PDA

View Full Version : Contest Questions

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

JuniperFruit
12-20-11, 04:25 PM
I hope that a picture of the decorated xmas tree will be posted :)

Yeah, great idea! I'd love to see it too :)

dalula
12-20-11, 05:38 PM
add me
zoo story 2

um... i think that's the wrong place to post this. if you want someone to add you, post in the add me section, not the contest questions section. :p (not to be mean)

myweedpatch
12-20-11, 06:42 PM
Congrats to the ornament contest. Thought I should have been up there too! But hey, I did win on the Storm 8 site even though I don't play any of those games! At least someone liked my work.

Hey TL, it Xmas... You should reward everyone who took the time to enter and to make all those ornaments for you (very time consuming!) ...20 gems to each contributor? ( not each entry)????

shakiba
12-20-11, 07:58 PM
Congrats to the ornament contest. Thought I should have been up there too! But hey, I did win on the Storm 8 site even though I don't play any of those games! At least someone liked my work.

Hey TL, it Xmas... You should reward everyone who took the time to enter and to make all those ornaments for you (very time consuming!) ...20 gems to each contributor? ( not each entry)????

haha very funny. You can dream. :)
Cant wait for the next contest.
Congrats to the winners!

myweedpatch
12-20-11, 10:54 PM
haha very funny. You can dream. :)
Cant wait for the next contest.
Congrats to the winners!

I'm just saying that it really costs them nothing to give out VIRTUAL rewards. So... Don't be a stingy Scrooge! Pass out those gems :-)

pinkster73
12-20-11, 10:56 PM

Pinkster likes this. I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me to make my Christmas ornament.

myweedpatch
12-20-11, 11:55 PM
Pinkster likes this. I'm embarrassed to say how long it took me to make my Christmas ornament.

Thanks for the support Pinkster

I only wish the gods at TL would see and appreciate all the hard work we ALL put into this contest to get some free gems (after all we spend in a year, we deserve them). I spent the better part of 2 days working on those stupid ornaments. Everytime they have a contest I think to myself, I gotta stop trying. Someone in TL heaven doesn't like me!

MyLissyDoll
12-21-11, 06:20 AM
congrats to the winners, all stunning entries :D

JuniperFruit
12-21-11, 11:44 AM
I have a question, I didn't say which story I wanted the gems added to and I wasn't asked, but 50 magically appeared on my bakery story. I believe this was because in my entry I said my chocolate covered strawyberry was "dedicated" to bakery story. However I really don't care much about my bakery and I actually wanted them added to my farm. Is there any way to change this? Sorry for the confusion and extra work i'm causing you to do...

aiyayu
12-21-11, 01:53 PM
I spent the better part of 2 days working on those stupid ornaments.
You must not think very much of them if you call them stupid. If you look down on them then how is TL suppose to look up to them?

Now while it would be nice if everyone could be a winner, it wouldn't be much of a contestotherwise. You went into the contest knowing the terms and conditions to which they stated everything clearly. The best you can do is either do better or to make suggestions to consider for future contests. For example, after the scavenger hunt, I made the suggestion that there be 1 winner per searchable item for more winners overall.

whiteipad2
12-21-11, 07:00 PM
Hey this is my first post sorry if it is already on but how do I find when contests will happen

myweedpatch
12-21-11, 07:13 PM
Hey this is my first post sorry if it is already on but how do I find when contests will happen

Your in the right place. Look for announcemts by GM under events and contests. They are periodic.

pinkster73
12-21-11, 07:20 PM
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Just being a spoiled loser, cuz I'm in a fowl holiday mood. Again, my apologies.

I'm sure everyone understands. Many people crack up with only 4 days until Christmas :p

dalula
12-22-11, 06:57 PM
I'm sure everyone understands. Many people crack up with only 4 days until Christmas :p

now 3 lol :p

neefs89
12-30-11, 12:08 PM
Hey I just wanted to know whether the winners for the current contest are announced or not and if not then when will they be announced..

dalula
12-30-11, 06:00 PM
Hey I just wanted to know whether the winners for the current contest are announced or not and if not then when will they be announced..

no, not yet. no one knows when it will be announced, we will just have to wait and see... :) (but it DOES take a long time to buy all the ingredients, then make all the drinks, then try all of the creations, right? so, guessing its not going to be announced tomorrow either...?)

dalula
12-30-11, 06:01 PM
no, not yet. no one knows when it will be announced, we will just have to wait and see... :) (but it DOES take a long time to buy all the ingredients, then make all the drinks, then try all of the creations, right? so, guessing its not going to be announced tomorrow either...?)

yes, guess i'm right, according to DW's post, the winners will be announced Jan 3. or 4. :) cant wait, hopefully its Jan 3...

neefs89
01-02-12, 03:15 AM
yes, guess i'm right, according to DW's post, the winners will be announced Jan 3. or 4. :) cant wait, hopefully its Jan 3...

Thx for the info

icequeen910
01-02-12, 12:23 PM
LBC: Let's bake cake! We should do a contest to see who can come up with the best cake ideas to bake! Rainbow Cupcakes-7 hours Level 45!
And a EAP (easy as pie) contest too!

icequeen910
01-02-12, 12:24 PM
I think there should be coconut cream pie!!! 5 hours level 27!

myweedpatch
01-04-12, 05:47 PM
What? I didnt win with my simple entry of "water"! Unbelievable!

Seriously, Congrats to my very pink pinkster neighbor! You won! I'm dying to try some of them yummy drinks.

pinkster73
01-04-12, 06:06 PM

Seriously, Congrats to my very pink pinkster neighbor! You won! I'm dying to try some of them yummy drinks.

What? I won something?

kooky panda
01-04-12, 06:08 PM
What? I won something?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21631-A-Toast-To-Your-Drink&p=197470&viewfull=1#post197470

yes you did!!!

pinkster73
01-04-12, 06:13 PM
Wow! I didn't even bother checking this time ha ha

aiyayu
01-04-12, 06:39 PM
oooo take pictures of the 3 drinks that you guys decide to make!

viviansmo
01-04-12, 11:23 PM
Wow! Congratulations, Pinkster!!

pinkster73
01-05-12, 10:32 AM
Wow! Congratulations, Pinkster!!

