PDA

View Full Version : Lag !

kmjnhh123
07-13-11, 05:06 AM
Im sure you alk no that in the last 4 weeks or so that RS & BS have been slowed right down, as a result im gettin less money and having sooo much food (aka over 1,000,000 servings of lemon mernigue pie) !! Why is this? Are you gonna sort it TM?

marrrina
07-14-11, 04:11 PM
I experience lag but I don't think it has much to do with my earnings and how much food is eaten. I do find that when I visit neighbors, try to accept gifts, try to see my wall, etc. that the "Processing..." screen that pops up stays up for a significantly longer time than it used to. Either it may be 30 seconds or more before the page I'm trying to access loads, or the app will crash. Pretty aggravating.

Rachael98
07-14-11, 04:21 PM
Which devices, iOS and game versions are you two on?

marrrina
07-14-11, 04:24 PM
I use iPhone and all of my apps (RS, BS and FS) are up to date. Lag I experience in FS only happens if people are tipping my store while my catalog is open, or the app freezes when the catalog is open.

Superyalda
07-15-11, 08:37 AM
I'm seeing it too. Today, especially, since the maintenance there's a substantial lag in pages, walls, messages loading. Maybe they cleared the cache as part of the maintenance?

kmjnhh123
07-15-11, 01:00 PM
Which devices, iOS and game versions are you two on?

Im using iphone 4, IOS 4.3.2, and i have the latest versions for BS & RS.

nmishii
07-15-11, 02:39 PM
It also happens on Android v2.2.1, latest versions of Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery Story.

For the wall, when it sits in Processing... forever, sometimes you can hit the Home button, come back in and reenter your message and it'll take the message. Other times you have to close the app and reopen it. Then usually the tips/water/etc are gone and you have to start all over.

And yes, it has gotten slower since yesterday's maintenance.

Superyalda
07-15-11, 05:44 PM
Seems better now.

marrrina
07-15-11, 06:34 PM
Seems better now.

Better? I think it's significantly worse today. All of my Team Lava games have lagged, frozen, and crashed excessively today that it's been impossible to enjoy the games.

Superyalda
07-15-11, 08:41 PM
Try power down/power up

marrrina
07-16-11, 05:37 AM
I have, I've even reset all of the apps but it makes no difference for me.