, 07:52 AM

Since hours was posted first you were obviously the origianl creator (and it's lovely. So much better than mine lol). The other one should be disqualified from the contest.

sourlicorice5
10-28-12, 07:54 AM
Since yours was posted first you were obviously the origianl creator (and it's lovely. So much better than mine lol). The other one should be disqualified from the contest.

edited.......

unosocite
10-28-12, 08:57 AM
The "little" mermaid

LOL awesome. This has gotta be picked

wwookkyy
10-28-12, 11:50 AM
LOL awesome. This has gotta be picked

thanks for all your nice comments about my draw, i'm gonna cry
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GvOFLrlA5tM/TuEv4cpYORI/AAAAAAAAAnU/twE-OoUuMZk/enraptured.png

Tempete8
10-28-12, 12:12 PM
thanks for all your nice comments about my draw, i'm gonna cry
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GvOFLrlA5tM/TuEv4cpYORI/AAAAAAAAAnU/twE-OoUuMZk/enraptured.png

Lol when I first seen your dragon I was like Aww (its so cool) then I was like Awww (the lil fishy is getting eatin)

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
10-28-12, 11:51 PM

I have gimp and photoshop but didnt want to go to all that effort when i have real work to be done, so i simply used my iPad Line Brush app and painted on a costume real quick:)

wwookkyy
10-29-12, 09:24 AM
Lol when I first seen your dragon I was like Aww (its so cool) then I was like Awww (the lil fishy is getting eatin)
Hehehe you know...the dragons -__-' . But finally that's what happens when you only give them fireapples or scalypears for lunch xD

May be it can help you: I used Photoshop and saved my work in .JPEG :)

dragonolic
10-30-12, 01:46 PM
I love the Iron Eagle. I laughed so hard.

Yay, glad I could make you laugh. Thank you! :)

jaspertine
10-30-12, 08:17 PM
What contest is going on now?

unosocite
10-31-12, 07:13 AM
http://www.numoondesign.com/contest/GladiatorDragon.jpg

Amazing design. Go baboo!

mattscorner
10-31-12, 10:30 PM
To clarify, do we not need to post our storm ID on facebook contests? It appears as if they're all prefaced: "leave a comment with your storm ID..." Like others, I prefer to keep that off of facebook, but the instructions indicate otherwise. Thanks to any/all who may clear that up for me.

mattscorner
10-31-12, 10:31 PM
Also, I apologize in advance if this was totally covered, I tried to read through this whole thread, but it's very long :)

rowayyah
11-01-12, 04:18 AM
I have gimp and photoshop but didnt want to go to all that effort when i have real work to be done, so i simply used my iPad Line Brush app and painted on a costume real quick:)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!😄 😝 😁 👍 You just saved my life!! I can now join many TL contests!! Now the only problem I have is uploading the picture and placing it on a thread!!😓😁lol!!! But I am still sure that it is not as good as GIMP or photoshop..😊👍👌

rowayyah
11-02-12, 08:10 AM
That's it!!!! I officially give up!!! 😡 posting a pic is sooooooooooo complicated!!! I got stuck in step 4(I think) , I emailed the photo to myself but when I opened the computer and looked for the pic I didn't find it!! Now because I don't know how to post a pic, I am not going to join....:( AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAH!!!!!!!(that's me crying!)

Brianna91168
11-07-12, 05:35 AM
do we have to say how much it cost?

irutger
11-07-12, 10:33 AM
Do we need to show the prices in $ or in gold pieces (like RS)?
- Rutger

dragonolic
11-07-12, 03:46 PM
Do the items have to be pictures from in the game, or real world items that look like in-game ones?

queentina3
11-07-12, 04:15 PM
Do the items have to be pictures from in the game, or real world items that look like in-game ones?

The course items in your menu/catalog must come from one of our games. You can use Bakery, Restaurant, Farm, Nightclub (drink menu only), Fashion or Home Design (if you want to create a catalog instead of a menu),
-Create a menu/catalog design of your own.
-Each menu/catalog must contain a 6 course meal, 6 drinks (if using Nightclub), 6 different types of furniture (if using Home Design) or 6 different clothing options (if using Fashion) that are Fall/Thanksgiving themed.
-You can pick one game to theme your design OR you can use multiple games to create your fantastic fall lineup.

fairygeece
11-08-12, 08:02 AM
Omg this is actually haut couture drawings 😱😱😱. You're talented, i would buy from your boutique in real life w o w ... Pls add me in fashion id fairygeece

fairygeece
11-08-12, 08:05 AM
Omg this is actually haut couture drawings 😱😱😱. You're talented, i would buy from your boutique in real life w o w ... Pls add me in fashion id fairygeece

Talking about player jackar .... ��������

maggieyyli
11-12-12, 07:28 AM
errrr... The avatar image was originally created by Sehana, just the costume color had been changed.

I am not sure if it breaks the contest rule, but I think it is not appropriate unless you seek her approval.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19557-Fashion-Doll-Designers!!/page17#165

:) Here's my catalogue:
*Fab. Fall Fashion*

http://im14.gulfup.com/XuhB1.jpg

Hurry and pick the most stylish clothes! :p

Assamii
11-12-12, 09:12 PM
errrr... The avatar image was originally created by Sehana, just the costume color had been changed.

I am not sure if it breaks the contest rule, but I think it is not appropriate unless you seek her approval.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19557-Fashion-Doll-Designers!!/page17#165

I know it was created by her. I found it on TL web site, n I thought it's okay to use it. Plus I don't know how to communicate with her to ask her for using her designed doll. N btw! I didn't change the color.
I apologize. :)

Tempete8
11-13-12, 04:42 PM
The extension Is NOT FAIR. I Could of spent more time in mine.

sehana
11-13-12, 04:55 PM
I know it was created by her. I found it on TL web site, n I thought it's okay to use it. Plus I don't know how to communicate with her to ask her for using her designed doll. N btw! I didn't change the color.
I apologize. :)
It's ok to use :)

Thank you maggieyyli for helping to make sure :)

bigbux3
11-13-12, 04:59 PM
The extension Is NOT FAIR. I Could of spent more time in mine.

