PDA

View Full Version : Suspicious wall!

Ashvillyton
07-08-11, 08:21 PM
I was a bit shocked at this persons wall as they were constantly talking about criminal like stuff:
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/kodymelba/77b11623.jpg

redbites
07-08-11, 08:24 PM
I don't think taking images of other peoples wall is very fair and accusing them of being criminal like isn't fair either

xSnowyOwlx
07-09-11, 12:11 AM
I don't think taking images of other peoples wall is very fair and accusing them of being criminal like isn't fair either

Well, yeah I do agree there. Plus I am not so sure they weren't probably pulling a prank but did you visit that person's wall because a conversation isn't complete without the full info.

JoJosBakersDelite
07-09-11, 11:04 PM
It may not be anythibg sinister. A neighbor and I had a running conversation over the chocolate bunny. She thought he was creepy looking, I tried hiding it around my bakery etc. It was all in fun and a joke but if you had only read one side, could have been misunderstood. So def need to read both sides. :)

Phthon
07-10-11, 09:35 AM
I have conversations with a couple of my neighbors that would be very weird indeed if only one side is read. Fortunately both my neighbors and myself delete posts after we read them.

pinkster73
07-10-11, 09:52 AM
I don't think this sounds criminal at all. It could mean anything. Stop being paranoid.