Thanks! Now I don't feel so silly for how long it took me to make that turkey hand and Christmas ornament ha be

dalula
01-05-12, 05:34 PM

LOL, isnt water the best drink in the world? its pure, its healthy, and you dont need any sort of ingredients to make it!

pinkster73
01-05-12, 05:36 PM
LOL, isnt water the best drink in the world? its pure, its healthy, and you dont need any sort of ingredients to make it!

True, but Pink-a-tinis make for a fantastic party :)

dalula
01-05-12, 05:43 PM
True, but Pink-a-tinis make for a fantastic party :)

haha i have no idea why i bothered to look at the results, I never really win these things :p Snowflake Cocoa Delight.... ahhhhh..... i didnt win but i guess ill make that someday :p

GroupMagma
01-05-12, 05:44 PM
oooo take pictures of the 3 drinks that you guys decide to make!

Oh, we will!

Rachael98
01-05-12, 05:58 PM
Oh, we will!

Take pictures of you drinking them? And after you've had them (we must have proof that you didn't give it to Bruiser;)).

myweedpatch
01-05-12, 06:23 PM
Take pictures of you drinking them? And after you've had them (we must have proof that you didn't give it to Bruiser;)).

Yeah! Take pictures of YOU drinking them! Just wanna see what u look like ;-)

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 06:26 PM

I wanna see what GM looks like ;) ;)

pinkster73
01-05-12, 06:56 PM
He looks like this, when he's not happy

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/33op3z8.jpg

Rachael98
01-05-12, 07:03 PM

I wanna see what GM looks like ;) ;)

He wouldn't tell me.

But I believe he is here
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltc2cbhHjJ1qm7yoc.jpg
and here
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltc2e9G39C1qm7yoc.jpg
and here
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltykywdAJ61r1y3b2o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325901669&Signature=icVgOC9zGcbjhRsgCChBn%2FLFHJY%3D
but not here
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/mochi-sunglasses.jpg
(but hey, who knows; he posted the picture.)
Sorry, VanillaStorm, but you gave it away by using the same PhotoBucket account. That of Norman; how is she?

pinkster73
01-05-12, 07:12 PM
He's the one in the red cape and skirt. I know it.

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 07:15 PM

Haha! Yes, that must be him!!

shakiba
01-05-12, 07:35 PM

LOL! OMG this cracked my up! ahahaha.

So is it true that GM is one of them from the pics? Im just so curious what he looks like :p

Rachael98
01-06-12, 12:21 AM

Actually, we're looking for a "young-ish" male flaming horse;).

aiyayu
01-06-12, 01:39 AM
Actually, we're looking for a "young-ish" male flaming horse;).
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3136/3028465155_69af0ec9f2.jpg

dalula
01-06-12, 11:07 PM

Haha!! Lol that was funny

shakiba
01-07-12, 03:17 PM
Haha!! Lol that was funny

Thats what I thought too. lol. What is that anyways? Some kind of bird?

Rachael98
01-07-12, 03:22 PM
Thread for this:) (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22409-Where-s-Waldo-I-mean-GM-))

pinkster73
01-07-12, 03:55 PM
Thats what I thought too. lol. What is that anyways? Some kind of bird?

Can't remember the name. It's a ticked off owl.

dalula
01-09-12, 04:29 PM
it doesnt look like a real bird.... lol i am so distracted by that "frown"...

neefs89
01-11-12, 12:19 AM
When is d next contest coming up?

aiyayu
01-11-12, 09:23 AM
A week after they announce the winners of the current contest?

neefs89
01-18-12, 02:05 AM
A week after they announce the winners of the current contest?

Oh thanks a lot then! I hope it's something super easy this time...I hope to win atleast now!!

aiyayu
01-18-12, 03:46 AM
the week was a guestimate it depends on how busy TL is

tatertotbug7199
01-18-12, 02:35 PM
I have a quick question about contests and events. I'm new here, and I don't know how to enter a contest. For example, I noticed the most recent contest posted was the NightClub Story contest...and...that was a month ago and the winnders were already picked. Is there a new contest, and how to I enter it/get to the page?

Rachael98
01-18-12, 02:43 PM
I have a quick question about contests and events. I'm new here, and I don't know how to enter a contest. For example, I noticed the most recent contest posted was the NightClub Story contest...and...that was a month ago and the winnders were already picked. Is there a new contest, and how to I enter it/get to the page?

That was quite a long contest.

There are sometimes shorter ones too.
However, they've only just finished a contest at their other Forums, Storm8 (S8 is their parent company), the Winter Massacre 2012.
They're likely to have a new one soon. When it appears in Events and Contests, it will explain the rules and you can post your entry just like you posted in this thread:).

tatertotbug7199
01-18-12, 03:12 PM
OK, thank you so much! :)

Rachael98
01-18-12, 03:16 PM
OK, thank you so much! :)

Good luck! (by the way, definitely check out the Blog post for the last one...and view the notes, my blog's there too:))

pinkster73
01-18-12, 03:47 PM
Good luck! (by the way, definitely check out the Blog post for the last one...and view the notes, my blog's there too:))

I second this suggestion :p

Rachael98
01-18-12, 03:49 PM
I second this suggestion :p

Oh, I wonder why that could possibly be:p?

Rachael98
01-18-12, 03:53 PM
Told you so:p.