I guess they didn't get as much submissions as they wanted. I rushed to get mine done and I actually found a slip up on my final design which wasn't there.

Assamii
11-13-12, 07:29 PM
It's ok to use :)

Thank you maggieyyli for helping to make sure :)

Thank you dear, this is so kind of you. :)
Sorry if I bothered you in some way. Thanks again!

chewytwix
11-13-12, 07:57 PM
I guess they didn't get as much submissions as they wanted. I rushed to get mine done and I actually found a slip up on my final design which wasn't there.

me too. I would have done more edits if I had more time.

Zamoraksblood
11-15-12, 04:47 PM
This is Thanksgiving Ad Lib reference aimed @ Horntail21

Cult of Personality!!!

vanillaheaven
11-16-12, 02:48 PM
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. For the Thanksgiving ad lib contest, what tense should the verbs be in? (I'm probably nitpicking, but I wouldn't want to make a mistake that could disqualify me...) Thanks in advance ~~~~ :)

LalaSmooth
11-17-12, 02:12 PM
Okay yesterday (or day before) on Facebook, Teamlava posted about receiving gems just by leaving your ID and the game you want them with. of course a lot of players did this and they said they would announce the winners within 24 hours but today it's saturday evening & no one has heard anything :( why do they do this? i was looking forward to receive the gems :(

Tempete8
11-17-12, 03:58 PM
Because Facebook is a joke. Lol ha.

sweetstuff525
11-17-12, 04:03 PM
Okay yesterday (or day before) on Facebook, Teamlava posted about receiving gems just by leaving your ID and the game you want them with. of course a lot of players did this and they said they would announce the winners within 24 hours but today it's saturday evening & no one has heard anything :( why do they do this? i was looking forward to receive the gems :(

it was posted
here is the post
TeamLava Congratulations to Amanda Jain Post, Brendan Ball, Brooke Greene, Victor M Melendez Vicente, & Alan Wong! You've won 20 Gems or Gold for the game you listed in your post. The Gems or Gold have already been credited to your games. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Thursday at 6:52pm ? Like ? 3

neanikita
11-19-12, 10:11 AM
which the official fb page...i did not see that!

KittyKatKiikii
11-19-12, 11:36 AM
I am truly tried the bake off in bakery story. It should just be closing... But it dawned on me that players who have been playing a long time have an advantage over those of us who have only been playing a short while or with little money to purchase gems as we are battling without the benefit of many ovens. I am not completely complaining... Mostly just pointing out.

xshaunnax
11-19-12, 01:06 PM
I completely agree with you. I'm not at a lower level though. I'm level 60 and I have 15 stoves available to me. That is a lot more than some and I was able to get out quite a few servings of the peach cobbler but I didn't have the resources to purchase gems for quick completion of those dishes. I doubt I would ever be able to or willing to spend the amount needed for that many gems. I think a good solution for this would be a no gems use allowed on the dish used for the contest. I don't know if that's possible but it would even the odds a little.

ashertyciazycia
11-20-12, 08:38 AM
Hi, I sent you project for last contest. I sent it in good time. Can I know when we will know who won?

ashertyciazycia
11-20-12, 08:38 AM
I meant this contest with menus : )

yorba
11-20-12, 04:33 PM
I completely agree with you. I'm not at a lower level though. I'm level 60 and I have 15 stoves available to me. That is a lot more than some and I was able to get out quite a few servings of the peach cobbler but I didn't have the resources to purchase gems for quick completion of those dishes. I doubt I would ever be able to or willing to spend the amount needed for that many gems. I think a good solution for this would be a no gems use allowed on the dish used for the contest. I don't know if that's possible but it would even the odds a little.

yeah i realized this right away. i have the max 18 stoves but others have spent gems for more, so i figured i had no chance. i guess the big gem buyers/spenders will win.

patriziaf
11-21-12, 01:54 PM
And the winners are.... Jenny, Camille,... and 8 other players that I don't know...
Of course they have 200 appluances. Who could compete? The gems went to people who have gems.

Gifo
11-21-12, 01:58 PM
yeah i realized this right away. i have the max 18 stoves but others have spent gems for more, so i figured i had no chance. i guess the big gem buyers/spenders will win.

And the higher lvls with aloooot
more stoves then low lvl ppls

Gifo
11-21-12, 02:41 PM
And the winners are.... Jenny, Camille,... and 8 other players that I don't know...
Of course they have 200 appluances. Who could compete? The gems went to people who have gems.

and gold on dragon story, all the contests are ridiculous, why have contests when only players with gems/gold and higher lvls can win and not for all the players? the only thing I can think of is that they want you to buy gems / gold and try to win, so they earn lot of money on it

joyce35
11-22-12, 12:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/89EwN.jpg

1. Turkey Guitar Hero
2. Stummmmm!!!
3. Can play guitar and makes people forget about ****ing turkeys on Thanksgiving.
4. Pabo escaped from the slaughter house and ended up in the hands of the very pure hearted blind beggar playing guitar on the streets. He took care of Pabo and play the guitar for him whenever He feels that Pabo is lonely and scared so that he can forget all his fears. One day, the beggar talk to Pabo to touch the guitar strings, when he played the guitar he saw that the people around him are dancing then the beggar told him to go back to the slaughter house and save all the turkey before thanksgiving. When Pabo came to the slaughter house, he played the guitar and the people dance and forget about ****ing turkey which made all the turkey escaped. Thats when he became "Turkey Guitar Hero! "

I got mistaken for no.2 & no.3 please teamlava take a consideration. Thank you

sterlingempire
11-22-12, 07:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YGVDg.png

1) Drum Stixx
2) When someone trys to catch him & make him into a Thanksgiving meal he plays the drums & it hypnotizes them.
3) Rock on!
4) The farmer that owns Drum Stixx loved his pet so much that he never wanted to lose him. So every day he tried to teach the turkey things that would keep humans from getting close to him. He brought out a bunch of random items to see if the turkey had any hidden talents. The turkey grabbed the spoon & started playing a beat on the pan! Thats when the farmer fell into a trance & realized he had a rockstar turkey!

