Be back soon

Under construction

Need gears!

Leave a message

That kinda stuff.

I can't express how important this is.

gobblies
07-10-11, 04:49 PM
Not bad. On this topic, I suggest that TL do the finishing touches to the door design things. I cannot wait for customizable and movable doors:p

Superyalda
07-19-11, 01:14 PM
I'd love this item to be pushed forward and I think I'm not alone. Matt or GM, any chance of something like this happening?

badger8
07-19-11, 02:19 PM
You are definitely not alone. I also put in a request to have this issue looked into months ago before all the summer vacations started. This would save so much time and answer the usual "are you still playing?" question.

BUMP!

Rachael98
07-19-11, 02:35 PM
Can you create a door sign?

Something with about 5 words so we can announce stuff like:

Be back on X date

Be back soon

Under construction

Need gears!

Leave a message

That kinda stuff.

I can't express how important this is.

Correct. This sort of thing would also work as a "Sticky" wall message. That'd be great. And they could start off with having a few canned messages for it then expand the range of inputs to custom later:D. So they get even more customer satisfaction:p!

sweetie_bug
07-19-11, 05:16 PM
I think that's a great idea. I often have to remind the community that I only add people with three or more stars on certain games. I also see people posting detailed messages with emoticons and I wonder if they type those messages out each time.

tsuyoin
07-19-11, 07:19 PM
lol.......... i actually agree!! i always want to post a msg on my story game..
somethg like:
Today is cake day! / pie party!
BBQ buffet~~

we should have the function to post our own banner!! xD....

badger8
07-19-11, 07:57 PM
I think that's a great idea. I often have to remind the community that I only add people with three or more stars on certain games. I also see people posting detailed messages with emoticons and I wonder if they type those messages out each time.

You don't have to write it out each time. It's a simple copy & paste.

Superyalda
07-20-11, 03:28 AM
You don't have to write it out each time. It's a simple copy & paste.

Copy once, paste hundreds of time while waiting for walls to refresh. :( It takes ages!

I think this feature will even help reduce the drop-out rate since many people stop because the daily process is just SO time consuming. It will allow users to post interesting and funny posts instead of gift requests, vacation reminders, etc.

sweetie_bug
07-20-11, 11:38 PM
Copy once, paste hundreds of time while waiting for walls to refresh. :( It takes ages!

I think this feature will even help reduce the drop-out rate since many people stop because the daily process is just SO time consuming. It will allow users to post interesting and funny posts instead of gift requests, vacation reminders, etc.Yeah thanks, I know its copy and paste. Its a waste of time because each game has different actions, tip, shop, tour, tend, clean, dance so even though I copy and paste, I still have to edit my copy and paste. Its just easier to write it out for each game. I'd love to be able to post a sign with the hours open on my doors.

Superyalda
07-21-11, 04:39 AM
Yeah thanks, I know its copy and paste. Its a waste of time because each game has different actions, tip, shop, tour, tend, clean, dance so even though I copy and paste, I still have to edit my copy and paste. Its just easier to write it out for each game. I'd love to be able to post a sign with the hours open on my doors.

Wow, didn't think about the hours open! Awesome idea!

sweetie_bug
07-21-11, 10:46 PM
Wow, didn't think about the hours open! Awesome idea!Thanks superyalda. One thing I love about the stories is they do teach time management, and for someone who really does like to cook, its an educational game! In real life you do have to plan opening time and closing time and cooking time and serving time. :)