PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a lot of things on Bakery Story

Amythystcrystal
07-10-11, 07:06 PM
I've been receiving a lot of gifts from neighbors that I have no idea what to do with, things like gears, screws, and paint. I went looking all through the directions, but couldn't find any information on these things. So I came here. Once here, I saw a lot of things that I don't know about, like the ice cream maker. What's wrong? I checked my apps store, and I don't have any updates pending. What's up?

redbites
07-10-11, 07:36 PM
Try deleting the game and reinstalling it, but don't worry about loosing your game data because it is stored on your device

kooky panda
07-10-11, 08:14 PM
I've been receiving a lot of gifts from neighbors that I have no idea what to do with, things like gears, screws, and paint. I went looking all through the directions, but couldn't find any information on these things. So I came here. Once here, I saw a lot of things that I don't know about, like the ice cream maker. What's wrong? I checked my apps store, and I don't have any updates pending. What's up?

If you are playing on an Android device I know you cannot construct items yet

kelltown66
07-11-11, 11:37 AM
I have rec'd the nozzles, the metal plates and the motors, but can not purchase anything that uses the. What are the for and do you have to be at a certain level to do so? Thanks!

Phthon
07-11-11, 11:39 AM
Make sure you aren't playing the Valentines version of the game. The constructible items are not available in that version. You can have both versions on your device at the same time, but the new appliances won't show up in valentines.

kelltown66
07-11-11, 11:48 AM
I am using the updated version...I have build several easy ovens and an ice cream machine....but I asked about the motor and someone said it was for the quick oven.... I do not see that. I am using an iPad. Thanks for your help, Phthon!

Phthon
07-11-11, 12:32 PM
it is actually called the easy oven. it is black and gold. it has a hammer in the lower left corner of the image in the appliance tab. I am also using an iPad.

kelltown66
07-11-11, 12:41 PM
I have built those, then what do you use the motor and metal plates for?

Phthon
07-11-11, 12:46 PM
I'm guessing that they may be for a 'Future' Easy mixer or perhaps another new appliance. just let them accumulate in inventory when you receive them from friends.

In Restaurant story, I think you need the metal plates for the drink machine, perhaps that will be coming to BS soon.

kelltown66
07-11-11, 01:04 PM
Ok...thanks!

mommywilsonx3
07-17-11, 12:14 AM
My sister plays bKery story nd cN see the ice cream maker jd bought it not only can I not buy it but we have one of the same friends nd on my sisters app I can see she has one but from my app I cnt why Nd how do I get one?? Plz help email geminichick1822@ yahoo.com or post on my wall storm8 Id is mommywilsonx3 thnx for the help

jovenal
07-17-11, 12:21 AM
My sister plays bKery story nd cN see the ice cream maker jd bought it not only can I not buy it but we have one of the same friends nd on my sisters app I can see she has one but from my app I cnt why Nd how do I get one?? Plz help email geminichick1822@ yahoo.com or post on my wall storm8 Id is mommywilsonx3 thnx for the help

if you're using an Android device, the constructible appliances is not supported there yet.

Rachael98
07-17-11, 01:23 AM

if you're using an Android device, the constructible appliances is not supported there yet.

I think that's the cause. It sounds like all the "symptoms".