PDA

View Full Version : Flashing items in upper left corner

Ritabita
07-13-11, 06:59 AM
Is there a way to get rid of the flashing items in upper left corner of the screen? If you have been playing the game awhile, you already have all of the stuff they want you to buy! So, I can't get any further with this portion of the game because I don't want to buy another oven, or another red chair etc. What do I do?

kooky panda
07-13-11, 07:00 AM
Hate to tell you but the only way to get rid of the icons is to complete the tasks... Sorry

Ritabita
07-14-11, 07:50 AM
I thought that might be the case, but it is unrealistic. For example, I am at level 79, and I'm being requested to buy a basic oven. I can't purchase any more ovens, because I already have enough ovens for ALL of my available appliance slots. So, I'll have to wait until I am 'awarded' another appliance slot. Even worse, I'm being requested to purchase 2 mahogany chairs and tables. I already have a restaurant full of mahogany chairs and tables, and I have 13 in storage! So, I'd have to find a place to put all 13 tables, and then buy 2 more and place 15 back in storage! Not realistic. So, I'd like to see an update to the game that will give us credit for everything we have already bought. Thank you.

kooky panda
07-14-11, 08:52 AM
I agree. The tasks option is great for new players, but for long time players, it is very irritating. On farm I just went ahead and did them, to get rid of the
icons. Other non-story games I have played, checks off the task if you have already done it. Maybe they will adjust soon.