PDA

View Full Version : I LIKE MI ZOO...please give it me back

dilydaydream
07-11-11, 06:39 PM
Hi
This is mad, i'm not a kid...but i have this phone that crashed, and the mobile provider sent a replacement...so i email teamlava and ask to get mi farm bakery and rest back... meanwhile i restore mi phone and find it has updated software (hooray) so i can now download city fashion and ZOO STORY... ok so far... teamlave (u) send an email saying set up a new id and we'll transfer the games ... cool i LIKE MI FARM ETC...so i set up the new id and make an awsome ZOO (i think its awsome... by the way guys the math doesnt stack up for the energy, food at 1000 max and the animals...but more of that later... i teach math sometimes)
NOW I have my FARM REST BAKERY back... BUT LOST MI ZOO fashion and city...its not fair, its wrong..theres a mainframe there somewhere with techies and analysts and programmers...
Soz to moan... BUT PLEASE RESTORE MI ZOO...
If its a new id thing...i will make a new (third) id...i jus dont get it... you have a mega computer, departments full of software guys and no-one will get me mi zoo back...what happens when everyone wants to move to android tablets....i have clicked till mi hand fell off ... i got loads of neighbours in two days... they sent materials... dont make me start again....pleeez
wheres the sad icon??
On android i cant even screenshot it as a momento...

dilydaydream
07-11-11, 07:01 PM
Dilydaisy... new id
Dilydaydream Farm, Bakery and Rest Id
new phone... emailed teamlava...make new id they instructed...i did, i added ZOO, Fashion and City story... now i have mi Farm Bakery and Restaurant BUT ...NO ZOO...Fashion and City games...
der... surely its not rocket science to make an adjustment so i dont have to start again.
may download Paradise Island instead...

GroupMagma
07-11-11, 07:13 PM
You would need to contact TeamLava Support. They can help you transfer your account. They can be reached at support@teamlava.com.

Rachael98
07-12-11, 06:53 PM
You would need to contact TeamLava Support. They can help you transfer your account. They can be reached at support@teamlava.com.

The only problem is that it's not an account transfer:p