I just had to laugh. Great job! :p

vanblow
11-22-12, 10:20 AM
With regard to the current raffle in Dragon Story....

After you buy/breed a Turkey dragon for one entry and possibly raise it to Epic form for 10 entries, are you automatically entered in the raffle upon completion of the task/s or do you need to submit your ID somewhere in the form?

vanblow
11-22-12, 11:09 AM
With regard to the current raffle in Dragon Story...about buying/breeding a Turkey Dragon for one entry and raising to Epic form for 10 entries to win the gold. Does anyone know of you are automatically entered after completing the task/s or if you must submit your entry somewhere in the forum upon completion?

sweetstuff525
11-22-12, 11:35 AM
With regard to the current raffle in Dragon Story...about buying/breeding a Turkey Dragon for one entry and raising to Epic form for 10 entries to win the gold. Does anyone know of you are automatically entered after completing the task/s or if you must submit your entry somewhere in the forum upon completion?

You are automatically entered ... They are keeping track.... Good luck

xoxjenn
11-23-12, 02:48 AM
I just had to laugh. Great job! :p

Lol. Me too. I never claimed to be an artist! :p I didn't even know what I was doing when I started... it just kind of turned into this! :p

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 01:46 PM
Join me in my next loss! This will be number 38 in a row!

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 01:47 PM
Talking about the Drago Story sweepstakes.

gaclack
11-23-12, 02:02 PM
Hey, for the create a superhero turkey contest it says there are four categories, but when it is furhter explained what those categories are there are five, not four:

--2 Winners will be selected in 4 different categories for a total of 8 winners.
-The 4 categories will be, 1)Most creative name, 2)Most creative special ability, 3)super power or s****, 4)Most creative origin, 5)and Most creative turkey with 1 runner up for each.
-4 First place winners will win 50 Gems to the game of their choice (250 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
-4 Runners up will receive 25 Gems to the game of their choice (125 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 02:17 PM
@ gaclack

That means overall, which also includes the drawing of it.

xoxjenn
11-23-12, 11:07 PM
Hey, for the create a superhero turkey contest it says there are four categories, but when it is furhter explained what those categories are there are five, not four:

--2 Winners will be selected in 4 different categories for a total of 8 winners.
-The 4 categories will be, 1)Most creative name, 2)Most creative special ability, 3)super power or s****, 4)Most creative origin, 5)and Most creative turkey with 1 runner up for each.
-4 First place winners will win 50 Gems to the game of their choice (250 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
-4 Runners up will receive 25 Gems to the game of their choice (125 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).

Special ability, super power, & s**** are all in the same catergory.

ellygator
11-23-12, 11:50 PM
That cracked me up. BRILLIANT

I can't wait to submit this :D, so excited!

irutger
11-24-12, 10:11 AM
Nice design thiny19!! Really inspiring. :) GL with the contest

thiny19
11-24-12, 04:03 PM
Nice design thiny19!! Really inspiring. :) GL with the contest

Thank you irutger :-) yours is soooooooooo amazing too!!! GL to you too :-) and to the others :-) all are great!

xshaunnax
11-24-12, 11:02 PM
I like that the new contests are winner by raffle and I don't really care if the previous winners are participating. They play the game so they should try to win just like everyone else. :)

SteveEG158
11-25-12, 05:07 PM
TL can you make some contests that has a maximum entrees while others don't but the reward in gems or gold a tad bit lower because it's super hard to win a contest that 400 people enter. So if you made a section for this you don't have to waste so much time to look at 400 peoples enters when you only look at 30. also people will be satisfied on winning a contest. Also, winners can participate in the later ones because they won they should still have a chance to win more.:D;)

dgcba
11-27-12, 05:52 AM
I have a suggestion. Im sure contest participants would appreciate it very much if you can also announce the DATE AND TIME OF "WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT" aside from the deadline of submission of entries in every contest. I participated in the Waffle Whip-Up and has been excitedly checking and checking and checking for results and i think there has been 3pages of inquiries and speculations about when the results will come.

dgcba
11-27-12, 11:20 PM
Prizes:
-The 4 categories will be, Most creative name, Most creative special ability, super power or s****, Most creative origin, and Most creative turkey with 1 runner up for each.

I hope you add a 5th Category: Best Catch Phrase

msvidkiller13
11-28-12, 06:42 PM
These are all great :)

xoxjenn
11-28-12, 06:50 PM
I hope TL pays attention to copy cats in contests. I've noticed it on a few contests now. & again on the Super Hero Turkey contest.

liquidlisa
11-28-12, 10:14 PM
Lost in.....no translation? I'm searching the forums here to find out IF or WHEN the winners of Fashion Story's Holiday Fashion Sell off can be revealed, I can't believe I'm even having to dig so far,still,not a single speck of info or inquiry about who won or when will we know!! I swear it is mind boggling. Does any body know wtf is up w the results from the contest?

nmishii
11-28-12, 10:26 PM
Lost in.....no translation? I'm searching the forums here to find out IF or WHEN the winners of Fashion Story's Holiday Fashion Sell off can be revealed, I can't believe I'm even having to dig so far,still,not a single speck of info or inquiry about who won or when will we know!! I swear it is mind boggling. Does any body know wtf is up w the results from the contest?

TeamLava (FrozenTurtle) has posted status on the compiling of the results of the contests ... keep searching!!!

