PDA

View Full Version : Morenn's Contest: Your Business Promotion to TeamLava

GroupMagma
07-11-11, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by morenn:

1. A contest for the best promotional flyer that would introduce our bakery/city/farm/restaurant etc. Competitors could show the advantages of their business in colorful flyer, why people, for example, should come and buy a cup of coffee and a piece of cake in Bakery. Competitors can use Adobe Photoshop and other graphic programms.

For this contest, we won't require users to have a flyer... but we do want to hear about your Restaurant, Boutique, Farm, etc.

What We Want To See:

1) Your business' name. Easy enough! You already have them listed. :)

2) Your mission statement. For those who aren't familiar with a mission statement, here's a blurb from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement):

A mission statement is a informal, long, handwritten statement of the purpose of a company and organization. The mission statement should guide the actions of the organization, spell out its overall goal, provide a sense of direction, and guide decision-making. It provides "the framework or context within which the company's strategies are formulated."

3) Your target consumers. Who are you targeting, and why?

4) Your key products (outfits, recipes, crops, etc.).

5) [Optional] Pics if you have them! Design a brochure if you please, as morenn's original idea suggests. Naturally, post a pic of your business, or a logo, or whatever. Plus, you can add whatever info you please if you think it will better help us get the feel for your business.

How The Winners Will Be Decided:
We'll hold a vote in the forums and post a Poll on Facebook. The highest vote-getter in the forums will get 50 Gems/CC. The highest vote-getter in FB will get 50 Gems/CC. One last recipient will get 50 Gems/CC for being my personal favorite. :)

Additional Rules/Guidelines:
The Business Proposals will need to be submitted in this thread, and in the proper format, by midnight on Monday, July 17 (Pacific Daylight Time). The Polls will begin on Monday to determine the winner, and will run until that Friday.

Get crackin'!

sittershop
07-11-11, 05:00 PM
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad298/cartertwinsdotorg/SittersShop-1.png

1) Business Name: Sitter's Shop

2) Mission Statement: Providing customers with the perfect place to become pretty in pink and to shop from a wide selection of stylish, yet affordable trends.

3) Target Customers: Girls of all ages who love pink and dressing up.

4) Key Products: The whole beach collection displayed centrally as a promotional stand in the boutique, as well as the mermaid dress and pearl necklaces.

ID: SitterShop

gobblies
07-11-11, 05:26 PM
The Gobblies Bistro

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h356/tikitully/9a803c9a.jpg

Here at the gobblies bistro, we are cooking up a storm!. We want to provide you with the best possible meal, or a free dip in our chocolate fountains! Our mission is to provide you with the best meal around, and give you a tastebud sensation like you wouldn't believe!

Who we target= Anyone who is hungry for sensational food, or someone who wants an incredible dining experience that they will remember for the rest of your life!

We provide almost every meal for every time of the day- omelettes, bacon and eggs for brekky, Salads, Hot Dogs and pizza for lunch, and mushroom, curry and quesadilla for dinner. And for dessert.... Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate from the chocolate fountain, (if your lucky!) strawberry crepes... The.list goes on

So if you want to have the most sensational dinig experoence ever.. Think "gobblies!"

GroupMagma
07-11-11, 05:27 PM
HTML might not be enabled. Stick to the [IMG] tags.

Edit: nevermind, I fixed it. But this isn't a valid entry, Gobblies.

casadolce
07-11-11, 06:45 PM
I got a headache just from reading the contest rules lol... Guess I'll have to wait for a gem sale :)

- Lazily yours,

tehcody
07-11-11, 09:11 PM
1): Garden Bakery. 2): Here at Garden Bakery we provide all of our customers with a variety of goods and treat them like royalty. 3): Garden Bakery targets people of all ages so they can enjoy some great eats. 4): Our Key Items are Apple Pie Sugar Cookies Earl Grey Tea and much more. Notice :I couldn't post a picture but if you would like to see my bakery  tehcody

LanokaHarbor
07-12-11, 03:57 AM
1) Your business' name.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ, USA

2) Your mission statement.
Lanoka Harbor, located in southern New Jersey, is a growing metropolis with that small town feel. Live in your own home or condo in tree lined communities. Play in our town community pools, tennis courts, soccer fields, and ice skating rink, just to name a few! Work in our every growing green factories just minutes away. Come to Lanoka Harbor where you will find a welcoming spirit and live your dreams!

