PDA

View Full Version : Pictures In the App Store

bawpotter
07-12-11, 07:13 AM
I was looking at the Restaurant Story App in the App Store last night and realized that the pictures were out of date and a bit innaccurate. There are five pics,

1. Restaurant Story Logo- No problem at all

2. Level 30 Restaurant with 999,999 coins and 13,000 gems. I think that it is a bit wierd for a level 30 restaurant, (Let alone any) should have 13,000 gems. That is over $2,000! I reccomend changing this pic.

3. Another Level 30 restaurant, but a close up to the counters and appliances. It has over 8 million coins and 5800 gems. I think this is a bit much, so you might want to tone it down a bit. Also, the appliances are basic. I think that by changing them to Easy, it will look nicer and showcase the Easy Appliances.

4. The exact same restaurant as before, but now it is showing a cookbook. This is the biggest descrepency of all. The cookbook shows Cheeseburgers, Roast Chicken, and Cupcakes on one page. First of all, the recipe times aren't even correct.

1. Cheeseburger: 1 hour, suppossed to be 3 hours
2. Roast Chicken: 4 hours, suppossed to be 2 days
3. Cupcakes: 3 hours, suppossed to be 1 hour.

Also, the plate # and XP and coin amounts are off. I truly reccomend fixing this, because it is either very outdated, or plain wrong.

5. The final pic show the community tab, which I think is fine, but could be updated.

I think that if your photos are updated, it will help the app do well.

gobblies
07-12-11, 07:23 AM
I agree :) (i wish those times were still implenented! thats REAL restaurants!)

SuperTottenham
07-12-11, 09:12 AM
Nominate me!!!

bawpotter
07-12-11, 11:42 AM
Yeah, you are right about that.

What do you mean nominate me?

Rachael98
07-12-11, 03:53 PM
I think it must be the TL accounts. They get unlimited stuff.

bawpotter
07-13-11, 07:42 AM
Really! That is sweet.

Rachael98
07-13-11, 08:37 AM
Really! That is sweet.

I'm assuming so. Why limit their own game accounts? It would be pointless. And they screenshot using their accounts, so it is probably TLs. Also, who in their right mind buys that many gems?

bawpotter
07-13-11, 06:57 PM
That's what I said!