Here's the new contest: [LINK] (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23077-Football-Helmet-Contest)

gondracorn
01-27-12, 11:00 PM
I am new here. I just got my Tablet this christmas, and yesterday I started playing this Zoo Story game. I really really want to purchase the dragon in this game, but I am 2 gems short. I used the installs to get up close to the amount, but I ran out of energy along the way and accidently bought an energy refill for 10 coins! I am all out of installs, and I am soo close to the target: 48/50 gems. I am a minorty, and because of that, I cannot use credit cards. My parents won't use credit cards, either. So, I can't purchase gems. Since I am unable to purchase gems, I can't get that dragon. It seems as well that you can't get gems as a gift, so that is not an option unfortionately, cause someone wants to gift them to me. The only other alternative is to enter a contest, but it seems as if there are not going to be any more contests, so that option is no more, thanks to the lack of interactivity here.

But I got an idea for that.

This contest is a contest that involves teams. Each team will work towards completing a series of tasks. The 3 teams that complete the tasks first win, and the winners each get 50 gems of a game of their own choosing. As for me, I already decided "A Zoo Story" for myself. Unfortionately for me, I have no friends in the real world or online to invite or currently, so I cannot bring my own pals to compete with me. To make things fair, all entries are randomly paired up with 3 other entries, and that makes the teams. It is then up to the people to use teamwork, group effort, persistance, cooperation, and supportiveness to pull through the series of tasks and win their gems. Where s****s in a certain task will be an advantage or disadvantage for a member(s) of a team, this scenario will not apply for this contest, which will give each team an equal chance. Even if my team doesn't win, at least I can walk away with the experience of working together with others to achieve a goal. The rest of the details, such as the activities/tasks are up to you.

What do you think?

atlantisonearth
01-28-12, 12:32 PM
You should Private Message GroupMagma with your idea.

DaojinWildfire
01-31-12, 01:00 PM
I am a minorty, and because of that, I cannot use credit cards. My parents won't use credit cards, either. So, I can't purchase gems. Since I am unable to purchase gems, I can't get that dragon. It seems as well that you can't get gems as a gift, so that is not an option unfortionately, cause someone wants to gift them to me. The only other alternative is to enter a contest, but it seems as if there are not going to be any more contests, so that option is no more, thanks to the lack of interactivity here.
Just because there's no contest at the moment does not mean there won't be any more contests in the future. You will have to wait until we can get the next one ready.

I know you can use a prepaid Visa gift card to purchase apps from the Android Marketplace. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that also works for in-app purchases. You should inquire with Google Checkout/Wallet if prepaid gift cards can be used for in-app purchases, since it allows you to make purchases with actually using a credit card.

pinkster73
01-31-12, 01:17 PM
Just because there's no contest at the moment does not mean there won't be any more contests in the future. You will have to wait until we can get the next one ready.

I know you can use a prepaid Visa gift card to purchase apps from the Android Marketplace. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that also works for in-app purchases. You should inquire with Google Checkout/Wallet if prepaid gift cards can be used for in-app purchases, since it allows you to make purchases with actually using a credit card.

Yes. My kids can buy gems with a pre paid credit card. They are ios.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-06-12, 11:46 AM
Any results from the football game simulations? I'm so anxious to find out. :)

dalula
02-06-12, 05:51 PM
Any results from the football game simulations? I'm so anxious to find out. :)

one result from the Bengals/Texans game ;)

maggieyyli
02-06-12, 08:19 PM
I am not getting why the lowest seed between New Orleans Saints & Detroit Lions will enter to play with Green Bay Packers. I am new to American football

Montegoe
02-08-12, 10:29 AM
In the super bowl contest are gems/cc being awarded only to the super bowl winner or will some gems/cc filter down into the brackets based on how well your team did?

sylvie4163
02-08-12, 10:32 AM
In the super bowl contest are gems/cc being awarded only to the super bowl winner or will some gems/cc filter down into the brackets based on how well your team did?
I'm wondering the same thing.

DaojinWildfire
02-08-12, 12:38 PM
I am not getting why the lowest seed between New Orleans Saints & Detroit Lions will enter to play with Green Bay Packers. I am new to American football
Green Bay has the highest seed in the NFC, which means they play against the lowest seed from the wildcard round.

Rachael98
02-08-12, 12:40 PM
Green Bay has the highest seed in the NFC, which means they play against the lowest seed from the wildcard round.

Can someone explain what that means?

Here it's just score goals and hope for the best...:o

pinkster73
02-08-12, 12:54 PM
Can someone explain what that means?

Here it's just score goals and hope for the best...:o

Football: men in tights run around, throw and catch a ball, dogpile, and smack each other's butts. Hope that helps.

Rachael98
02-08-12, 01:00 PM
Football: men in tights run around, throw and catch a ball, dogpile, and smack each other's butts. Hope that helps.

So we're not that different over here:p.

ariesblu
02-08-12, 01:51 PM
[FONT="Courier New"]I am not on my computer, so bear with me, I am still getting used to typing on my Kindle.

Anyway, in the AFC Conference and NFC conference, there are divisions. Whomever wins their division automatically goes to the playoffs. So on the NFC side, that would be Greenbay and the 49ers; likewise on the AFC side, it was Pittsburgh and New England.

The other teams failed to be the top in their divisions, but overall they did well so they had an opportunity to play in the playoffs. So they had to play within themselves in order to play (the following week) the teams that were the absolute best in their respective division, in their conference.

I hope this made a little sense. [,/FONT]

GroupMagma
02-08-12, 01:55 PM
The visual also should help make sense of this:

http://i.imgur.com/TcqVB.png

Rachael98
02-08-12, 01:58 PM
I understand that now...

What I want to know now is why FireMocha were excluded? Months ago, The Looks posted that there'd be contests.

bobbyrae
02-08-12, 02:16 PM
Perfectly clear. Thank you for such a succinct explanation. Not sure what DWF was going on about at all about Green Bay's wildcard seeds.:rolleyes:

Rachael, i think the difference between their football and ours is that they throw and catch and run around whereas we throw & kick our ball with our feet. Thus making it, properly, football. But i digress... :p

maggieyyli
02-08-12, 10:24 PM
Thanks ariesblu & GM, now I have better understanding. I watched NBA in the past. The football playoff seems to be different from the basketball. Now I still a bit doubtful why the Bengals will be vs New England Patroits w/o the game result of Steelers & Denver Broncos (recall the diagram could be updated at once after the 1st match).

