PDA

View Full Version : Fairness with Surprise Theme Boxes, Baskets, Jars, etc.

MissHKNY
07-11-11, 12:06 AM
Most wanted of all - is with the surprise boxes, baskets, jars, etc. Is to pretty please have the fairness of opening each and being able to get every item available for each theme once before receiving multiples. Or even the fairness of receiving max of 2 item? I know of games that have that programmed within. It really gets me upset to spend real money in a game and I am not saying I don't like surprises. But why do I need 10 bunny sofas in Fashion Story and not even a fair chance of getting a horse carraige or lolita display? Or 10 giant lollipops in Bakery Story and not even a fair chance of getting the carousel? I am sure you get my point. So why make some of us unhappy? We are going to purchase the gems either or because we love the games. So please please please consider this change and label it top priority for your most loyal costumers!

 Please Team Lava, carefully take this into careful consideration and generous understanding. Thank you for your time.*

MissHKNY
07-11-11, 12:09 AM
***I meant or the fairness of getting 2 max for each item available. Not just 2 items at all.

tehcody
07-11-11, 12:44 AM
Mine is awesome I spend 96 gems and get st,nd,rd and th then repeats.

gobblies
07-11-11, 05:48 AM
But.. Some people might want two of one item? Quantity over quailty, in that frame of mind

MissHKNY
07-11-11, 08:38 AM
I totally understand that because some items are so cute & adorable I would love to have 2 as well keekee. But that is why my suggestion was that we can get one of each item first and then we get multiples of it or we get a max of 2 per item. This way we don't have room to waste gems on unwanted items..but instead get to have it all and be happy about spending our real money on gems. It is not like the gems are inexpensive...even with the 40% off which I anticipate all the time...each surprise box is still $3.00 each and without 40% it is $5.00 each! So after you get like 10 giant lollipops and not one carousel or whichever else you wanted...you feel like you got ripped off. I had played other games that have this surprise box system and some which are for a limited time (which makes you want to buy it even more before it is gone - another idea so some people get to have special items which not everyone else has) but they programmed it so that you can only get max of 2 of each item...that way you can have more than one of a favorite item and also the fairness of getting all the items within the time frame without wasting your money on unwanted excess items. C'mon you can't tell me that after you have spent $60.00 and then not even having a chance to get a favorite item but instead you get 10 of a least favorite item fair and you are okay with it. Sorry but I do have the worst luck sometimes haha...so for me, I really hope that they can consider this already implemented suggestion.

Thank you for listening for those for you that had actually read this, thus hoping Teamlava does and listens. I am pretty sure it will take time to address but at least consider it and not throw the idea out the window. I really love playing Bakery Story and Fashion Story. Thank you!