PDA

View Full Version : The last door can't be stored!!

redbites
07-08-11, 03:46 PM
I tried to put my door in storage but It said this:

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/kodymelba/Snapbucket/88E885AB-orig.jpg

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:47 PM
A huh. Any other points:p?
It's been requested that doors can be moved around. As that feature (and the one to buy more doors) does nor exist yet, you can't put it away or no one would be able to get in!

redbites
07-08-11, 03:50 PM
I tried to move it around but It seems that they might have an update with different doors and the option to move them around. I've never been able to even interact with the door before! Maybe a mid week update!!

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:51 PM
I tried to move it around but It seems that they might have an update with different doors and the option to move them around. I've never been able to even interact with the door before! Maybe a mid week update!!

That pop up would always have come up. It's nothing new. Sorry.

redbites
07-08-11, 03:51 PM
No i've never been able to interact with it before

xSnowyOwlx
07-08-11, 03:55 PM

Seeing as how we have the option in Fashion and Zoo to buy more I'm thinking they will add this soon to the others?

Rachael98
07-08-11, 04:06 PM
Seeing as how we have the option in Fashion and Zoo to buy more I'm thinking they will add this soon to the others?

Well, in Zoo the people pop up anywhere anyway. But yes, I hope so.

greygull
07-08-11, 04:49 PM

It's a relatively new thing. But here's to hoping more options soon!

driftboutique
07-08-11, 05:01 PM
It's a relatively new thing. But here's to hoping more options soon!

It's been there for me since I started playing. April, I think.

greygull
07-08-11, 07:04 PM
Really? I only noticed it in June. Huh? Maybe I hadn't tried in a while. Back when I was still a newbie (yes, all the way back to Oct-Nov, I'm so old lol) I remember trying it, and nothing would happen.

bobbyrae
07-08-11, 07:06 PM
It's been there for me since I started playing. April, I think.

Not new for me either. I hope they will give that option, though

driftboutique
07-08-11, 07:09 PM
Really? I only noticed it in June. Huh? Maybe I hadn't tried in a while. Back when I was still a newbie (yes, all the way back to Oct-Nov, I'm so old lol) I remember trying it, and nothing would happen.

Yeah, I started playing fashion a few days after it came out and quickly figured out the door thing. A few days later I downloaded restaurant for free gems and started playing, but I was confused when I couldn't find the doors for sale so I tried storing the one to see what would happen. It's the same message as fashion, I think. It could be that they updated the message with the launch of fashion not thinking that people would read any significance into it.

I sure would love to be able to move the door, though. And to buy a door that isn't ugly. That would be great.

greygull
07-08-11, 07:11 PM
Yes, new door colors and movability have been asked for for a while. Thankfully it works with my theme, but I'd still like more options. And more counter colors too! Still waiting on the grey one from BS to get carried over!