PDA

View Full Version : The Great Bakery Race Mini Game

celshark
07-11-11, 09:24 AM
Rules for the Great Bakery Race mini game

4 players participate in a race to the finish line.

MOVEMENT:
Each round, each player may move 1, 2 or 3 spaces. This number is determined by the outcome of the given players guess in "The guess game".

THE GUESS GAME:
Three different types of foods will be placed on 3 counters in the same quantity. Each player shall be given 2 selections each round (their gold and silver selections) to determine which of the foods will be the last to remain on its respective counter. Customers will eat and I will monitor which foods are consumed in which order, the last food left on a counter will be the "winning" food. A matching Gold selection to the winning food will move the player 3 spaces, a matching silver selection will move the player 2 spaces and a missed selection will move the player 1 space.

LANES:
Each of the 4 players will occupy an individual lane. The color of the lane will determine the color of the player. Thus, the item on the Green lane will represent the Green player and so on with the other lanes.

TILES & EFFECTS:
Different colored Tiles have different effects on players who land on them. A brown tile (Mud Tile) will cause a player to only have a Single guess in the next round of the guess game. That player may only move 2 spaces if their guess is correct for that round and 1 space if their guess is wrong. A Yellow Tile (Boost Tile) allows a player to move an extra Tile if they make a correct silver guess or 2 extra tiles with a correct gold guess in the next guess game.

GAME FLOW:
The flow of the game will be dictated by the players. Once the food is prepped, the players will submit their Gold and Silver selections and when they have all done so, the guess game will commence.

I can be reached through the forums, on my wall directly or through the email. Celshark@yahoo.com once I have collected everyone's selections, I will post any on my wall that don't already appear there and start the guess game.

Depending on how available I and the players are, the flow could be quick but * It's not guaranteed though I will try to keep the game moving as quickly as I can. The winner will have the option of staying on to defend their title, who can stay on top the longest?

This is only for testing so I need a couple of patient people to help me work out the details. The prize is an honorable mention. My ID is celshark and the bakery name is About a Bakery.
I've also explained the rules on my bakery wall. So any volunteers?

MAPPIE22
07-11-11, 09:35 AM
Ok I added you and I will help if I can I keep uk time so I'll try to keep up my only thought is isn't all food taken evenly so the end could tight if amouns are all the same, I could be wrong about that though so maybe a mod could tell you.

celshark
07-11-11, 09:43 AM
I've been watching to see if I could spot any patterns on how the customers eat the food...I thought it was random.

MAPPIE22
07-11-11, 09:50 AM
i'm sure i read somewhere it was one for one the only way to tell would be to cook say two brownies on two counters then watch to see if they went together or change the amount to mystery so it really will be a guess only you would know