PDA

View Full Version : Help! Missing Border Collie!

Alfawolf
07-10-11, 12:30 PM
So I purchased the $19.99 package for 105 gems plus FREE border collie. I received the gems in the game but the border collie is still missing. Not on the farm or in my inventory. :confused:

How long should this take for my dog to show up? Is he being bred or weaned or what?!?!

I am not using any gems until this is settled, in case the purchase has to be reversed and redone (of course, before the BC dog is NLA)

HELP PLEASE!!!

I did send an email last night but I fear that it will take too long to get a response before it's too late. :(

kooky panda
07-10-11, 12:32 PM
Make sure you restart your device. Should be in inventory. Did you buy gems through free offer pop up or just go to store to buy gems?

Phthon
07-10-11, 12:33 PM
well, there really isn't anything we can do to help. I had read that the last time there was a promotion for this the 'gift' showed up after several hours. give it some time.

If it doesn't and TeamLava can't help, make sure you keep the receipt from your purchase transaction (usually emailed) and refute the charges.

However, TeamLava is usually very good about helping out. They are just not in the office on the weekend.

Alfawolf
07-10-11, 12:53 PM
Make sure you restart your device. Should be in inventory. Did you buy gems through free offer pop up or just go to store to buy gems?

I bought through the pop up. I shut it down and restarted. still missing.

Alfawolf
07-10-11, 12:54 PM
Well, I was hoping someone else had the same problem that got resolved and could help.
I was also hoping to catch the eye of Norman or a moderator.

I made the purchase over 13 hours ago. Time enough. still missing!

I'll just wait and hopefully won't have to refute the charges, but we'll see.

well, there really isn't anything we can do to help. I had read that the last time there was a promotion for this the 'gift' showed up after several hours. give it some time.

If it doesn't and TeamLava can't help, make sure you keep the receipt from your purchase transaction (usually emailed) and refute the charges.

However, TeamLava is usually very good about helping out. They are just not in the office on the weekend.

Phthon
07-10-11, 12:57 PM
Norman isn't on the forums anymore. The moderators don't work weekends and they can't really help you since this is case specific and involves accessing your account.

You will need to talk to TeamLava.

Did you check in your 'storage'?

Alfawolf
07-10-11, 01:08 PM
Yes, I already said he was not in my inventory. :( Thanks anyway!

kooky panda
07-10-11, 01:16 PM
Yes, I already said he was not in my inventory. :( Thanks anyway!

Just a thought but if you purchased not through pop up showing free item,but went directly to
The store it might not give you the free item.

If you did purchase directly from store make you respond to the email you got from team lava
With your ticket number telling them this. It will save time on emails going back and forth.