3) Your target consumers. Who are you targeting, and why?
Lanoka Harbor welcomes all people, from all nations, and all cultures to help grow a community that embraces different mores.

4) Your key products (outfits, recipes, crops, etc.).
Our factories build everything from toys to apparel, and continues to add new products as we grow our community. Our parks are designed for family fun and play, for children of all ages. Shopping is just a short drive or walk away with everything you need. Our police department and firefighters are built throughout the community ensuring our residents safety!

5) [Optional] Sorry, can't post pictures, but if you wish to see my city, please visit ID lanokaharbor.

LanokaHarbor
07-12-11, 04:08 AM
Sorry I have to fix my mission statement so that it is one long statement.

Lanoka Harbor, located in southern New Jersey, is a growing metropolis with that small town feel where you can find a welcomg spirit to live out your dreams, live in your own home or condo in tree lined communities, play in our town community pools, tennis courts, soccer fields, and ice skating rink, just to name a few, and work in our every growing green factories just minutes away, all in a centrally located family oriented community that welcomes all cultures and peoples and invites peace and serenity and neighborly fellowships.

Superyalda
07-12-11, 04:53 AM
The Rainbow Room

Mission Statement: The Rainbow Room was created to provide speciality dining for a market where people are looking for a unique and interesting place to bring friends and family. Each room is color themed and unique from one another therein providing a different experience each time a customer comes. It's as if they're going to a different restaurant each time. Dishes, decor and even the waiters are color coded. You will always know who is providing service to your table.

Target Customers: Colorful people of all ages with discerning tastes both in decor and food.

Key Products:
House specialities are:

Rainbow Stew
Red White and Blue Trifle
Pot o' Gold Chicken
Orange Shrimp
Iced Green Tea
Redberry Waffles
Color Cola

Motto:
The Rainbow Room ... Where Your Dreams Really Do Come True

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282597_2123671126910_1099815397_2378597_3165797_n. jpg

bawpotter
07-12-11, 06:35 AM
I would enter this, but I am truly swamped this week. Just wanted you to know I think it is a great contest!

lillytruong
07-12-11, 03:14 PM
Hi I have a question. Can we enter one for our Restaurant and one for our Bakery? Or are we allowed to only pick one?

GroupMagma
07-12-11, 06:05 PM
Hi I have a question. Can we enter one for our Restaurant and one for our Bakery? Or are we allowed to only pick one?

You're only allowed to pick one. :)

Rachael98
07-12-11, 06:28 PM
You're only allowed to pick one. :)

Tough decisions...

lillytruong
07-12-11, 06:34 PM
1) I.H.O.F.
2) At I.H.O.F. our first priority are our customers and we always put them first. We serve excellent food in a pleasant, enjoyable atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding dining experience at a reasonable price. We only use the best ingredients to make your meal. Our superior chef, gourmet food, and along with our beautiful decor welcomes you in.
3) We target any man and woman, girl and boy, because everyone deserves the best food.
4) Our chef's specialties are the chicken salad, grilled salmon, gourmet hot dogs, fish and chips, strawberry crepes, and tiramisu.
5)http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/lilly2208/IHOF-1.jpg

lillytruong
07-12-11, 06:35 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/lilly2208/IHOF-1.jpg

lesleypsg1
07-12-11, 08:05 PM
Wow, neat concept. Bit too much work for us working stiffs tho. Good luck all. I'll try to make it back to vote

balistix
07-13-11, 12:18 PM
Hey this is sweet add your hired :) awesome!

The Rainbow Room

Mission Statement: The Rainbow Room was created to provide speciality dining for a market where people are looking for a unique and interesting place to bring friends and family. Each room is color themed and unique from one another therein providing a different experience each time a customer comes. It's as if they're going to a different restaurant each time. Dishes, decor and even the waiters are color coded. You will always know who is providing service to your table.

Target Customers: Colorful people of all ages with discerning tastes both in decor and food.

