http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/sissy8/fe098d2c.jpg
And there was even more
I opened the door 1 min
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n498/sissy8/d697b099.jpg
everything gone earned nearly 2 million coins but i am not happy:(:(

flowless
07-11-11, 05:02 AM
changing rooms are different :)

anyway i wish it was me for only one time cant earn the money fast enough to expand

at least u got ur money
4 times i wake up to see that i earned 20,000 then oh darn pop up and i become 20,000 short along with the items
lost almost a million

its a known glitch i thought that they fixed it already

lambyo
07-11-11, 07:28 AM
Don't ever block the entrance, I learned the hard way too!

yanny7
07-11-11, 09:47 AM
it is OKAY for you to block the entrance(s) however, when you reopen, you need to watch your store for like 10 minutes, just see the customer come and go for like 10 minutes or so, then, when you exit everything should sell at a normal rate!

driftboutique
07-11-11, 10:08 AM
it is OKAY for you to block the entrance(s) however, when you reopen, you need to watch your store for like 10 minutes, just see the customer come and go for like 10 minutes or so, then, when you exit everything should sell at a normal rate!

I was using this method for a while but it wasn't 100% successful. Someone suggested blocking the cash register instead and now I do that. No problems since.

sissy8
07-11-11, 02:50 PM
i blocked the cash register and that doesn't work, block the door same same, grrrrrrrrrr, and yes i did some redesign in the meantime:rolleyes: i am not a designer;)

mickeymaes
07-12-11, 02:09 AM
I dont understand why it is smart to block the door or register overnight. Can anyone explain it to me?
Don't you make more gold by selling clothing than getting likes?
And when you are away for a longer period of time, isnt your store very quickly filled with likes, so that no one can like anymore?
thanxx!!

Mogwai4111
07-12-11, 02:27 AM
I dont understand why it is smart to block the door or register overnight. Can anyone explain it to me?

Some answers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10460-Have-you-ever-blocked-your-door&highlight=block)

flowless
07-12-11, 04:31 AM
Some answers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10460-Have-you-ever-blocked-your-door&highlight=block)

well for me i close when iam running out of items ( food , clothes or drinks ) selling more than making
i like to have a nice display instead of half empty store

decorative reasons

xSnowyOwlx
07-12-11, 09:14 AM
Don't you make more gold by selling clothing than getting likes?
And when you are away for a longer period of time, isnt your store very quickly filled with likes, so that no one can like anymore?
thanxx!!

Then what happens while you have to wait for more clothing after everything sells out? That's why people do this, I don't do it in Fashion but in Bakery and Restaurant I do it a lot because they just eat like locusts and I can't keep up with that since I can't be on here 24/7 and most of the food that brings out a lot of units is going to take almost 24 hours.

dmmz31
07-12-11, 11:59 AM
People block the door to close the store while they are waiting for their items in their catalog to complete. I do it when I have nothing left in the store and need to re-stock. This way, my heart meter doesn't get low. I do it overnight too so that my store doesn't go empty during the night and decreasing the number of hearts. Hope this helps!

mickeymaes
07-12-11, 02:28 PM
Yes, it helps a lot! Thanx!

flowless
07-12-11, 02:49 PM
well i tried to block the door and close really fast so i might have that glitch
ohhhhhh

>> :)

Rachael98
07-12-11, 03:01 PM
I'm not saying that I want it, but why do I never encounter half of these problems:confused:? Device, game version, iOS?

maryd1215
07-24-11, 09:42 AM
I block the door for two reasons, first, as xSnowyOwlx said, I like to have full racks but second and most important, if I don't have lots and lots of each item, overnight everything sells out and my popularity starts to fall as customers keep coming in to find an empty store.

talyon
07-24-11, 10:41 AM
Also reduce the amount of seats u have for customers to sit and eat, this well drop the happy count but that really doesn't matter, do it for a few days to a week while u fill up your store. Likes don't matter when u reach higher lvls anyways. This way they can't eat fast enough while u prepare stuff, and u won't lose all foods etc.

sissy8
07-24-11, 03:00 PM
filled up the shop again but i don t have the gutts to open it, i will probally earn 2 million but no clothes:rolleyes::confused: and now??????

LCAHEARTS
07-31-11, 04:54 PM
I am level 53 currently, and have been blocking since day one. I've never had any sort of issue with reopening. Maybe this is a bug that only attacks certain ID's, have any of you mentioned it to TL?

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:42 PM
The same thing happened to me. I was happy cuz i got money fast, but i do understand your problem. You spent all that time waiting for all those clothes and then in 1 minute, it was gone. Sorry to hear that :(