NeemfaB
11-30-12, 09:11 PM
Hey!!! What do we do in this contest?

afiti
12-01-12, 02:26 AM
actually u can go to pg 1 n there at the top u can see everything good luck!!!

thiny19
12-01-12, 05:24 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/111tlc3.png

1) TURKEY-MON
2) MASTER OF THUNDER
3) THUNDER THUNDER TURKEY-MOOOOOON
4) THE LAST IMMORTAL TURKEY SINCE THE TIME OF ANCIENT GODS. TURKEY-MON USED TO BE ZEUS FAVORITE PET, KING OF GODS GAVE TO TURKEY-MON THE POWER OF THUNDER. TURKEY-MON IS PROTECTING YOUNG TURKEYS AND PUNISHING EVIL TURKEY HUNTERS BY STRIKING THEM WITH DEVINE POWER.
BEWARE HUMANS YOU WILL BE PUNISHED IF YOU KEEP TORTURING TURKEYS.

I HAVE TO ADMIT, THIS IS THE BESSSSSSTTTTTTTT EVER!!! Love it!

jackar
12-03-12, 11:52 AM

OMG thank you sweetie <3

jackar
12-03-12, 11:52 AM

OMG thank you sweetie <3

bigbux3
12-03-12, 07:19 PM
http://www.numoondesign.com/contest/turkinator2.jpg

Who will ever be able to top this one!

rengirl1978
12-04-12, 01:34 AM

Yeah, this is great!!

cappa8
12-04-12, 01:53 AM
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg596/swimminwiththefishes54/F366AF37-2FF2-4A97-B983-E0D861B29133-1421-00000387D3377902_zpseeda2188.jpg

Name: Purkey
Power: he has the powers of a peacock, its feathers become a rainbow leading to a mystical land, and if you see it, you will become a Purkey immediately
Phrase: "Purkey power!"
Background: this poor creature, the Purkey, was created by an evil scientist who wasn't evil at all. It was around thanksgiving when he got an idea that would change the world as we know it. He tried to create a monster, but instead, the bottle labeled "monster" wasn't correct! It was actually turkey, but the scientist didn't know. The other half was "peacock" and that one wasn't a mistake. After all of the brewing, the mixture had formed a rainbow that shot right out of the mixing zone, the scientist suddenly turned short, and he had colorful feathers on him now, and that changed the world, by welcoming our new animal, the Purkey.

I see we have similar ideas. If I had read all the posts I would not of posted mine. My daughter and I thought it up. Too weird. Team lava please take mine out. I don't want to seem as if I took their idea. Thank you.

afiti
12-04-12, 02:55 AM
He once ran away from his Turk wax when he was small .and he doesn't like brushing his teeth which is why his breath smells .

unosocite
12-04-12, 05:57 AM

awesome

Horntail21
12-04-12, 02:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iaqMh.png

1) Carvey Potter
2) Wizard
3) Expecto Potato!
4) Carvey was once an ordinary turkey, but his parents were baked by the evil Lord Chickenmort and his gang of DeathCluckers! A mysterious lightning-bolt scar appeared on his forehead thus giving him his wondrous magical abilities. Now Carvey uses his wizarding powers for good and masters his s****s with his two pals, Mac Cheeseley and Hermayonnaise Caker, at Birdwarts School of Gravy and Ham!

Awesome! lol

Candy3030
12-04-12, 04:15 PM
Sounds fun, but, Is it just me... or is there no template :confused:

CuddlyDragon
12-04-12, 04:18 PM

Oops! Ill let ButterPanda know. :D

ButterPanda
12-04-12, 04:24 PM
Not sure why it disappeared but I added another link.

Candy3030
12-04-12, 04:41 PM
Thank you :o:)

gail66
12-04-12, 11:32 PM
can you do this if you only have iPad and no acess to computer ...? I'd like to join in

jyzzang90
12-05-12, 12:38 AM
I don't speak english very well.. So,, i have a question.

Where i uproad my picture? In here??

Thank you:)

LokiOdinson
12-05-12, 11:36 AM

Yup! What I did is that I download it to TinyPic, then copied the middle code and posted it here.

xoxjenn
12-05-12, 02:08 PM
I didn't want to participate since I never have luck to win... but I was bored XD
So here is my entry:
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc134/Nacchie/IMG-1.jpg

Haha, horrible drawing XD

It's not horrible! Its really really cute!

ricciolo
12-05-12, 02:10 PM
I didn't want to participate since I never have luck to win... but I was bored XD
So here is my entry:

Nuuuu ! your is ssssooooo cute ^\\\\^ ! mine is horrible ahahahah! But as you, I was bored ^^

cappa8
12-05-12, 02:11 PM
Not sure why it disappeared but I added another link.

I'm not getting the link for the snowman. I'm on iPad third generation. Help. Ty

Cupmeetscake
12-05-12, 04:22 PM
My sundae snowman is wearing a santa hat, but it got cut off :( it's on top
of the cherry.

Candy3030
12-05-12, 04:44 PM
So here is my entry:

Soooo pretty!! I think its great!!

dalula
12-05-12, 05:34 PM
So here is my entry:

what a cute snowman!

Tempete8
12-06-12, 02:13 AM
Can we be done with the drawing contests already?

fishersfarm7
12-06-12, 10:37 AM
Great job! My favorites are nacchiee, cosmae, and jakycam!

meme1098
12-06-12, 01:27 PM

I cat click it either. Same ol', same ol'.

jakycam
12-06-12, 06:21 PM
Great job! My favorites are nacchiee, cosmae, and jakycam!

thank you!!! thats very sweet of you

jakycam
12-06-12, 06:23 PM
Great work!! http://i.imgur.com/iT7lk.gif

Heres mine... (for dragon story:rolleyes:)

http://i.imgur.com/5gTje.png

love this one!! so pretty

xoxjenn
12-06-12, 07:01 PM
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/ashracks54/3aaca508e84b8b5bc7d7dea8b64d5003_zpsa805e32d.jpg

Best one! LOVE it!

xoxjenn
12-07-12, 01:25 AM
Can we be done with the drawing contests already?

