PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Tea

sweetie_bug
07-08-11, 07:22 PM
Another task I have a question about on bakery story. Did a search, no one else posted a discussion on it. On my ipod Touch 2nd generation I have a task called Afternoon Tea. The first task is buy a drink mixer. I bought one and it still says 0/1. It also says skip for 0 gems. Does anyone know what happened? I bought a drink mixer specifically for this task and it "didn't work".
Also I can't seem to add my email to my account so I won't have any way of knowing when people reply to this unless I check back, which I do as often as I can.

ChezKat14
07-08-11, 09:48 PM
My only advice is to make sure that you actually "bought" a drink mixer and didn't just get one out of storage.
I found that this was the problem for me - maybe worth a try? :)

sweetie_bug
07-08-11, 10:49 PM
My only advice is to make sure that you actually "bought" a drink mixer and didn't just get one out of storage.
I found that this was the problem for me - maybe worth a try? :)
I'm pretty sure I didn't pull it out of storage, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to buy another one when the time comes to buy another appliance. :)

Lauriebug
07-09-11, 12:32 AM
It also must be the plain drink mixer, any of the different color mixers won't count.

xSnowyOwlx
07-09-11, 12:42 AM
Well, if it says "skip for 0 gems" then I think that's a glitch because it's always going to cost a couple of gems to skip at least.

Bjeats
07-09-11, 08:19 AM
i never get any tasks on my bs wats wrong wit mine :(

Rachael98
07-09-11, 08:41 AM
i never get any tasks on my bs wats wrong wit mine :(

They are only available for some games (no device barriers, just randomly); there is nothing wrong with it.

sweetie_bug
07-10-11, 03:55 PM
It also must be the plain drink mixer, any of the different color mixers won't count.Thanks! I got a green one. :( I wish I knew that.

sweetie_bug
07-10-11, 03:57 PM
It also must be the plain drink mixer, any of the different color mixers won't count.

And I'm only on level 20, and now I need to get up to level 23 to buy a new one. :(

xSnowyOwlx
07-10-11, 05:14 PM
And I'm only on level 20, and now I need to get up to level 23 to buy a new one. :(

You can sell one of the mixers to buy a new one.

sweetie_bug
07-12-11, 12:05 AM
You can sell one of the mixers to buy a new one. Thank you, it worked!