PDA

View Full Version : Placing all on one plate....

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 06:44 PM
Chef's doing a crappy job combining my food cuz it seems like it's getting tossed. I just have the word fbeepbeep fbeepbeep beepingbeep!! D:< Graaahhhhhh

Rachael98
07-12-11, 06:48 PM
Please try to keep relatively calm here. We don't want arguments.
Anyway, you do need to serve the food. Is that the problem? Could you please explain in more detail your problem? Thanks.

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 07:10 PM
I have multiple counters And sometimes ill bake something new. Instead of combining two like items, one of the like items would not be added to the total count. It's okay rachael :) i was just ranting! *steamsteam*

Rachael98
07-12-11, 07:12 PM
I have multiple counters And sometimes ill bake something new. Instead of combining two like items, one of the like items would not be added to the total count. It's okay rachael :) i was just ranting! *steamsteam*

No, it would appear on a different counter, wouldn't it?

kooky panda
07-12-11, 07:14 PM
When I wanted to get one item on the same counter. I would store excess empty counters then place food so it all went to the same counter. Then I could pull counters out of storage when I needed them.

sweetzntreatzhouse
07-12-11, 07:25 PM
Gewd idea!! U're brilliant!!!

kooky panda
07-12-11, 07:29 PM
Gewd idea!! U're brilliant!!!
Not brilliant. Just sadly very addicted to the games.

redbites
07-12-11, 07:43 PM
That's a great idea!! Good job

Jbug2116
07-13-11, 03:43 AM
Not brilliant. Just sadly very addicted to the games.

You and me both... ;)

kooky panda
07-13-11, 07:06 AM
I did this when I was determined to only have turkeys and hams at my tables for thanksgiving.
Took a while but got it done.