For Montegoe' question, surely I am not a right person to answer. Just from 'The furthest your team advances in the playoffs, the more Gems you stand to earn!', I guess it is winning filter down into the brackets based on how well your team did. But I still don't know how many gems will be won no matter it is for each advance or in total. Also, are the winning gems credited yet for the 2nd result annoucement?

RealFarmer1222
02-09-12, 11:49 AM
Thanks ariesblu & GM, now I have better understanding. I watched NBA in the past. The football playoff seems to be different from the basketball. Now I still a bit doubtful why the Bengals will be vs New England Patroits w/o the game result of Steelers & Denver Broncos (recall the diagram could be updated at once after the 1st match).

For Montegoe' question, surely I am not a right person to answer. Just from 'The furthest your team advances in the playoffs, the more Gems you stand to earn!', I guess it is winning filter down into the brackets based on how well your team did. But I still don't know how many gems will be won no matter it is for each advance or in total. Also, are the winning gems credited yet for the 2nd result annoucement?

The lowest seed plays the No. 1 seed. So, the Bengals winning automatically meant they play the No. 1 seed.

mtytomlinson
02-11-12, 07:59 PM
When is the game? Is it every week?

143Blue
02-11-12, 10:30 PM
does anyone know how many gems u get if ur team wins? im really confused about how this works....idk know how they owuld 'simulste' a game./...

mtytomlinson
02-12-12, 12:26 AM
does anyone know how many gems u get if ur team wins? im really confused about how this works....idk know how they owuld 'simulste' a game./...

They said that it depends on how many people are participating. I think that the more number of people joining = lesser gems split..?

cbdago
02-12-12, 03:47 AM
So after reading forums for a bit, I am having difficulties finding contests on here. I am new to forums with teamlava, but not new to tl games. I would like to enter a contest but need to know how.... I know any winnings i would obtain i would like to go towards my pet shop story... thanks... any and all advice would be appreciated.... Best Regards, CBDago

atlantisonearth
02-12-12, 07:34 AM
So after reading forums for a bit, I am having difficulties finding contests on here. I am new to forums with teamlava, but not new to tl games. I would like to enter a contest but need to know how.... I know any winnings i would obtain i would like to go towards my pet shop story... thanks... any and all advice would be appreciated.... Best Regards, CBDago

There are no current contests available to join right now, try checking back in a month or so ;)

I have a question: This is just like fantasy football, and we earn gems based on how well are teams do, correct?

atlantisonearth
02-12-12, 07:36 AM
Also, if our teams lose, then we dont have anymore chances of winning gems in this contest?

mtytomlinson
02-12-12, 08:01 AM
Also, if our teams lose, then we dont have anymore chances of winning gems in this contest?

Yeap, I guess that's how the contest goes... Maybe we do have a chance, just that it's low.. Maybe like 10gems?

Kaisermaster
02-13-12, 05:14 PM
Why is there not a pet shop story contest I really need gems

dalula
02-13-12, 05:52 PM

They are under the events and contests section. currently there are no contests, but you will find them soon :)

dalula
02-13-12, 05:52 PM
Why is there not a pet shop story contest I really need gems

you can enter any contest and you can ask for your gems to go to pet shop if you win. :)

Kaisermaster
02-13-12, 07:29 PM
Thanks

mtytomlinson
02-16-12, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the gems TL!! :D

bobbyrae
02-16-12, 05:17 AM
Got some gems this morning too...:p

viviansmo
02-16-12, 06:35 AM
Thank you for the gems!

fuchsias
02-16-12, 01:01 PM
Thank you!!!! :)

nmishii
02-16-12, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the gems!!!

shakiba
02-17-12, 03:34 PM
What gems? I didnt get any. I still have to wait right?
(Btw.. I also participated in the contest) Just making things clear.....

TheDragonZoo
02-22-12, 02:02 PM
So when's the next contest for Febuary?

Rachael98
02-22-12, 02:29 PM
What gems? I didnt get any. I still have to wait right?
(Btw.. I also participated in the contest) Just making things clear.....

Your team didn't win, did it?

dalula
02-22-12, 05:13 PM
too late, but thanks for the gems!! made me so happy i finally won a TL contest!!! dream come true lol :D

Rachael98
02-22-12, 07:07 PM
I just won a Storm8 one:D...near enough:p.

pinkster73
02-22-12, 07:56 PM
too late, but thanks for the gems!! made me so happy i finally won a TL contest!!! dream come true lol :D

Yay!!!!! You won!!!!!

dalula
03-03-12, 11:17 AM
Yay!!!!! You won!!!!!

Yay thanks!!

ladyj0y
03-07-12, 03:07 PM
I entered the Twittercontest. I was really really quick I think...10 seconds and I answered. Please Teamlava, I wanna win so bad. I love this Item so much, you have no Idea! PLEASE!

ladyj0y
03-07-12, 03:17 PM
-___________- I didn't win...And I am from Germany and it's really late. Sleeping Time you know? I think I will never win such a Twittercontest. That's impossible! 10 Seconds...And I've lost...Now I wanna cry...Good Night

Emenae
03-08-12, 11:01 PM
OMG. I really badly wanna win gems for my games but the contests usually start when I'm at school. I miss is bad. :(

scar1118
03-13-12, 07:46 AM
Im new to the forums, contests etc... Im also lost on what time the contests are actually posting. there was a notification yesterday on facebook saying to check out todays game. when i came here i could not find it all day. then this morning it shows it was posted at 10pm. someone please explain all this to me???

aiyayu
03-14-12, 03:17 PM
7th round a closed topic to keep the answer from being leaked?

dalula
03-14-12, 03:18 PM

i guess so. thats a good idea

RealFarmer1222
03-14-12, 03:29 PM

More like to keep all the winer's at bay....I got my answer in in 6 minutes and I'm 99% sure of it (although I was still seeing furrows at the time)

