PDA

View Full Version : Non Food Update??

twompy
07-08-11, 02:07 PM
just curious to know if anybody got a food update this week. i received the update with the poster and sale sign. wondered if i was missing something?? or are they Ice Cream updates and they blocked that part from Android users??

MAPPIE22
07-08-11, 02:08 PM
No food update this week only two posters and a bread bag.

xSnowyOwlx
07-08-11, 02:28 PM
No new food, but that's ok because they've given us the ice cream (yeah, I know droids don't have that yet) and they've been giving us food each week.

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:45 PM
Hopefully these features will be implemented by TL soon though.

twompy
07-08-11, 06:02 PM
No new food, but that's ok because they've given us the ice cream (yeah, I know droids don't have that yet) and they've been giving us food each week.

Yeah i have a Android so the ice cream thing is still a touchy subject for me...

Hopefully these features will be implemented by TL soon though.

and yes i hope its soon.. hopefully we get lucky and get a mid week update like the iUsers did.. *HINT HINT* lol

bawpotter
07-08-11, 06:27 PM
Midweek updates are rare, but not impossible. I have a feeling that Drink and Ice Cream Machines will be out on Android in the next week or so.

myporcelainlife
07-08-11, 07:33 PM
I was hoping for more food personally.Next week I'd like to see some new icecream! :)

Leire22
07-09-11, 03:42 AM
I did nit get weekly update at all, any, even not in RS. I play original games with latest update, rest of games i got update without a prob.

Rachael98
07-09-11, 03:51 AM
I did nit get weekly update at all, any, even not in RS. I play original games with latest update, rest of games i got update without a prob.

Updates roll out slowly! You should get them by Tuesday.

cakesJordanEz
07-09-11, 12:22 PM
I was hoping for more food personally.Next week I'd like to see some new icecream! :)

So would I.

Leire22
07-09-11, 02:15 PM

I dont mind so much to be one week without food update in RS or BS, much more are needed new drinks for Night Club, we got now after long time new one, but there is needed much more than one, cuz its getting boring.

xSnowyOwlx
07-09-11, 02:20 PM
I dont mind so much to be one week without food update in RS or BS, much more are needed new drinks for Night Club, we got now after long time new one, but there is needed much more than one, cuz its getting boring.

I agree a lot on the Nightclub one, glad there was a new drink added because after the other drinks are already mastered it does get very boring.

Leire22
07-11-11, 08:23 PM
Updates roll out slowly! You should get them by Tuesday.

Still not having last update in BS and RS. Is any chance?