Key Products:
House specialities are:

Rainbow Stew
Red White and Blue Trifle
Pot o' Gold Chicken
Orange Shrimp
Iced Green Tea
Redberry Waffles
Color Cola

Motto:
The Rainbow Room ... Where Your Dreams Really Do Come True

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282597_2123671126910_1099815397_2378597_3165797_n. jpg

mattdiner
07-13-11, 01:48 PM
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/PicsRS/Lamby-1.jpg

casadolce
07-13-11, 05:43 PM
Awwww...poor little lamb 

mrstoney
07-13-11, 10:04 PM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/brandyeaton24/666236cf.jpg

Further than you can imagine.

Where you come when your looking for anything but ordinary. Fun for all ages, beat the heat with one of our delicious ice cream treats.

We also do birthday parties!

Superyalda
07-14-11, 01:24 AM
Hey this is sweet add your hired :) awesome!

Thanks! But seriously, wouldn't you go there to eat? LOL! Dang, I would!

Come visit if you're in RS. I'll treat you to some Rainbow Cake :)

Superyalda
07-14-11, 01:27 AM
Awwww...poor little lamb 

I'll never eat lamb again! Thanks MATT!

bawpotter
07-14-11, 07:56 AM
That was awesome Matt! but very sad...

jackroc
07-14-11, 11:50 AM
1: New Lyndhurst

2: In New Lyndhust our goal is to creat a community of neighbors. Not just neighbors that live next to you, but neighbors you can count on, trust, and call a friend. Though our citezens are all different, they all come together as one whole who all look out for each other. We welcome people who are differnt. People who come from far away, or just arround the corner are always wecomed here. That is the purpose of New Lyndhust, to form groups of diverse people into one united community of family, friends, and neighbors.

3: What citezens do we target? Everyone! There is something in New Lyndhurst for everyone. We feel that noone shold be left out or excluded. Thats why we have something for everyone. Familys enjoy our beautiful beach and trips to the meuseum. Teenagers and young adulta will enjoy our many places to shop or hang-out. Retired citezens enjoy walks in our many parks and comfortable and affordable living in our beach-side condos. Theres something for everyone in New Lyndhust!

4: In our local factories we make everything from toys for children, compuers and smart phones for the workplace, to food products shipped directly to our grocers. Our shops provide citezens with things like sporting goods, clothes, food, and cars in our brand new car dealership. Also for our youths we provide a valuable learning experiance in our middle school. You do not have to go far from home to get the thhings you need!

5: Picture coming soon!

jackroc
07-14-11, 12:18 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/53k09f.jpg

LanokaHarbor
07-14-11, 05:07 PM
Let's all gather together to kidnap and save the poor lamb.

driftboutique
07-14-11, 05:13 PM
let me tell you a little bit about my boutique. it's called drift.

at drift, our goal is to provide every customer with comfortable, chic, environmentally friendly clothing. we keep our carbon footprint small by exclusively stocking lines from independent designers in the united states and promoting the use of sustainable fabrics like bamboo and hemp. because we work directly with the designers, we're able to provide an extensive side range including petites, talls, plus sizes, and shoes up to a size 12. the boutique itself is LEED certified. we also offer personal shopping for those looking to create a new wardrobe.

our target customer is the woman who wants to be able to walk down the street without seeing ten other people in the same outfit, but still wants to turn heads -- all while feeling like she's in her pajamas.

come into drift today to see our extensive summer line from fabulous flats to hand-tooled pumps, from brunch wear to gala gowns. we're also offering our pre-fall collection as well as a bridal pop-up store.

cash only.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/flyer_2.jpg

Mogwai4111
07-14-11, 05:25 PM
I was going to enter, until I saw ^^^^^

now I just want my mommy *scared*

sterlingempire
07-14-11, 05:38 PM
ARE YOU READY TO PARTY? Then party at AntHr0Poc3nE, the best party place in the entire East Coast! Ranked five stars from our best critic, GroupMagma!