:::crosses fingers:::

aiyayu
03-14-12, 03:33 PM
i noticed the contest after 4 minutes it was posted but I dunno how long it look me to actually find it. i want to keep looking at the pic but i keep thinking some pixel blurb is the gnome and can't unsee it >___>

sparks229
03-14-12, 03:36 PM
Im new to the forums, contests etc... Im also lost on what time the contests are actually posting. there was a notification yesterday on facebook saying to check out todays game. when i came here i could not find it all day. then this morning it shows it was posted at 10pm. someone please explain all this to me???

it all depends on what time zone you're in. if you're like me, in PST, the time will correspond with when the contests are actually posted. they're usually posted somewhere around 3PM PST. you can change your time settings if you want to also

dalula
03-14-12, 03:41 PM
<crosses fingers> hope i win.... hope i win...^-^

lillianmiracle
03-14-12, 03:47 PM
Well, I noticed the contest 2 mins after it was posted but it took me long time to find it. At first I thought that it was somewhere else(the gnome) but hopefully I pm'd to bp the right answer. Ok,i think so... But I know for sure that I am not the first.. Too bad for me.. I wish everybody good luck:-D

Ic3e
03-14-12, 03:50 PM
I am not gonna win round 7 due to the time I took to find that gnome...BUT FINGERS CROSSED! >w<

ladyj0y
03-14-12, 04:00 PM
After Contest Opening I needed 2 min to find And to send my PN to ButterPanda. I was really Quick, but everybody Knows.....that means nothing. Hope I got good Luck this Time :-D

queentina3
03-14-12, 04:03 PM
Guys, this thread is for questions, not to discuss a contest that was locked for a reason. Just sayin'.

ladyj0y
03-14-12, 04:13 PM
Yes, the reason was Not to post the answer ;-) we didn't, but we are excited XD

pinkster73
03-14-12, 04:16 PM
Like queentina said: this thread is for questions regarding contests.

xcellent
03-14-12, 04:17 PM
I dont have time to read all the pages, so if anyone can answer me this,(or give a link) i will greatly appreciate it.... :-)

How many times can u enter an answer?
Example, i send a pm to BP (or Mod in charge) for my answer.... Then upon rechecking, i got doubt on my first.... So i send a 2nd answer... Is that allowed?
Are we allowed to give guesses more than one? Or is it only one and final?
(btw, first time i join the " where is waldo?" and i get dizzy looking for that leprachaun 8-/ )

dalula
03-14-12, 04:21 PM
I dont have time to read all the pages, so if anyone can answer me this,(or give a link) i will greatly appreciate it.... :-)

Example, i send a pm to BP (or Mod in charge) for my answer.... Then upon rechecking, i got doubt on my first.... So i send a 2nd answer... Is that allowed?
(btw, first time i join the " where is waldo?" and i get dizzy looking for that leprachaun 8-/ )

only one guess. and i think its ok if you make a mistake. right now you cant really ***** because they locked the thread to prevent answers spilling out.

queentina3
03-14-12, 04:21 PM

BP would have to answer that, as he's running the contest, but I think some people have resubmitted their answers and won. Not sure if that is still happening, considering people started putting answers in the threads, but you can always resend with a new answer and ask BP at the same time.

:)

xcellent
03-14-12, 04:27 PM
BP would have to answer that, as he's running the contest, but I think some people have resubmitted their answers and won. Not sure if that is still happening, considering people started putting answers in the threads, but you can always resend with a new answer and ask BP at the same time.

Thanks! ;-)
I sent 3 answers and asked him to dispose the first 2... Now i got more doubt on my final answer... Lol!

lillianmiracle
03-15-12, 12:36 AM
The guys are right.This is a thread for questions:-)
I Wish EVERYBODY good luck!)

Emenae
03-15-12, 12:39 AM
WAround when do the new events come out? I live in NZ and I dunno when it happens. :x

queentina3
03-15-12, 05:30 AM
WAround when do the new events come out? I live in NZ and I dunno when it happens. :x

By events do you mean contests or goals? Contests are randomly done and I think people have said that they've received some notification by following TL on Twitter, but I don't so I can't say for sure. Goals, we have no idea right now when we may receive new goals.

veenilla
03-17-12, 06:19 PM
are the winners going to be posted on Monday? :@

pinkster73
03-17-12, 06:53 PM
are the winners going to be posted on Monday? :@

They are posted now!

adoreexb
03-20-12, 03:37 PM
i have a question . . If the answer is w/x-14 and i submitted w-14 would that be considered wrong? (from the wheres waldo contest)

Kaisermaster
03-20-12, 04:08 PM
No w or x 14 was correct

veenilla
03-21-12, 03:03 PM
:(
PM'ed wrong person

blueemonday
03-21-12, 03:44 PM
I'm still fairly new to contests and was wondering approximately how long it takes before gems are credited to your account?

Thanks!

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 03:47 PM
I'm still fairly new to contests and was wondering approximately how long it takes before gems are credited to your account?

Thanks!
Well for the curre t contest we will know who won tommorow if you are a winner Bp will pv message you asking I. What game you want the gems and after that you should get it quick

pinkster73
03-21-12, 03:47 PM

Thanks!

Usually within minutes of winners being announced.

blueemonday
03-21-12, 03:52 PM
Well for the curre t contest we will know who won tommorow if you are a winner Bp will pv message you asking I. What game you want the gems and after that you should get it quick

Thanks. I won last Thursday and replied to the pm on Friday but still haven't received any gems. I guess I'll give it a few days.

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 03:55 PM
Thanks. I won last Thursday and replied to the pm on Friday but still haven't received any gems. I guess I'll give it a few days.

what round did you win?

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 03:59 PM

send him another reminding him that you won round 7 and you havent received you gems and let him know again what game you want the gems to

blueemonday
03-21-12, 03:59 PM
what round did you win?