I agree. I am usually not one to complain about stuff on the games, because I know that TL can never please EVERYONE at the same time. But the contests seem like lately they all have to do with drawing. A lot of people are not good at drawing or good at/have photoshop. I don't mind them doing them for the people who ARE good, but every now & then we need contests for those of us who are not, also.

rowayyah
12-07-12, 07:02 AM

An easy way of uploading pictures is by downloading imgur

Brianna91168
12-07-12, 07:52 AM
I forgot the name of my snowman ↑ is Stormie the Snowman...beside stormie is an iPod/iPhone saying there are gonna be new apps ♥♥♥

thiny19
12-07-12, 10:52 AM
I love snuggy95, cosmae and nacchiee ' s snowman :-)

thiny19
12-07-12, 10:53 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/111t8k7.png

Hope you guys like it! Happy Holidays! The game I want to win the prize is in Dragon Story: New Dawn! ^_^

I really like it!!!

thiny19
12-07-12, 10:55 AM
So here is my entry:

Awesome drawing & will definitely win :-)

Cosmae
12-07-12, 06:49 PM
Loving your snowman chuyx17!! :3

Cosmae
12-07-12, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the likes guys! It took me a really long time to draw and color my snowman on Paint.

Candy3030
12-07-12, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the likes guys! It took me a really long time to draw and color my snowman on Paint.

It is really super nice :o

DarkEyes2012
12-08-12, 06:30 AM
how to draw in a template on android

cupcakepartys
12-08-12, 06:57 AM
puahahah, enjoy drawing! ;p

http://i.imgur.com/de2wk.png

i love this one! Lol

sourlicorice5
12-08-12, 10:40 AM
A lot of good entries. Good luck everyone :-) Good thing I don't want to enter cause 1. I can't draw and 2. There's no link to the template anyways :p

chuyx17
12-08-12, 11:23 AM
Thank you so much! It took a lot of work lol

Candy3030
12-08-12, 11:27 AM
Awsome work everyone! Good luck

Tossa747
12-08-12, 04:45 PM
When will the contest end?

There's so many creative people here!

Candy3030
12-08-12, 05:08 PM
When will the contest end?

There's so many creative people here!

Your entry must be posted no later than Tuesday December 11th by noon PST :)

kooky panda
12-10-12, 11:21 AM
These are great guys!!!!

islanddoll1
12-10-12, 06:37 PM
First time posting a pic here, so let me see if i can do this thing right.
http://i.imgur.com/TcCF3.png (http://imgur.com/TcCF3)

I made this using kids software lol

jojopeanut
12-10-12, 11:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ymmrZ.jpg

This was my first time creating an image on a computer and it took me a really long time to make. I guarantee this snow-woman will be toasty warm this holiday.. hope you all like her :)

I love her...pink & fasiontastic ;) Good luck

jojopeanut
12-10-12, 11:09 PM
*fashionistic lol

hellomymuse
12-11-12, 03:00 AM
Wait, must we use the template given in order to qualify or can we just draw it out ourselves?

ellygator
12-11-12, 05:29 AM
I think you have to use the template as a base
Wait, must we use the template given in order to qualify or can we just draw it out ourselves?

jopazz
12-11-12, 01:09 PM
Oh man this is the second contest Ive missed out on from being sick. There are some super great snowmen though, so good luck to everyone! And I hope they have another contest soon!

FlamingInferno
12-14-12, 04:17 AM
Can we use somethingelse instead of paper? Other materials.......?

henrylucky
12-14-12, 06:15 PM
Can we use somethingelse instead of paper? Other materials.......?

Yeah, I can make this thing without scissors, but using materials like thin iron

henrylucky
12-14-12, 06:20 PM
Heres mine...

http://i.imgur.com/tfI7C.jpg

I think ButterPanda says only 1 entry per person
But you have 6 entries, is it can?

FlamingInferno
12-14-12, 06:36 PM
Or popsicle sticks i saw on the internet

thiny19
12-15-12, 04:54 AM
I think ButterPanda says only 1 entry per person
But you have 6 entries, is it can?

I think, the idea of this is he/she just tried the different snowflakes but that doesnt mean its for six person. It only used one account name, so, it means that is his/her entries. :-)

henrylucky
12-15-12, 06:12 AM
I think, the idea of this is he/she just tried the different snowflakes but that doesnt mean its for six person. It only used one account name, so, it means that is his/her entries. :-)

Okay, I'll make MANY snowflakes -_-
I already make 3

FlamingInferno
12-15-12, 06:15 AM
Lol! why dont we ask kooky for sure?

greatday2bealive
12-15-12, 03:55 PM
great job guys and gals! I would participate too if I didn't have finals next week.

FlamingInferno
12-15-12, 06:50 PM
teamlava+snowflake=
http://i5.minus.com/iQ9V5sriJ4pC3.jpg

U know i thought snow flakes were 6 pointed.... Lol nevermind hehehe

FlamingInferno
12-15-12, 06:51 PM
Ill try to submit mine later or tom.

xoxjenn
12-16-12, 12:14 AM
So far we are all winning! :p Eight entries, nine winners.... ;)

FlamingInferno
12-16-12, 06:02 AM
Problem guys. I dont know how to upload image. I went to imgur then i saw upload images next pressed computer then clicked my image and pressed open and then poof nothing happens. Little help please?

fondos2011
12-16-12, 06:13 AM
Problem guys. I dont know how to upload image. I went to imgur then i saw upload images next pressed computer then clicked my image and pressed open and then poof nothing happens. Little help please?
I usually use tinypics. :)

thiny19
12-16-12, 06:44 AM
This is mine :)
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/IMG_20121216_133003_zps7f7303a2.jpg

THIS IS AMAZING!!! Love it:-)

thiny19
12-16-12, 06:49 AM

After clicking the image from ur computer, as i remember, there is "start upload" then choose the [IMG] link says forum & boards etc..something like that :-)

thiny19
12-16-12, 06:49 AM
I had to get a bit creative with my snowflake since we're in the process of moving and most of my stuff is packed in boxes. But look, it even has Christmas lights!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dfb11d8e70a75b95b982279a882ef84a/tumblr_mf4lzvyCPx1r85jtho1_500.jpg

Looks so nice:-)

UnoRaven
12-16-12, 06:52 AM
Looks so nice:-)

Awwww thanks! I had to use neon green paper (whoops) and I stuck a pearl earring through the middle hahaha.