Our goal here isn't to just get you drunk, its to get you Wa$ted! Come dance on our floors, take a sip of one of our freshly brewed drinks, or just chill in our sweet new lounge! The state-of-the-art floor is designed so you can dance however long you want, without getting tired, having to use the bathroom, or getting hungry Our bar is ALWAYS full with drinks, never an empty counter in sight! Are you sooo drunk that you forgot where you live? Just stay the night and P-A-R-T-Y!

One of my target customers is that guy always wearing with that bling -- thats right! Justin Bieber! There is always a crowd around him. If he justs STEPS into the AntHr0Poc3nE, I'm sure that crowd of crazed Justin Bieber fans will come in to. Not to mention those newspapers! My club name will be EVERYWHERE!

We provide a wide variety of drinks, such as Pina Colada, Shirly Temple, Good Vibes, and much, MUCH more. We also havea wide range of dancefloors -- different sections for different kinds of people! One is a bright, colorful floor. Another section is more of a basic floor with normal chairs. The best section yet (VIP*) has extra coumfy seats that are ON THE FLOOR, modern dancing space, extra counters of drinks, and stylish decor.

( NOTE: Must be at least 21 to enter; ** VIP section costs extra! )

sterlingempire
07-14-11, 05:45 PM
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/PicsRS/Lamby.jpg

At least you stated the facts point-blank. :D

Mogwai4111
07-14-11, 06:04 PM
Our goal here isn't to just get you drunk, its to get you Wa$ted!

kooky panda
07-14-11, 07:24 PM

Do not worry. I'll hold your hand. Lol. :rolleyes:

driftboutique
07-14-11, 07:31 PM

Don't be scared of my army of fashionable zombies :D

bobbyrae
07-14-11, 08:09 PM

Lol!! Indeed.

sterlingempire
07-15-11, 04:34 AM

Haha... Lol

Superyalda
07-15-11, 04:47 AM
Let's all gather together to kidnap and save the poor lamb.

OK, Clarissa. Quid Pro Quo.

moobobo
07-15-11, 09:55 AM
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/bobo047/snap20110710_103115000-1111.jpg

Business' name : BoBo caf?
Mission statement : To provide delicious and variety bakery and drinks with premium Ingredient and tasty in colourful atmosphere
Target consumers :People who love bakery and want to relax with friends in nice caf? after working time
Key products : Various bakery - Strawberry cheesecake, Fruit tart, Angel food cake,Holiday donut, Valentine cookies
Various drinks - Frosty coffee, Egg nog, Chai tea, Strawberry smoothie, Chocolate milkshake, Hot apple cider
ID : moobobo

Dylanie
07-15-11, 11:46 AM
Sweet Eats Cafe

Mission Statement
Our mission is to offer a variety of products to satisfy your never-ending sweet tooth. Our products are made with high quality ingredients and have no preservatives, trans fat, or artificial colors added. We also have a small lemonade stand that offers free lemonade and takes donations for charity (http://www.alexslemonade.org/).

Our Consumers
We cater to anybody that has a sweet tooth. In my world, that's everybody!

Key Products
The cannolis, banana split sundae, and white peach tea are some of our most popular items. In addition, our chef often offers a "Treat of the Week", to give you an excuse to come back every week. This week's treat is the Spumoni Scoop.

http://thisisina.smugmug.com/photos/i-SZSCjdD/0/M/i-SZSCjdD-M.jpg

Other Notes
We thought about naming our cafe Diabetic Coma, but thought that it would send the wrong message to our consumers. We have helpful, friendly staff that offer excellent customer service, and emergency personnel standing by in case you do go into the aforementioned diabetic coma.

Dylanie
07-15-11, 11:47 AM
I forgot to add, gems to go to Restaurant Story in case I win. :)

LanokaHarbor
07-15-11, 12:59 PM
OK, Clarissa. Quid Pro Quo.

Silence of the lambs, or, silenced lamb? Maybe the lamb had access to secret spy information and had to be "eliminated."

Superyalda
07-15-11, 02:54 PM
I think there's a connection between Matts sacrificial lamb and the zombie models. Not sure what it is yet, but I'll figure it out.

sissy8
07-15-11, 03:28 PM
just come into my resto play some piano, good food and kiss your loved one:o

LanokaHarbor
07-15-11, 10:16 PM
Are you serving lamb, sissy8?

myweedpatch
07-15-11, 10:45 PM
Gigi's Pacific Game Farm

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/54dba3c9.jpg


Experience The Game Farm.*
We provide luxury living to famous critters while being fully dedicated to putting smiles on our customers faces every day.