I got 4th place in round 7.

viviansmo
03-21-12, 04:00 PM

When I won earlier round, it did take a day or two. But it's already been that for you. I'd PM ButterPanda now if I were you and ask.

rengirl1978
03-21-12, 04:05 PM
When my son won in round 8, he got the gems right away. And aslo a PM.

blueemonday
03-21-12, 04:07 PM
Ok thank you everyone for the responses! :)

Ic3e
03-21-12, 05:47 PM
I'm having the same problems =.=|| If I don't get my gems by when the new update comes out, I'm gonna freak.

sweetstuff525
03-21-12, 07:06 PM
I'm having the same problems =.=|| If I don't get my gems by when the new update comes out, I'm gonna freak.

Weird when I won I got the like in 30 min after I pm Bp back with where I wanted my gems to go..... But maybe if you send him a pm today he wont see it since he is probably getting a lot from the contest

Ic3e
03-21-12, 07:08 PM
I know. He PM-ed me after I won too but I replied and he never responded.

tiffarina
03-21-12, 09:17 PM
How do you win

aiyayu
03-21-12, 10:12 PM
read the first post of the contest topic threads to find the answer

ladyj0y
03-22-12, 05:03 AM
I also like to have the GEMs if the update is Coming ;___; I think I send BP a Second PM

bigjonjon
03-25-12, 03:51 AM
When/what time are new contest posted?

veenilla
03-26-12, 03:01 PM
no event today?

rengirl1978
03-26-12, 03:08 PM
You guys did post of FB that we are hainvg a where's waldo today, so where's where's waldo?

bigbux3
03-26-12, 03:09 PM
Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

ladyj0y
03-26-12, 03:10 PM
Maybe one hour later?

sweetstuff525
They want to get us off guard

veenilla
my left click is going to die soon lol...

swiep07
03-26-12, 03:11 PM
Watch BP on who's online. He's on other treads...

aiyayu
50 poeple hitting refresh isn't helping the server xD

bigbux3
Both Wildfire and Panda are on

ladyj0y
03-26-12, 03:12 PM
@aiyayu XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD awesome

ladyj0y
03-26-12, 03:12 PM
Also this Guy: Current Activity
Viewing Thread Current Known Bugs and Issues for Bakery Story

Normaly he was open the other Events ;D

sweetstuff525
03-26-12, 03:14 PM
Stalking

gaclack
03-26-12, 03:17 PM
They want to get us off guard
looks like that's not working...

bigbux3
03-27-12, 12:20 PM
Suggestion: Since we're going into April, why not make the next contest another Where's Waldo competition Easter/ April Edition? We could look for easter eggs, or the easter bunny! Maybe we could also look for a joke box since it's also April Fools! I just want to win one of these contests and with only 2 left... I'm getting discouraged.

ladyj0y
03-27-12, 12:36 PM
@bigbux3: I love them too and it would be great if there will be more, but I also like more variety and some creative Contests : ) I look forward

sweetstuff525
04-03-12, 03:55 PM
Are the twitter and Facebook contest the same or different since its on the same day?

aiyayu
04-04-12, 05:24 PM
Happy April!
Contest and Rules:Everything in your entree must be hand drawn.
I was thinking it over and I was wondering if filters, specialty brushes, or shapes would violate the 'hand drawn' requirement.

rooncake
04-05-12, 10:06 PM
Can we color over the lines? (for example.. redesign the bunny?) And can we draw copy-righted material (for example, mickey mouse or hunger games... etc)

(sorry, I posted in the original contest thread before seeing this one, please delete the post I made here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26651-Egg-Decoration-Contest!/page10 )

princessbella99
04-06-12, 07:07 PM
hi groupmagma!

i want to know how to colour it in on my ipod because my printer has run out of ink!

piedood
04-06-12, 08:23 PM
They need an option that lets u get rid of goals in pet shop because i cant afford the gems that some need so i think they should have a debate on the homepage

piedood
04-06-12, 08:25 PM
www.youtube.com/watchv=mycatlewe

kooky panda
04-06-12, 08:35 PM
hi groupmagma!

i want to know how to colour it in on my ipod because my printer has run out of ink!

You can download a free app from the app store called sketchbook Express

You can save the image of the template to your ipad then in sketchbook express go get it the picture.
You can then color , draw etc. then save the image and upload to the contest.

pinkster73
04-06-12, 08:47 PM
Ooooh I'm downloading that as I type

cathyalan00
04-08-12, 10:38 AM
can we have 3 free gems for every entering contestant?? Please?

pinkster73
04-08-12, 10:50 AM

Keep dreaming :p

ace1234567
04-10-12, 12:04 PM
I really have the question about the egg decoration,
covering some lines will make the design a lot easier...
but since it state use template,
And print it out and color by hand is quite impossible to cover the lines
So i assume we cannot do that.
(And nobody answering rooncake question about that part)

But i just check there a lot of people doing that.... so will those be judge seperately?

dalula
04-10-12, 02:45 PM

that sounds a bit crazy, no offense

ilikepups
04-10-12, 02:49 PM
That sounds awsome I could use more gems!����

gaclack
04-10-12, 03:15 PM
April 10:
Upcoming Event ...

err... just wondering if this statement still stands...

gaclack
04-10-12, 03:16 PM
Then I would just scribble and get 3 free gems... so it's probably flawed.

aiyayu
04-10-12, 05:17 PM

I think you are confuse 'contest' with 'free handout'. Then again, sadly a lot of people tend to confuse the concepts of 'contests' and 'free handout'.

xcellent
04-11-12, 12:24 PM
About the egg hunting event.... Are we going to search for all those eggs written below?.... Or we just have to write what we find?......

xcellent
04-11-12, 12:25 PM
Oh nvm.... I just re read the instruction and it says, all 18 eggs :-/

sweetstuff525
04-11-12, 12:26 PM
About the egg hunting event.... Are we going to search for all those eggs written below?.... Or we just have to write what we find?......

you have to write every coordinate for every egg i believe but i dont know if we have to match the coordinate with the right egg?? does anybody know

gaclack
04-11-12, 12:38 PM
you have to write every coordinate for every egg i believe but i dont know if we have to match the coordinate with the right egg?? does anybody know

I have no idea....

