PDA

View Full Version : Help

Grsandoval81
07-09-11, 02:49 PM
Please fix. I have countless times purchased items, gone to nbrs and liked, moved things around in my boutique I leave for a moment and its all back to the way it was. Except that it takes my items and coins. It also keeps going out of sync with your server. Help I really like to play but i'm getting frustrated with this. :-(

kooky panda
07-09-11, 03:12 PM
Please fix. I have countless times purchased items, gone to nbrs and liked, moved things around in my boutique I leave for a moment and its all back to the way it was. Except that it takes my items and coins. It also keeps going out of sync with your server. Help I really like to play but i'm getting frustrated with this. :-(

Are you on android or apple device?

Rachael98
07-09-11, 04:32 PM

You'll need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) about this issue if you have lost things through it.

Rachael98
07-09-11, 04:36 PM
Hey Rachel. I did not know we could sell "thongs " in fashion!!!! Lol just kidding.. Knew what you meant. Imjust could nit resist this one

Oh God...sooo sorry! I really want an edit feature:(. The 'i' and 'o' are next to each other...blast. I will seek an SM to change that...

Rachael98
07-09-11, 04:46 PM
Oh noo I think this was great. I mess up my posts all the time. Hard to type fast. I am lucky I can edit or half my posts would be unreadable....

Well I can't edit. I've asked Matt to help me...

Rachael98
07-10-11, 09:04 AM
Thanks, Matt:D. That was annoying...

Rachael98
07-10-11, 09:04 AM
Hey Rachel. I did not know we could sell "thongs " in fashion!!!! Lol just kidding.. Knew what you meant. I just could not resist this one

Oh, come on...your quote is incorrect now:p. It's still there!