PDA

View Full Version : Cannot access game!

marrrina
07-11-11, 01:57 PM
For over 8 hours I've been unable to access Restaurant Story, Bakery Story or Fashion Story (though I still get notification when my food/items are done). The games tell me I have no internet connection (but I know I do, as I am able to access other games on my iPod that require you to be online).

Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas?

kmjnhh123
07-11-11, 02:13 PM
For over 8 hours I've been unable to access Restaurant Story, Bakery Story or Fashion Story (though I still get notification when my food/items are done). The games tell me I have no internet connection (but I know I do, as I am able to access other games on my iPod that require you to be online).

Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas?

Have you tried;
1 - Are you on the latest IOS?
2 - Have you tried lookin in da app store for a update?
3 - Fully reset the App?
4 - Just try and reset your router

Phthon
07-11-11, 02:20 PM
Do you know how to fully close down an app? try that and also try shutting down your device fully.

marrrina
07-11-11, 03:06 PM
Resetting the applications worked. Thank you so much! I thought if I did that I'd lose all of the game data and would have to start over.

Phthon
07-11-11, 03:09 PM
naw, it is stored on TeamLava servers. You could delete the app and reinstall and not lose anything!

marrrina
07-14-11, 04:31 PM
I'm suddenly experiencing the same problem, however before none of my Team Laval apps would connect, this time it is only Restaurant Story. I tried the same method of resetting the app, but it didn't work. It's strange because the app was fine just an hour ago.

avasmom07
07-14-11, 04:57 PM
GroupMagma posted something yesterday about RS getting an update and it would be down for sometime today. They didn't say anything about Bakery or Fashion Story.

Rachael98
07-14-11, 04:58 PM
Yes, it should be up again very soon