DaojinWildfire
04-11-12, 12:47 PM
As long as you list 18 coordinates, ButterPanda should be able to check your entries since he knows where all of the eggs are.

xcellent
04-11-12, 01:09 PM
As long as you list 18 coordinates, ButterPanda should be able to check your entries since he knows where all of the eggs are.

so we can write down all the eggs we can find, as long as it is the correct egg (coordinates), regardless of the corresponding number it was shown in the picture?

I mean like,for example, i found the egg in picture 11 but i write it as number 3.... Will that be qualified?

sweetstuff525
04-11-12, 01:40 PM
sent my entry good luck everyone

XnoturbabeX
04-11-12, 01:52 PM
I have a question about submitting exact coordinates. Say the answer B-11, and I answer B-12, Is this closeness taken into consideration? Sometimes I have trouble deciding on the EXACT letter or number.

hotwingzz
04-11-12, 02:33 PM
Sent mine we shall see how I did :) gl all.

jakycam
04-11-12, 03:41 PM
good luck everyone!!

Candy3030
04-11-12, 04:51 PM
I have a question about submitting exact coordinates. Say the answer B-11, and I answer B-12, Is this closeness taken into consideration? Sometimes I have trouble deciding on the EXACT letter or number.

Same here! Alot of them are inbetween two letters or numbers :s
Considering the last wheres waldo contest im guessing they'll accept one of the 2 answers....
I guess we will see ......
Good luck everyone!

dalula
04-11-12, 04:55 PM
Yeah me too.. its in between, so i just picked a letter. Or i put a slash like this , for example X 90/91. But I didnt do that last time because i didnt win lol :rolleyes:

dalula
04-11-12, 04:56 PM
Yeah me too.. its in between, so i just picked a letter. Or i put a slash like this , for example X 90/91. But I didnt do that last time because i didnt win lol :rolleyes:

oops, i meant *this time*, not last time. My eyes are hurting because i had spent 20 minutes of my life gazing at that pic. pretty soon my eyes are going to burn out, so the egg decoration contest was a little break (although i didnt win)

ladyj0y
04-11-12, 04:59 PM
Awesome...I love those Contests. How ever if I wind or not..it makes so much fun to do that *___* Okay it would be awesome to be one of the Randomwinners, but it's okay because it's so much fun. Really...love it so much!

hotwingzz
04-11-12, 05:12 PM
I wish there was a grid and the numbers and letter were on left and top also I think that would help with the mix up of which number / letter.

hotwingzz
04-11-12, 05:14 PM
I was a lot of fun I enjoyed it.

xcellent
04-11-12, 11:19 PM
Yeah me too.. its in between, so i just picked a letter. Or i put a slash like this , for example X 90/91. :

Same here... I put both.... BP (or is it DW?) mentioned before that they will consider this answer--X n1/n2....

HmongVillager
04-13-12, 07:18 PM
Is there a way to zoom in images or make them larger.
I sorta think its a little unfair to those people who have not the best eyesite.
If this is possible please tell how because i would love to win one of the find the "category" but i cant because i have issues with my vision.

sweetstuff525
04-13-12, 07:33 PM
Is there a way to zoom in images or make them larger.
I sorta think its a little unfair to those people who have not the best eyesite.
If this is possible please tell how because i would love to win one of the find the "category" but i cant because i have issues with my vision.

What device are you using? You can zoom in on iPad. iPod and iPhone or you can view it on the computer copy it to paint an zoom

HmongVillager
04-13-12, 07:37 PM
What device are you using? You can zoom in on iPad. iPod and iPhone or you can view it on the computer copy it to paint an zoom

Thank you!!
Maybe i will finally be able to win a contest!

bawpotter
04-17-12, 05:11 PM
For anagram contest, are multiple answers excepted? Or is there only one possible anagram?

sweetstuff525
04-17-12, 05:15 PM
For anagram contest, are multiple answers excepted? Or is there only one possible anagram?

I think there is only one answer the one that matches with the games...

ButterPanda
04-17-12, 05:16 PM

There is only 1 possible answer

bawpotter
04-17-12, 05:32 PM
Okay, thanks. I think I got the right one.

ariesblu
04-17-12, 05:34 PM
When will the winners be announced?

shakiba
04-17-12, 05:47 PM
I dont completly understand this week's contest. Im so confused how the rsults supposed to be. Are the words in order without spaces, or is it backwards, is it random???

maggieyyli
04-17-12, 09:14 PM
There can be more than 5 winners, so what's the criteria of choosing 5 winners if more than that?

maggieyyli
04-17-12, 09:38 PM
Oh sorry, I have been overlooked. Winners are drawn randomly.

Ic3e
04-19-12, 10:48 PM
When will winners for the Anagram Contest be announced? I entered a while back and now I really, really anxious to see the results!

lizardlickfan
04-19-12, 11:07 PM
When will winners for the Anagram Contest be announced? I entered a while back and now I really, really anxious to see the results!

Me too!!!!

sweetstuff525
04-20-12, 05:25 AM
same thing in facebook there was an anagram contest on tuesday and they still havento annouced the winners

DaojinWildfire
04-20-12, 04:26 PM
ButterPanda will announce the winners for the Anagrams contest tomorrow! :D

XnoturbabeX
04-21-12, 10:06 AM
The winners if the Facebook Image contest haven't been announced either.

sweetstuff525
04-21-12, 10:09 AM
The winners if the Facebook Image contest haven't been announced either.

Yes they where ...the one that hasn't been announced is the sheepish cupcakes

mattyboo1
04-22-12, 02:17 PM
I'm all confused about how contests work can I'm brand new to the forum and still learning can someone pm me or something

Rachael98
04-22-12, 02:23 PM
I'm all confused about how contests work can I'm brand new to the forum and still learning can someone pm me or something

I've PMed you:).

meowcaitlin
04-22-12, 04:41 PM
Why hasn't the fb anagram contest had its winners announced? It's been up for a few days now and still no winners...

aiyayu
04-23-12, 09:05 AM
Maybe 5 people didn't get the right answer?

rengirl1978
04-23-12, 09:59 AM
ButterPanda will announce the winners for the Anagrams contest tomorrow! :D

The winners still haven't been announced for the forums contest and it is now 4/23. According to your post, "tomorrow" would have been 4/21. Just curious about if i got it right or not! (Or won maybe even!)

meowcaitlin
04-24-12, 12:55 AM
Maybe 5 people didn't get the right answer?

