PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else think it's funny?

xSnowyOwlx
07-09-11, 01:31 PM
A user recently replied to a post I replied to asking me if I'd had enough to eat today with a smiley face and jk after that.

I found this rude and unnecessary for them to do this but I want to know who else thinks it's funny?

Yeah, sure I've posted a couple of times regarding that I'm so poor that I can't even afford enough food and I only did those when I wasn't thinking clearly because that kind of stuff doesn't need to be placed on this forum but now I'm getting laughed at?!

I'm sorry if I've amused a lot of people when I talk about how I go hungry the majority of the time but there is no reason to laugh at me on this forum. You can laugh to yourself, among your friends but keep it off of this forum.

Yeah, so I'm posting once more but this post is just to see how many people agree with that user that it is amusing. Don't worry, this is the last post that involves anything about my private life.

CopperBoom
07-09-11, 01:34 PM
I have just replied to that.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?14473-Surprise-chest

trenae
07-09-11, 01:35 PM
I personally think all personal information in terms of things that do not revolve around the apps themselves have a time and a place - and in threads regarding Story games may not be appropriate. Unfortunately if comments are made, whether in that specific thread or another, leaves it open for others to comment on.

Though, also may have been better to report the post or ignore it, versus creating a thread about it, as it draws more attention to the very thing you found rude.

yogurtjunkie303
07-09-11, 01:50 PM
That was my comment as I didn't realize how serious this was, as I mentioned in that thread. Please note that I wasn't laughing at you. Clearly not only my comment wasn't related to the thread, it was unecessary.
Snow, my apologies. It won't happen again.

driftboutique
07-09-11, 02:58 PM
I don't think it's funny, but I've noticed you tend to mention it often when others are talking about purchasing gems. Perhaps you feel that people should be sending you that money instead, but I don't really think that people should be made to feel guilty about how they choose to spend their money.

Rachael98
07-09-11, 04:43 PM
I don't think it's funny, but I've noticed you tend to mention it often when others are talking about purchasing gems. Perhaps you feel that people should be sending you that money instead, but I don't really think that people should be made to feel guilty about how they choose to spend their money.

I think that's a fair point; but there's been an apology now anyway.

greygull
07-09-11, 08:23 PM
Snowy, I've been there too. I'm not laughing, I'm stating. I think sometimes some of us throw in a comment when we're typing, just because at that moment it seems to fit. I did it on the Game Concept thread, under Feedback. I didn't mind the comment back to me, found it funny. Plus, we all need to vent our frustrations, and sometimes they come out in places like this. Unfortunately, we can't control the responses that may come from it.

GroupMagma
07-11-11, 01:07 PM
This isn't really forum-appropriate discussion. While the content may be rude, this would be a matter for TeamLava Support to take action on (or not, however the case may be).