PDA

View Full Version : BakeryStory Rant!

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 06:56 PM
Lets face it, TL is not going to make everything perfect. There's going to be gliches and other fustrating events. Rant here!! :)

trenae
07-12-11, 06:58 PM
Constructive feedback and suggestions are more likely to be looked at and responded to, I'm afraid I don't see the point in posting a rant just for the sake of ranting.

Rachael98
07-12-11, 07:00 PM
Constructive feedback and suggestions are more likely to be looked at and responded to, I'm afraid I don't see the point in posting a rant just for the sake of ranting.

I was about to say the same.
I also have a horrible feeling that this might get very heated.

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 07:01 PM
But dont u have those moments?

Idk... Like a few weeks ago i spent 5gems to speed up my 1min brownies.. I'm sorry but i wanted to cry :( *sobsob*

I also got to learn that i have quite an expansive lexicon of the vulgar language *blush*

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 07:03 PM
Then again.. It wasnt tl's fault...

It's my stoopid fingers!! D:<

Stooopid stooooooopid!

Rachael98
07-12-11, 07:06 PM
I also got to learn that i have quite an expansive lexicon of the vulgar language *blush*

Perhaps. However, this might still get heated. You might use it properly. Others might not. Sorry about the gems. I once revived French Toast, I know the feeling.
In the event of ToS breaking language, report it to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):p.

gobblies
07-12-11, 08:28 PM
Groupmagma, we should close this thread. It would just be negative abd there is almost no point in keeping it open.<Suggested Lock>

cakesJordanEz
07-12-11, 08:32 PM
Groupmagma, we should close this thread. It would just be negative abd there is almost no point in keeping it open.<Suggested Lock>

Is there anyway Groupmagma could close one of my threads?

kooky panda
07-12-11, 08:38 PM
Is there anyway Groupmagma could close one of my threads?

You can click on GM name and go to his profile and send him a message of the thread you want deleted

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 08:39 PM

WOW such great pessimism :/

kmjnhh123
07-13-11, 04:50 AM
But dont u have those moments?

Idk... Like a few weeks ago i spent 5gems to speed up my 1min brownies.. I'm sorry but i wanted to cry :( *sobsob*

Thats 1 thing that really anyos me wen i acdentily spend 5 whole gems on 1 stupid min brownies, like realli 5 gems, are you insane TM?

GroupMagma
07-13-11, 07:59 AM
WOW such great pessimism :/

Well, that's kinda the point. We don't want a thread active for the sole purpose of pessimistic comments and rants against TL. Constructive criticism is one thing (and it's wholly encouraged!), but just ranting for the sake of it is not very constructive.