PDA

View Full Version : Froooooozen!

ThreeDawg
07-13-11, 10:18 AM
Has anybody else had this problem? My BS freezes a lot... probably once a minute! It'll freeze anywhere from like 5-12 seconds and then recover.
Real annoying if you ask me...:(

jovenal
07-13-11, 10:22 AM
Are playing on iDevice or Android? Is you app current version? Have you tried uninstalling the app and reloading it back? Your game is save on TL server so you wont lose your progress.

Phthon
07-13-11, 12:51 PM
You may want to make sure that you have the latest OS version for your device. Updating my iOS fixed it for me when I had the problem on Farm Story.

ThreeDawg
07-13-11, 01:34 PM
I play on an itouch 3rd gen... I'm pretty sure I've got the current OS version but I'll check :/

nmishii
07-13-11, 01:59 PM
I'm on an android and it has been freezing more often today.

Rachael98
07-13-11, 02:37 PM
I play on an itouch 3rd gen... I'm pretty sure I've got the current OS version but I'll check :/

I'm on an android and it has been freezing more often today.

OK. So it's not either Droids or Apple...<sarcasm>great</sarcasm>.

Phthon
07-13-11, 02:39 PM
Also make sure you fully shut off apps occasionally. Just because you leave it doesn't mean it is shut down. It is still running in the background using up your memory.

pinkster73
07-13-11, 03:32 PM
My farm has been freezing all day every few minutes. Grrr. I'm on Android and yes have the current versions and have done all the uninstall/install etc tricks

ThreeDawg
07-14-11, 12:28 PM
My farm has been freezing all day every few minutes. Grrr. I'm on Android and yes have the current versions and have done all the uninstall/install etc tricks

That's what's been happening to me too! Except for the past 3 days!! :( I don't know how much longer I can deal with this...

marrrina
07-15-11, 06:38 PM
I am also experiencing this on an iPhone with up-to-date iOS and the latest version of the games. This is happening to all of my Team Laval games lately but today was the worst its ever been. I constantly have to hit the home button and re-open the app in order to get anything accomplished.

jovenal
07-15-11, 06:46 PM
I am also experiencing this on an iPhone with up-to-date iOS and the latest version of the games. This is happening to all of my Team Laval games lately but today was the worst its ever been. I constantly have to hit the home button and re-open the app in order to get anything accomplished.

by any chance your iPhone is iPhone 3G (second generation)?