Yours is gorgeous though! So pretty!

henrylucky
12-16-12, 06:52 AM
THIS IS AMAZING!!! Love it:-)

Thanks ! ! ! :D

UnoRaven
12-16-12, 07:03 AM
Question! The rules state the snowflakes are due by Tuesday, December 17th. But December 17th is a Monday. So are the entries due by the 17th or the 18th?

thiny19
12-16-12, 07:11 AM
Question! The rules state the snowflakes are due by Tuesday, December 17th. But December 17th is a Monday. So are the entries due by the 17th or the 18th?

Yes. As i understand, its till 17th of December:-)

thiny19
12-16-12, 07:14 AM
Yes. As i understand, its till 17th of December:-)

I will just concentrate on the date:-) i think butterpanda got it wrong with the day:-)

strawberryswiftie
12-16-12, 10:23 AM
And HUGE....

cuzicouldyay
12-16-12, 05:06 PM
I'm so excited to do this. :D I've drawn out a pattern and everything, I just need to go to the store to get supplies. ^^;

thiny19
12-16-12, 05:35 PM
This is mine :)
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/IMG_20121216_133003_zps7f7303a2.jpg

Please teach me how to do this:-)

chewytwix
12-17-12, 05:43 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x308/SpirkMeld/photo_zpsed610cc5.jpg

I had way too much fun with this. :D I had to use posterboard because my design was too big for normal paper. xD From the outside in, it's an Epic Form Forest Dragon, the tree from a Big Green Grove, the crystal columns from the Big Green Grove, and assorted plant matter. :3 My Forest Dragon, Nakata, would like to evolve into her Epic Form for Christmas. ;)

Cutting 12 layers of posterboard at once isn't pretty. x_x :P

you should win! you obviously did this one and its pretty clear you're a fan =)

UnoRaven
12-17-12, 06:38 AM
Not to be a downer, but I really hope that some people didn't just pull an image off of google. It would be too easy.

chewytwix
12-17-12, 10:49 AM
Not to be a downer, but I really hope that some people didn't just pull an image off of google. It would be too easy.

I thought the same so I lavified mine ^_^

thiny19
12-17-12, 11:09 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x308/SpirkMeld/photo_zpsed610cc5.jpg

I had way too much fun with this. :D I had to use posterboard because my design was too big for normal paper. xD From the outside in, it's an Epic Form Forest Dragon, the tree from a Big Green Grove, the crystal columns from the Big Green Grove, and assorted plant matter. :3 My Forest Dragon, Nakata, would like to evolve into her Epic Form for Christmas. ;)

Cutting 12 layers of posterboard at once isn't pretty. x_x :P

You should really win:-) i was thinking to do mine same like this but i dont really have much time:-(
This is so cool:-)

cuzicouldyay
12-17-12, 04:52 PM
I really like chewytwix's lava girl snowflake dress. :D And the massive snowflake on the door is awesome!

xoxjenn
12-17-12, 04:57 PM

You can save the image & do a google image search & see if it was posted anywhere else.

Candy3030
12-17-12, 05:55 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img39/8040/lensflare.png
sorry, this is my image, I accidentally uploaded the wrong version in the previous post.

Very cool! I checked you out on deviantart and your drawings are super nice! Great artist!!

Candy3030
12-17-12, 06:00 PM
Heres mine... Thanks for the great links :o
I will enjoy re-doing this one with my little niece :):)

http://i.imgur.com/6kJBa.jpg

Just to clear things out for my part.... This was completly done by me. I tried to blackout my home in the background , but it is hanging from my cieling fan... I really doubt anyone would stoop so low as to copy an image from the internet... Just my opinion ;)

chewytwix
12-17-12, 07:43 PM
I really like chewytwix's lava girl snowflake dress. :D And the massive snowflake on the door is awesome!

thank you =) she looks really pretty hanging

rengirl1978
12-17-12, 08:31 PM

Thank you! I didn't realize it'd be so big, but it's kind of awesome!

koalas23
12-19-12, 12:48 PM
I'm so confused at the judging of some of the contests! I thought we were supposed to be creative, and TL was supposed to embrace the creativity of its players, whether through art or wit. I have entered in three contests and the two art-centered ones I entered I was completely baffled by the winners! I realize everyone puts effort in and no one's entry is bad, but there are entries that were outstanding, and everyone noticed, except for the judges. I'm just not sure how we're supposed to embrace our own creativity when winners were chosen obviously not based on creativity or artistic ability. There are people who don't have access to Paint programs, or have artistic ability, and that's why TL makes contests like the Ad Lib, and the Create a Caption contest, right?

Basically, how are these contests judged then if they aren't judged for creativity OR ability? Obviously winners are not picked so that the same people don't keep winning and winning, because the same person won in the two art contests I entered.

pinkster73
12-19-12, 12:58 PM
I'm so confused at the judging of some of the contests! I thought we were supposed to be creative, and TL was supposed to embrace the creativity of its players, whether through art or wit. I have entered in three contests and the two art-centered ones I entered I was completely baffled by the winners! I realize everyone puts effort in and no one's entry is bad, but there are entries that were outstanding, and everyone noticed, except for the judges. I'm just not sure how we're supposed to embrace our own creativity when winners were chosen obviously not based on creativity or artistic ability. There are people who don't have access to Paint programs, or have artistic ability, and that's why TL makes contests like the Ad Lib, and the Create a Caption contest, right?

Basically, how are these contests judged then if they aren't judged for creativity OR ability? Obviously winners are not picked so that the same people don't keep winning and winning, because the same person won in the two art contests I entered.

