PDA

View Full Version : Delete neighbors

Unregistered
09-19-10, 10:33 AM
I have a numbers of inactive neighbors and some have never water my farm even if I watered them for so many time. I, personally dont like these neighbors of mine. I would like to know if there is a way to delete neighbor. I'm right mow having 60+ neighbors so cleaning up my neighbor list is something I think I gotta do.

AriMan
09-19-10, 11:49 PM
Download Farm Story from the App Store.

Unregistered
09-22-10, 10:48 AM
Go to your neighbours (social), click EDIT, now you can remove the one's you don't want, when finished click DONE.

Unregistered
09-24-10, 09:47 AM
Go to your neighbours (social), click EDIT, now you can remove the one's you don't want, when finished click DONE.

= I can edit and remove neighbors in City Story, but I can't do it in Farm Story, can't find any "edit" button.
How can I remove inactive neighbors?

Unregistered
09-24-10, 04:24 PM
= I can edit and remove neighbors in City Story, but I can't do it in Farm Story, can't find any "edit" button.
How can I remove inactive neighbors?

Just checked mine and it's exactly the same procedure for both, I'm using an IPAD, don't know if thats the difference.

nat
09-26-10, 04:51 PM
What about deleting someone you've accidentally invited..is there a way to remove them from the 'invite' page????

Unregistered
09-26-10, 05:30 PM
U can't do anything about the idiots that u accidentally invited, but u can certainly delete those that are in active... Download the original farm story and that will enable u to delete unwanted neighbours!!