Well there is only one answer that is actually about something in bakery story, and there is well over 100 people saying the answer. So there are many people who have the right answer, but still no winners. :(

clifffarmer
04-24-12, 10:16 AM
i like to ask general questions in the game. that usually helps to get to know people. is there a way to put your own pics into farmstory? I just had a baby and my neighbor would like to are her. Could I make her my profile pic?

Yellowstone67
04-24-12, 12:49 PM
Hey when is the next contest to be held?

kooky panda
04-24-12, 12:52 PM
i like to ask general questions in the game. that usually helps to get to know people. is there a way to put your own pics into farmstory? I just had a baby and my neighbor would like to are her. Could I make her my profile pic?

There is no option to put pictures in farm story.

coltsnana47
04-24-12, 06:59 PM
Winners HAVE been announced...on Facebook! In fact, I am a winner! Wondering when gems will appear?!

sparks229
04-24-12, 08:17 PM
Winners HAVE been announced...on Facebook! In fact, I am a winner! Wondering when gems will appear?!

Congrats!!!! I think you have to PM BP or something.

DaojinWildfire
04-25-12, 02:53 PM
You need to leave your Storm8 ID in the post/thread with the contest so we can send out the prizes.

RealFarmer1222
04-25-12, 03:55 PM
When will winner for "Find the Knight?" be announced???????

hotwingzz
04-25-12, 04:29 PM
It's usually announced on Fridays

paisleysnana47
04-25-12, 04:51 PM
Thanks, I'll do that! :0)

coltsnana47
04-25-12, 05:00 PM
Would that be on Facebook? I have added storm8  on Facebook in section where you named winners!

Sandys0
04-26-12, 04:53 AM
sorry but i'm starting work so i didnt have time to read the whole thread. Its only via facebook that we can participate because i dont have one. thank you

music908
04-29-12, 05:48 AM
Did the Weekly Twitter contest ever happen? (April 26)

coltsnana47
04-30-12, 01:03 PM
Still haven't received gems for winning anagrams contest! What's up?

sweetstuff525
04-30-12, 01:12 PM
Still haven't received gems for winning anagrams contest! What's up?

You should pm buttepanda let him know

MiniLaura
05-01-12, 04:49 PM
What's the deadline for the Story Telling contest?

rengirl1978
05-03-12, 10:02 AM
What's the deadline for the Story Telling contest?

Yes, I would like to know as well.

max12add
05-03-12, 11:45 AM
I don't know how to attach a picture of my restaurant.

bp34
05-03-12, 04:51 PM
So what do you mean by the contests are eliminated? Does that mean that there will no more contests?

ariesblu
05-03-12, 06:56 PM
So what do you mean by the contests are eliminated? Does that mean that there will no more contests?

Before TL released picture capability to Androids, there were weekly forum contests based around taking pictures of your farm, bakery, restaurant, etc (I believe), but since only IOS could mainly participate, they stopped those. That has nothing to do with the current set of contests, however. If you look directly below this sticky, you will see that there is currently a contest going on. They just don't happen as often as they did before.

rengirl1978
05-06-12, 11:41 AM
Hi, when is the story telling contest going to be ready for voting, please?

music908
05-08-12, 02:08 PM
The Create a OUtfit confuses me... do we have to create an outfit that resembles a Fashion Story outfit?

joniboutique
05-08-12, 03:54 PM
The Create a OUtfit confuses me... do we have to create an outfit that resembles a Fashion Story outfit?

Same here.. looks like quite a few of us aren't really comprehending whats being asked.... TL - please clarify :)

driftboutique
05-08-12, 04:11 PM
For the create an outfit contest, does it have to be done in polyvore? Polyvore doesn't work on an iPad and I'd like to know if it will be possible for me to enter by posting images directly or creating a pinboard or something.

thatonegirlwho
05-09-12, 07:00 AM
Can there only each catalog be entered once? Or can multiple people do the same catalog?

catgirl477
05-14-12, 09:53 PM
When will the voting close for the fashion contest?

ButterPanda
05-15-12, 10:47 AM
When will the voting close for the fashion contest?

later today.

bawpotter
05-15-12, 04:52 PM
For the current Guess the Recipe contest, what do you mean preheat oven? We can't preheat ovens in BS...

sweetstuff525
05-15-12, 04:57 PM
For the current Guess the Recipe contest, what do you mean preheat oven? We can't preheat ovens in BS...

The instructions to the recipe is to pre heat oven(most recipes are)

Tempete8
05-15-12, 04:58 PM

Its what you have to do in real life.

catgirl477
05-16-12, 10:28 PM
Hey when do we get our gems from the fashion contest?

greygull
05-16-12, 11:09 PM
Hey when do we get our gems from the fashion contest?

PM BP if you haven't received your gems yet ;)

catgirl477
05-16-12, 11:30 PM
PM BP if you haven't received your gems yet ;)

Ok I will (again) I already did twice! But here gose another shot!

catgirl477
05-17-12, 09:18 PM
When will the winners be announced for the recipy guessing contest?

Tempete8
05-19-12, 07:25 PM
To TeamLava Administration: Can I provide a game series and have you (TL) award the winner with an award they'll never forget (gems). I will be the host and be in charge of all the, let's say "technical"stuff.

mattyboo1
05-20-12, 09:10 AM
To TeamLava Administration: Can I provide a game series and have you (TL) award the winner with an award they'll never forget (gems). I will be the host and be in charge of all the, let's say "technical"stuff.

I don't know if teamlava would do that