PDA

View Full Version : box items for android...

expressW
07-10-11, 09:10 PM
Hi,

As you may know, android phones can't customize their avatars.. so if I spend my gems on a surprise box, would I get a choke or a dress or something? That would a waste of money if I can't use it!

Any android players know the answer to this?

I would buy so many boxes if I definitely get furniture!!

tsuyoin
07-10-11, 09:15 PM
i thk u can get a random item like other apple systems. i tried in bakery and rest. before.

expressW
07-12-11, 08:38 AM
i got the lolita display on my android game today.......

please! if you spend your gems on a magic/surprise box.... please reply on this thread so we can find out if android users will get avatar customisation items (clothes, bags, shoes) that we CANT use!

fabandfungirl
07-30-11, 07:49 PM
I bought several surprise boxes and one time i got a pink pair of boot. I can't find them anywhere. I am assuming is for my avatar but as an android user I cant customize it. I am super dissapointed. I don't even have the chance to put it in display.

myporcelainlife
07-30-11, 09:25 PM
Sooner or later they will add the avatar feature to android.Just like with BS this week android users finally got the ice cream machine! :)

jennabug5
08-01-11, 01:43 AM
Yup. Im in the same boat. Lost money on two boxes that gave me avatar items that I can't use. Im certain teamlava wont refund it either......

wtnlvr
08-01-11, 09:21 AM
i got the lolita mannequin on a droid

happysallysg
09-03-11, 03:21 AM
I spent 24 gems today and I can't find anything. I assume it went to avatar and I'm on andriod. what a waste of gems. :(

BurnKisses
09-06-11, 08:01 PM
I am EXTREMELY glad this topic is posted!!! I wanted to visit the forums to see what items the boxes unlocked so I'd know which one to buy. As an android user, I can customize my avatar but don't feel the need to do anything more than the initial set up. I would be devastated if I had unlocked a box (rather than buy a new catalog slot or expansion) and not been able to use it as decor or sell it in my boutique. Thank you so very much to all who helped uncover this problem!!!

jenn7878
09-06-11, 08:13 PM
I want the white sofa for furniture and someone mentioned it is under surprise box.
I opened 1 surprise box after I got my 24gems, so disappointed... Guess what I gotta from the box? A white stocking for the avatar :(
Wasted the 24gems

ccane77
09-07-11, 07:47 AM
You can customize avatar on droid. I think you might need to do the latest update. I play on droid and iPad. I match my "twin" avatars!

expressW
09-08-11, 07:33 AM
i think we may need to close this thread as Fashion Story on Android has a closet function and all box items for avatar are now available for use.

kooky panda
09-08-11, 07:40 AM
this thread is also discussing other things involving the closet and avatars. I will keep open at this time. There are still some android players not aware of the new updates.