PDA

View Full Version : Need android using neighbors

coatimom
07-13-11, 07:39 AM
Hi everyone. I need android using neighbors who will neither request parts or try to give me parts! I tip and gift every day, I prefer neighbors who do the same. If you cannot tip every day, at least every couple of days please. I start out tipping new neighbors every day if they don't reciprocate I stop. If I don't seem to be getting gifts either, I delete. If you play similarly, please invite me storm8 id coatimom. I play restaurant story as well. Thanks.

tesive
07-27-11, 07:58 AM
Hi, my is is tesive and I'm on Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion Story. Had to let go of Farm and City Story. I don't even have time for the three I'm doing now. It takes forever to gift and tip all my neighbors on these three. I'm a daily tipper/gifter, but I've had to let go of folks also who don't reciprocate. I'm also Android and have made it clear to everyone by stating it on their wall and on mine that I can't gift parts yet. (One day soon, I hope!) Anyway, I will add you, be watching for me...my bakery is Tesive Sweets, my restaurant is Tesive Bistro and my boutique is Fab Grab.