Started as a private training center for movie animals, The Game Farm has *not only been the location of classic movie's such as Bambi and The Fox and the Hound, but a resort *for famous animals, like *Mr. Ed, Pe'pe Le Pew, Wilbur the Pig, and BullWinkle. The Game Farm continues to provide the public with rare opportunities to get close and personal with some famous faces.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/9e13e8a4.jpg


Here at The Game Farm, the animals are talented and friendly. Walk through the park and feed the animals or enjoy a picnic next to a beautiful Northwest waterfall or flowing blue stream while *observing the animals practicing their lines in the lush green fields.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/fea7ebab.jpg

: myweedpatch*

myweedpatch
07-16-11, 02:12 AM
: myweedpatch*

For flyer above:

Name: Gigi's Pacific Game Farm

Mission Statement: Provide luxury living to famous critters while being fully dedicated to putting smiles on our customers faces every day.

Target: general public, educational institutions, movie fans, animal and nature lovers, inspiring new actors

Product: Picturesque surroundings, opportunity to mix and mingle with the famous, entertainment and relaxation. A new kind of experience.

Additional information: see flyer above

celshark
07-16-11, 02:32 AM
Thank you for the opportunity to let my creative juices flow. This was all done on my HTC Droid incredible cellphone. I submit for your consideration: Cel's Island!

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/Carolintro.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/carolintro2.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/Carolintro3-picsay.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/ItisIntro.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/3cointro.jpg

(due to an limit in images, I am forced to post back to back, pls consider this only one entry)

celshark
07-16-11, 02:33 AM
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/AAbakeryintro.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/ANLongintro.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/Shopintro.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/Zoointro.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/Celshark/endcred.jpg

Gems to ID celshark on Restaurant Story or Fashion Story please

amberharry
07-17-11, 09:18 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/amber_ruig/IMG_0708-1.jpg

1) Amber's Secret

2) Making girls and women feel great with our collections. Every woman deserves to be beautiful!

3) Girls/Women because men doesn't wear dresses or bras;)

4) From clothes to shoes to beauty care products! We have got it all:)

Morenn
07-17-11, 09:28 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18184935/morenn_contest_work.png

Credit Gems to BS, please. ID: Morenn.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy my work.

driftboutique
07-17-11, 10:03 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18184935/morenn_contest_work.png

Credit Gems to BS, please. ID: Morenn.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy my work.

Now I know why you suggested this contest! You're a shoo-in! 

CopperBoom
07-17-11, 12:43 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1845/teamlava.jpg

Business name: CopperBoom!

Copper Boom is a phrase meaning to hurry up, quickening your pace or getting down to business.

Mission Statement

Being well dressed takes a lot of time and effort. Some women even think decorating a home is easier than putting together one outfit. Boutique CopperBoom provides clothing and accessories with finest quality for women, through commitment to innovation, service and value. If you need advice, our personal stylists can make it easy for you to express your personal style.

Target Consumers

There are three target groups:

- Women who don't want or are not able to spend too much time on putting together an outfit
- Women who are in a hurry
- Women who just like it simple

Key products

Get ready for school: Simply casual
Get ready for work: All Business
Get ready to party: Midnight Rose & Modern Mermaid

Please credit gems to fashion story, ID is CopperBoom

Stlprynncess
07-17-11, 02:01 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=855&d=1310936215User ID StlPrynncess

Rachael98
07-17-11, 02:45 PM
Now I know why you suggested this contest! You're a shoo-in! 

Haha:p! I still need to get my places bigger...then I'll have more features and a chance in something like this. I also need to get an image uploading site sorted:D!

sterlingempire
07-17-11, 04:40 PM
I also need to get an image uploading site sorted:D!

