PDA

View Full Version : Expanding zoo

Bam0315
07-09-11, 01:08 PM
I have over 8 million coins and can't expand my zoo or buy anymore animals and it says there are more animal exhibits. What can I do?
Thanks!!

kooky panda
07-09-11, 02:42 PM
Bam

You are with most of us.....playing fully expanded....no new updates... I am waiting for some new animals and maybe items... I am just trolling along waiting for an update. GM did post that updates will be coming for zoo soon.

Rachael98
07-09-11, 04:54 PM
Bam

You are with most of us.....playing fully expanded....no new updates... I am waiting for some new animals and maybe items... I am just trolling along waiting for an update. GM did post that updates will be coming for zoo soon.

My zoo gets great use! To test my canned messages for the games I actually play to make sure they fit in the box (I do a new one every day:)).

saintlover
07-10-11, 08:10 AM
Im fully expanded too and now just trying to figure out how i can manage the max feeding/harvesting in a day. Im getting pretty bored but patiently waiting for updates. They will happen, hopefully sooner rather than later.

dilydaydream
07-11-11, 06:50 PM
You guys are funny... the math of feeding and harvesting and energy isnt good...wish you luck

dilydaydream
07-11-11, 06:51 PM
Can i have a petition... see the "i lost mi zoo" post

Rockinkitten
07-12-11, 09:19 AM
I stopped growing food (other than apples and bananas) because it's just too boring. I'll play properly again if that update ever arrives!

saintlover
07-12-11, 06:47 PM
I've be*** converting my zoo to apples as well. Sigh

kooky panda
07-12-11, 06:57 PM
I still have hope of an update... I am still running crops but instead of corn 4 hrs moved to pototes 12 hr and soy bean 16 hr.....PLZ team lava do not make me go to all WHEAT!!!!

Rockinkitten
07-20-11, 10:49 AM
I've planted some asparagus today hoping we will have a ZS update on friday.
Not holding my breath though.

kooky panda
07-20-11, 11:08 AM
I've planted some asparagus today hoping we will have a ZS update on friday.
Not holding my breath though.

Hey Rockinkitten

Maybe you have brought us some luck for our updates!!!