Oh ouch. May I humbly suggest some modesty? The judges are different people, and its possible they take things into consideration that we arent even aware of.

rengirl1978
12-19-12, 02:07 PM
I just keep trying! Haven't won yet, but I'm not gonna stop trying!

xoxjenn
12-19-12, 09:39 PM
I wish TL would announce the winners of the Snowflake competition! If I won I really wanted to get the Barista Counter... But I don't have enough gems right now & it ends in 4 hours. :(

cuzicouldyay
12-20-12, 12:04 AM
Ditto, xoxjenn. The suspense is ****ing me!

rengirl1978
12-20-12, 11:21 AM
I'm anxious as well!

chewytwix
12-20-12, 07:51 PM
Me too .... :( BP normally makes the announcement by now though...

henrylucky
12-20-12, 08:17 PM
I just want to know, when the contest winners will announce ?
Is that 2 days, 3 days or maybe 4 days after thread (contest) closed ?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

xJollyRancherx
12-21-12, 01:25 PM
When are you going to announce the winners of the carrot contest for Farm Story? That contest was almost about 6 weeks ago, and you still haven't announced who the winners were. You did on Bakery Story for the chocolate cake contest, but why not Farm Story? Did you choose the winners and just not announce it?

sweetstuff525
12-21-12, 01:39 PM
When are you going to announce the winners of the carrot contest for Farm Story? That contest was almost about 6 weeks ago, and you still haven't announced who the winners were. You did on Bakery Story for the chocolate cake contest, but why not Farm Story? Did you choose the winners and just not announce it?

They did announce it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40392-Carrot-and-Gems-EVERYWHERE!-Win-1-000-Gems!&highlight=Carrot+contest first post

DragonLunatic
12-21-12, 01:55 PM
I was wondering how to breed an elf dragon for the newest challenge on dragon story?I'm guessing that it is a forest and air hybrid.

xJollyRancherx
12-21-12, 03:11 PM
They did announce it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40392-Carrot-and-Gems-EVERYWHERE!-Win-1-000-Gems!&highlight=Carrot+contest first post

Oh thanks! I didn't know they did, because with all the other contests they announced on the game instead of the forums. But thanks for giving me the link :)

cuzicouldyay
12-21-12, 05:24 PM
Is ButterPanda alright? Do we need to create a rare pink hybrid healer dragon as a sort of get-well-soon? Or a different hybrid dragon that sends good vibes? :P

Candy3030
12-21-12, 06:29 PM
I was wondering how to breed an elf dragon for the newest challenge on dragon story?I'm guessing that it is a forest and air hybrid.

You can find some help here
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42766-Winter-Dragon-Sweepstakes!-Enter-for-a-chance-to-win-6-000-Gold!

And here
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42770-Elf-dragon-12-21-12

henrylucky
12-21-12, 06:40 PM
Okay, it's already 3 days since ButterPanda closed "Create a Snowflake" contest
When the winners will announce ?? I'm not patient again .... -_-"
I hope the winners will announce tomorrow ! :)

54starr
12-21-12, 07:29 PM
Best one! LOVE it!

Thanks!!!😊

henrylucky
12-22-12, 04:53 PM
Okay, it's already 3 days since ButterPanda closed "Create a Snowflake" contest
When the winners will announce ?? I'm not patient again .... -_-"
I hope the winners will announce tomorrow ! :)
Okay, the winners not announce -_-"
Where is ButterPanda ?, I never see he/she online !

Tempete8
12-22-12, 10:55 PM
I think Butter Panda is on Holiday Vacation. Let him get his rest.

rengirl1978
12-23-12, 02:38 AM
I think Butter Panda is on Holiday Vacation. Let him get his rest.

Agreed! It is a busy and special time of year. We must be patient.

henrylucky
12-23-12, 06:34 PM
Agreed! It is a busy and special time of year. We must be patient.

-_-"
Hoamzz....

lollipop_rp
01-04-13, 06:35 PM
Of you win a Contest, and you have two accounts, for example, (phone and ipad). Can you send the gold or gems or. Cash to another account

FlamingInferno
01-04-13, 08:28 PM
Of you win a Contest, and you have two accounts, for example, (phone and ipad). Can you send the gold or gems or. Cash to another account

I dont think so

lollipop_rp
01-04-13, 09:08 PM
Ok, I wish we could!

strawberryswiftie
01-05-13, 05:51 PM
Ok, I wish we could!

And to other accounts- I have some friends who play BS, and I know they'd love some gems as a present :)

lollipop_rp
01-05-13, 06:10 PM
Yeah, that would be cool

kooky panda
01-05-13, 06:32 PM

ummm I am not 100% sure, because I do not know if they can confirm that this is one of your own games.
I know if you win, you cannot have your gems/gold sent to someone else.
I will see if I can find out anything on this.

I would say to be safe, make sure you enter a contest under the storm ID of the where you want the gems to go.
If you have another game, set up a password in game and register on the forum.
Then you can enter the contest under that storm ID.

henrylucky
01-07-13, 08:05 AM
Wow, we all have small chance to win New years resolution contest (already 123 replies)

sweetstuff525
01-08-13, 04:47 PM
wow i just sent in my entry for the TeamLava Jumble-aya Contest i hope i was fast enough

good luck to everyone

LalaSmooth
01-08-13, 05:35 PM
I dont have a brain to work out the jumble thingy

tailsprower
01-11-13, 04:02 AM
Um , I won the New years resolution contest but I haven't receive the 150 gold :( . I did the PM thing and everything . but if theres anything wrong with the server or because I live in the philippines etc. I'll understand . :)

henrylucky
01-12-13, 07:12 AM
Um , I won the New years resolution contest but I haven't receive the 150 gold :( . I did the PM thing and everything . but if theres anything wrong with the server or because I live in the philippines etc. I'll understand . :)

I'm too, but I got them after 2 weeks after the contest announce the winners
Trust me, you will get them

tinkerdawg
01-12-13, 10:59 AM

I haven't received mine either. It actually makes me feel better to know that it's not just me. It's a good practice of patience. ��

tailsprower
01-13-13, 06:17 AM
I haven't received mine either. It actually makes me feel better to know that it's not just me. It's a good practice of patience. ��

LOL luckily I'm patient :)

sweetstuff525
01-22-13, 06:25 AM
i get this message when trying to submit entry

The following errors occurred with your submission
tlcontests has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

rengirl1978
01-25-13, 06:51 PM
Questions about the Spring Concept contest:
1. What is the deadline
2. How many items can we make?
3. Can we choose more than one game to design for?

sehana
01-25-13, 07:03 PM
Spring Contest: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45091-Spring-Concept-Contest!