Same here :D Pictures are optional

Stlprynncess
07-17-11, 05:23 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=857&d=1310948304

I couldnt delete my previous post but here is my final ad submission! ID StlPrynncess

geluve
07-17-11, 09:58 PM
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd455/Geluve/restaurant.jpg
1)MAKE LOVE RESTAURANT

2) This is the perfect place to celebrate with your beloved one of those unforgettable moments in life, gather with your family and close friends to witness the joy of love, come and celebrate with us your silver, golden and diamond Anniversary!!! Do not miss it, because life is just a window for your eternal love;).

3) The target customers are those people that believe in true love and want to share the joy of it and encourage their friends to find it. This place is a testimony of the existence of love and the perpetuation of it.

4) Our key products are UNDOUBTEDLY the exquisite desserts, the tiramisu, chocolate fundue, strawberry crepes and shortcakes, chocolate mousse, mango delight.. all of them made by our expert chef to boost your sense for love:p, and of course our fresh seafood, boiled lobster, oisters and seafood paella will make you want to repeat it all over:o.
(This isnt my actual set up, but it is one of my prior desings, can be verified in the past rest. of the week :cool: )

yogurtjunkie303
07-17-11, 10:34 PM
Business Name
Caldensburgh
A town nested in the calm sunny foothills to the White Ridge Mountains.

Background
Despite having the highest number of small business per capita and very low unemployment rate, Caldensburgh is often overlooked as one of the best small cities not only for business and careers, but for leisure and tourism as well.

Caldensburgh metro area was the fastest growing metro in the country over the past 8 years with 28% growth and its population now stands at 474,142. With a very low unemployment rate and an economy that is expected to expand 5% annualy over the next 5 years, Caldensburgh offers low business cost and strong employment prospects.

Backed by strong historical roots, Caldensburgh residents are heavily involved in historic preservations and the arts. Each summer over 50,000 people attend the Shakespeare Festival, a seven-week event, making it the third largest of its kind in the nation. With arrays of art galleries, high-end boutiques, modern bistros, quaint landscapes, charming farms and green communities, Caldensburgh has made the list of best small-town getaways.

Mission Statement
The Caldensburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau (CCVB) is an independent, non-profit governmental authority whose mission is to strengthen the positive awareness of the City and County of Caldensburgh as a destination of choice for businesses and tourists alike. In furtherance of this mission, the CCVB will support and encourage actions and programs that stimulate economic development and growth for the community.

City Motto
Take Another Look

http://www.303ezine.com/cs/caldensburgh_071711.jpg

CopperBoom
07-17-11, 11:28 PM
^ Oh I like this one yogurtjunkie303 :)

regisrules89
07-17-11, 11:51 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/regisrules/bakeryflier.gif

Business Name: Brooky's Cookies

Mission Statement: We provide healthy, natural, animal-friendly beverages and baked goods made from the finest quality ingredients. Here at Brooky's Cookies, we feel it is important to nourish the mind, body, and soul. We invite you to dine with us and discover the delicious and nutritious gifts that nature has provided for us all!

Target Consumer: Individuals who care not only about their health, but the environment as well.

Key Products: Try our wide selection of gluton-free, nutrient-rich products, ranging from raw carob ganache tarts to mullberry wheatgrass smoothies! All drinks are half price between 3pm and 6pm!

DAISIE33
07-18-11, 12:53 AM
Wow awsome

orchidchick
07-18-11, 01:24 PM
Announcing Cafe A, a hip and ever changing full service restaurant with invisible wait staff and chefs! The only live person you will have to engage with is the hostess, and she's very inobtrusive! Come in for a quick bite in our stylish main dining room, dine in our fountain patio, or grab a bite in our game room (great for the kids!). Our mission is to always have available seating, plenty of food choices ready to be served, and to never have to close our doors. Our popular restaurant is always expanding, adding more menu items and seating to accomodate large groups or single diners, free wifi available to all guests as well! We focus on seasonal ingredients as well as comfort food, there's something for everyone... even those picky eaters! We hope to be offering beer and wine in the future pending a liquor license (cross your fingers!). We encourage all our neighbors to join us, and new patrons are welcome any time!

GroupMagma
07-18-11, 01:55 PM
Sorry Orchid, but the entrance time ended yesterday. Thanks for your entry though!

Locking this thread to prevent further confusion.