PDA

View Full Version : Use on other devices

shinychic_96
07-08-11, 05:59 PM
I have Fashion Story on my iPhone and got real far, I just got an iPad can I have the same store on my iPad or do I just have to restart?

kooky panda
07-08-11, 06:04 PM
PLEASE READ: How to Transfer to a New Device
Here's a re-post of Norman's helpful transfer guide. PLEASE READ THIS before posting a thread about transferring your account. If you still have questions, please email support@teamlava.com

If you are upgrading to a new iOS or Android device (for Farm Story), please read the following instructions on how you can restore your original account.

Things to Do Before You Lose Access to Your Old Device:

1. Record your old device level (this refers to the level of your game).

2. Record the UDID of your old device (only for iOS devices).

*Please follow this link for information on how to locate your UDID: http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find...dentifier-udid.

How to Transfer Your Account for an iOS Device:

1. Download the TeamLava game you wish to transfer onto your new device (do not create an ID for this game).

2. Follow this link: http://www.teamlava.com/

3. Click on the "Transfer Account" button pictured below.

4. Click on the drop down menu and select which game you wish to transfer (Please note that any other TeamLava game that shares the same ID as the one you have selected will transfer to your new device as well.)

5. Fill in the level of your original game in the blank under "Enter your old device level for the selected game."

6. Fill in the UDID of the device your original game was located on in the blank under "Enter your old device UDID."

7. Fill in the UDID of your new device in the blank under "Enter your new device UDID."

8. Click "Transfer My Account" when you have finished filling in the information.

If you receive the following error message "There is a problem during the transfer process!" please e-mail support@teamlava.com and a representative will be happy to assist you.

How to Transfer for an Android Device:

Please e-mail support@teamlava.com and provide your original ID (the account you want back) and your new ID (the one you will create on your new device) to the support representative in your e-mail. The representative will be able to process a transfer for you.

Anytime you run into issues while processing your own transfer, please feel free to e-mail support@teamlava.com.

shinychic_96
07-08-11, 06:14 PM
I'm not using an Android or Farm Story

kooky panda
07-08-11, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=shinychic_96;89609]I'm not using an Android or Farm Story[/QUOTE

This is for iPhone iPad. This is for all story games not just farm

Once you transfer your storm id all your story games on the old device will transfer to the new device