PDA

View Full Version : Star vs Coins

satine028
07-09-11, 10:50 PM
Does anyone know the difference of the game giving you either stars OR coins, or both for visiting a neighbor?!?!?!?!

jaid666
07-10-11, 01:05 AM
The game doesn't actually give you either one just for visiting. You get stars for tipping your neighbors when you visit.

cakesJordanEz
07-10-11, 06:13 AM
The game doesn't actually give you either one just for visiting. You get stars for tipping your neighbors when you visit.

I think you mean that sometimes when you visit your neighbors you get stars (xp) and other times it gives you coins just for visiting them.

xSnowyOwlx
07-10-11, 07:39 AM

When you go to visit a neighbor and on the welcome screen to their game you see you get a little bonus reward. Sometimes it's coins and XP and sometimes it's just coins or just XP. The XP is what they refer to when they say stars.

xSnowyOwlx
07-10-11, 07:40 AM
Does anyone know the difference of the game giving you either stars OR coins, or both for visiting a neighbor?!?!?!?!

It's completely random, I don't know the way it's set up but I'm pretty sure it is random.

satine028
10-17-11, 08:35 AM
thanks to all!!

ButterPanda
10-17-11, 12:24 PM

When you visit a neighbor you have to tip them to get anything. You can tip up to 3 times per neighbor. Once you tip them, you will receive a red star. This star goes towards your star rating which is different from the yellow experience stars.