PDA

View Full Version : What I want in the Next Update

sterlingempire
07-12-11, 04:48 PM
Here are the things I think we should have in the next update:

Zebra Wallpaper
Shirley Temple
A 360 degree DJ set ( That would be cool )
Pina Colada
A "Send All" buton when sending gifts
Bubbles Wallpaper
Bubbles Dance Floor
Disco Ball ( Awesome )
A sofa or couch
Verticle black-and-yellow wallpaper

Rachael98
07-12-11, 04:49 PM
Across a few, I think. The devs might work on them. Except the Gift All. I don't think that it could be a server push for that. Thank you!

CandyNEFC
07-12-11, 08:31 PM
I'm new here... first post! But not new with Nightclub Story... Here are my suggestions:

VIP seating (like Nightclub City which I never play anymore) where customers pay extra for each drink
24 Hour DJ set
White Padded Walls Theme
Gold Dance Floors (for coins)
Swirled Dance Floors (to **** peoples eyes, LOL)
Bottles Background or Bottles Shelves (to put behind bars)
"Ultra Dance Floor" that gives more than 1XP
Gold-Bars Theme w/dividers
Apple Martini
Summer Slush (purple)
Kioki Coffee (Brandy w/ Coffee, Dark Drink)

CandyNEFC
07-12-11, 09:19 PM
Another thing... is it possible to pay for a "GiftBot" that allows people who pay a premium cost to get 100 gifts daily. I think it would be a good idea because the 20 limit is way too little. In terms of an issue with the server, I think that the extra bandwidth could be justified by the cost and in some cases players won't even use the full 100 each day. This should be used in some form for all games. (please, LOL)

Rachael98
07-12-11, 11:38 PM
Another thing... is it possible to pay for a "GiftBot" that allows people who pay a premium cost to get 100 gifts daily. I think it would be a good idea because the 20 limit is way too little. In terms of an issue with the server, I think that the extra bandwidth could be justified by the cost and in some cases players won't even use the full 100 each day. This should be used in some form for all games. (please, LOL)

Welcome to the TeamLava forums:D.
This is actually a really, really good idea, I love it;)! Also, I don't think that it's been suggested before.

CandyNEFC
07-13-11, 10:50 AM
Thanks! I used to run a site that investigated games and their users to make games better so I'm good at finding what people need and what brings in the revenue. I stopped because it was too expensive and my daughter is going into college.

sterlingempire
07-13-11, 03:49 PM

Wonderful Idea... You should apply for a job @ TL :)

Rachael98
07-13-11, 03:54 PM
Yes. Here are TL's vacant jobs (http://teamlava.com/jobs.php).

sterlingempire
07-13-11, 04:42 PM
Yes. Here are TL's vacant jobs (http://teamlava.com/jobs.php).

Haha... I was being sarcastic :)

Rachael98
07-13-11, 04:43 PM
Haha... I was being sarcastic :)

As was I. But why not anyway? There are some people on here who definately should.

kooky panda
07-13-11, 04:45 PM
If they do western theme. I want a mechanical bull....

sterlingempire
07-13-11, 04:46 PM
As was I. But why not anyway? There are some people on here who definately should.

Hmm... Maby I should aply... :D

Rachael98
07-13-11, 04:49 PM
Hmm... Maby I should aply... :D

Off-topic now, sorry, but just make sure that you can get to the workplace:p!

CandyNEFC
07-13-11, 09:13 PM
Thanks! I don't think I fit any of the positions listed. Most of the work I have done is "underground" psychological marketing. It's not what you would call a normal position. Lol. Sorry that I turned this post off-topic, LOL!