PDA

View Full Version : Latest version of Bakery & Restaurant Story causing game to FREEZE UP!

lacathy
07-11-11, 06:23 AM
I play RS and BS on my iPhone I had absolutely no problems with my games freezing until I updated to the latest version. Ever since I updated, my game has been freezing severely! I'm so frustrated! I just let all of my food SPOIL yesterday because I was so tired of the game freezing up for minutes at a time. It took me 15 min to prepare and serve my food! It just took me 30 MINUTES to send my friends gift!! I can't continue to play like this. I have powered off my phone and I even deleted and reinstalled the apps and it's still doing this!! I'm so frustrated because I really enjoy playing but I'm so fed up with the freeze ups that I've just been playing TINY CHEF. PLEASE HELP!!!*Add LaCathy*

kooky panda
07-11-11, 08:15 AM
sounds like you did everything you are suppose to do to fix this.
You will probably have to email support for them to go and look into you game.

support@teamlava.com

Make sure you give them you storm ID- games you are having problems .

kooky panda
07-11-11, 08:15 AM
Oh also let them know what device you are playing on-- apple or droid.

lacathy
07-11-11, 08:33 AM
Ok, thanx! I will do that.

ThreeDawg
07-13-11, 10:21 AM
Same problem here :(

jovenal
07-13-11, 10:25 AM
I play RS and BS on my iPhone I had absolutely no problems with my games freezing until I updated to the latest version. Ever since I updated, my game has been freezing severely! I'm so frustrated! I just let all of my food SPOIL yesterday because I was so tired of the game freezing up for minutes at a time. It took me 15 min to prepare and serve my food! It just took me 30 MINUTES to send my friends gift!! I can't continue to play like this. I have powered off my phone and I even deleted and reinstalled the apps and it's still doing this!! I'm so frustrated because I really enjoy playing but I'm so fed up with the freeze ups that I've just been playing TINY CHEF. PLEASE HELP!!!*Add LaCathy*

Your iPhone - what generation is it? and what iOS version are you running?

kaiscookies
07-17-11, 09:49 AM
I have had the same problem going for about one month. Ever since I have gotten the new update.

So here are all my details.
Itouch, 2G Latest iso
Deleted, reinstalled from itunes. And still freezing.

As of 16/7/11 Bakery Story keeps freezing or saying "lost connection". It is the ONLY app which says connection lost and the only app that is freezing.

Any suggestions?