Can it be art that were entered in a previous contest?
-- If so, I'm assuming that the entries that won (in previous contests) cannot be re-entered?

FrozenTurtle
01-25-13, 08:27 PM
Spring Contest: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45091-Spring-Concept-Contest!

Can it be art that were entered in a previous contest?
-- If so, I'm assuming that the entries that won (in previous contests) cannot be re-entered?

Yes. :)

You are free to re-submit any ideas/concepts submitted in a previous contest so long as it meets the requirements listed in the original post. If your previous submission won a previous contest, you will not be eligible for the Gem or Gold prize, but will still receive the item if it is added to the game.

You may submit multiple ideas/concepts for consideration. However, you will only be eligible for ONE Gem or Gold prize. If more than one of your submissions ends up making it into the game, you will still receive one of each of the items which were used.

rengirl1978
01-25-13, 08:30 PM
Thank you, and what's the deadline, please?

FrozenTurtle
01-25-13, 08:36 PM
Thank you, and what's the deadline, please?

The deadline for the Spring Concept Contest is 11:00AM PST on January 30, 2013. I have updated the main post to reflect this. Thanks!

sehana
01-25-13, 08:58 PM
Yes. :)
awesome! Thank you :)

lollipop_rp
01-26-13, 04:02 PM
Question on spring art contest-
Can we enter a drawing for fashion story and receive the gems for another game?

henrylucky
01-26-13, 08:21 PM
Question on spring art contest-
Can we enter a drawing for fashion story and receive the gems for another game?

Yes...
I'm sure..

lollipop_rp
01-27-13, 06:55 AM
Yes...
I'm sure..
Okay, thanks

henrylucky
01-29-13, 01:33 PM
Hi, are TeamLava search contest is over? I can't see the winners
Who win ?

Tempete8
01-29-13, 03:26 PM
Is it ok for Tl Staff to Change there mind In the middle of the contest about how the winners will be chosen because that's what they did they chose winners that didn't Follow rules?

mali0ne
02-10-13, 08:39 PM
Who are The super Bowl cool-off Contest Winners? :)

pinkster73
02-10-13, 09:45 PM
Is it ok for Tl Staff to Change there mind In the middle of the contest about how the winners will be chosen because that's what they did they chose winners that didn't Follow rules?

With which contest?

iaweforfun
02-11-13, 07:55 AM
I contacted frozen turtle for my gold for the contest i won yesterday. Still havent gotten my gold? Did he skip me or this is normal haha.

mali0ne
02-11-13, 08:34 AM
I contacted frozen turtle for my gold for the contest i won yesterday. Still havent gotten my gold? Did he skip me or this is normal haha.

Yeah i have won yesterday too! And i havent got my Prize too -.-

rengirl1978
02-11-13, 12:25 PM
It's probably reasonable to wait a couple days. I won once before and got the prize pretty quick, but it was a different admin delivering, so maybe Frozen Turtle has more workload than the other admin did.

arianneandmike12
02-11-13, 07:34 PM
I just signed everything up to enter a contest that says started yesterday but it won't allow me to enter my guess and says the forum is closed but yet it's is supposed to be a weekly contest? I'm confused!!!! Arianneandmike12 castle story

Tempete8
02-11-13, 07:46 PM
With which contest?

I mis read the rules silly me :)

OnCloudDivine
02-11-13, 07:49 PM
Yeah i have won yesterday too! And i havent got my Prize too -.-

Same here *_* Glad it's not just me, though...

henrylucky
02-12-13, 05:34 AM
Still no new contest?

xoxjenn
02-12-13, 12:12 PM
Same here *_* Glad it's not just me, though...

Sometimes it takes awhile. You will get it, I'm sure. When I won once it took almost a month!

FrozenTurtle
02-12-13, 02:10 PM
Everyone who won the "Recount the Kisses Contest" or "Super Bowl Cook-Off Contest" should have now received their Gems or Gold. Send me a PM if you have not yet received it.

henrylucky
02-16-13, 04:37 PM
Can I use Light hybrid dragon for entry (Concept contest) ?

kooky panda
02-16-13, 05:09 PM
Can I use Light hybrid dragon for entry (Concept contest) ?
If you are talking about using one of the current dragons, I would say no.

Guidelines state, your entry must be you own original work.

Guidelines:

Entries that do not meet these guidelines are subject to disqualification.

All entries must be images and your own original work.
All entries must agree to the Disclaimer listed below.
All entries must be posted in this thread by 10:00AM PST on February 25, 2013.

henrylucky
02-16-13, 06:13 PM
If you are talking about using one of the current dragons, I would say no.

Guidelines state, your entry must be you own original work.

Guidelines:

Entries that do not meet these guidelines are subject to disqualification.

All entries must be images and your own original work.
All entries must agree to the Disclaimer listed below.
All entries must be posted in this thread by 10:00AM PST on February 25, 2013.

Nooo..
I mean use light element to my dragon
Ex: light and blue, sea dragon....

sweetstuff525
02-16-13, 06:17 PM
Nooo..
I mean use light element to my dragon
Ex: light and blue, sea dragon....
I think you can only use these
Dragon Story - Hybrid Dragons using base colors (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple)
It says on the first post of contest

henrylucky
02-16-13, 06:20 PM
Because it said
"Dragon Story - Hybrid Dragons using base colors (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple)....."
Doesn't mention Light color, so I'm confused to use light color on my dragon concept...