PDA

View Full Version : The Update

hectorloch
07-08-11, 11:04 AM
Very quiet on this Board of late. Anyway, this week's Update is in and we have -

A Sunshine Box - 24 gems
A Balloon Arch - coins
Mushrooms - a 3 hour "vegetable"

Pics please of the contents - or just info if you have it.

Mushrooms a vegetable ? We'll do that one later, I'm sure

kooky panda
07-08-11, 11:13 AM
I do not think sunshine box is new this week. I think that was a few weeks ago??

pinkster73
07-08-11, 11:15 AM
Since I started the artichoke: fruit or veg debate I figured I should throw my 2 cents in. Mushrooms are a fungus

hectorloch
07-08-11, 11:24 AM
I do not think sunshine box is new this week. I think that was a few weeks ago??

Yes, that's right, sorry - just 2 items, the arch and the mushrooms - and no new box (although it's "featured" still obviously). I'm getting too used to three new items - how spoiled we are now compared to just a few weeks ago :)

kooky panda
07-08-11, 11:27 AM
Here is the balloon arch 20,000.00 coins!!!
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/4de4786c.jpg

hectorloch
07-08-11, 11:29 AM
Since I started the artichoke: fruit or veg debate I figured I should throw my 2 cents in. Mushrooms are a fungus

Indeed, and so not a plant at all - a fungus being its own species. But we all recognise it as being correctly in the vegetable basket, no ?

hectorloch
07-08-11, 11:34 AM

Cripes, you bought it ! But then, what else can we do with our money ? I hope you didn't let the skunk help you blow them up because when those balloons burst .....

epiphany
07-08-11, 11:34 AM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/4de4786c.jpg

horrible colours & well oversized & yet another non farm item. 160 xp gained for the arch. Won't be having arch on my farm.

Mushrooms cost 35 coins, yielding 1 xp & 90 coins after 3 hours.

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/IMG_0492.png

no cat.

no peacock.

kooky panda
07-08-11, 11:38 AM
Cripes, you bought it ! But then, what else can we do with our money ? I hope you didn't let the skunk help you blow them up because when those balloons burst .....
yeah I have 8million in coins. need to buy something!!! lol

xSnowyOwlx
07-08-11, 11:44 AM

Well, yeah, they are but since TL only gives us 4 categories I don't think they would add another category for crops or even could the way they've got the window set up.

hectorloch
07-08-11, 11:45 AM
yeah I have 8million in coins. need to buy something!!! lol

Agreed. I also notice your crow eyeing up which balloon to go for first.

pinkster73
07-08-11, 12:08 PM
Indeed, and so not a plant at all - a fungus being its own species. But we all recognise it as being correctly in the vegetable basket, no ?

Well its not a veg at all so it shouldn't be in there but on the other hand it would be completely ridiculous to have a fungus section for one thing. So sure, stick it in with the veggies, close enough :)

kooky panda
07-08-11, 12:51 PM
Agreed. I also notice your crow eyeing up which balloon to go for first.

my only fear is that the gnomes may start popping the balloons when I am not looking. You know is it really hard to resist...

Mogwai4111
07-08-11, 12:58 PM
looks like the 4th of july celebration isn't over quite yet? wish animals could be placed under the balloon arch, i'd use it as a finish line

kooky panda
07-08-11, 01:01 PM
looks like the 4th of july celebration isn't over quite yet? wish animals could be placed under the balloon arch, i'd use it as a finish line

Yeah that would be cool!!

hectorloch
07-08-11, 01:52 PM

But we could have it as the Winner's Arch - Cogburn would fit under there nicely, modestly and handsomely.

Mogwai4111
07-08-11, 02:10 PM
But we could have it as the Winner's Arch - Cogburn would fit under there nicely, modestly and handsomely.

I bet he'd love a chance at those colorful balloons. Just have to be careful not to inspire a career in cockfighting.

hectorloch
07-08-11, 02:20 PM
True, true. On KP's Farm it's the gnomes at the head of the queue I'd worry about if the crow does start folk jumping by popping the balloons. Maybe just as well they're stage left unseen in the capture.

kooky panda
07-08-11, 02:54 PM
New gift offer when you buy gems:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/882f0b9c.jpg

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:21 PM
horrible colours & well oversized & yet another non farm item. 160 xp gained for the arch. Won't be having arch on my farm.

Mushrooms cost 35 coins, yielding 1 xp & 90 coins after 3 hours.

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/gazeboo/IMG_0492.png

no cat.

no peacock.

Alright, take it easy...

Well, actually, you gave the idea...but officially, I started or as it had my name written there:p. Back to the School of TeamLava, and this is totally unacceptable! Disgraceful behaviour, TeamLava. Get your facts right:p:D!

hectorloch
07-08-11, 03:23 PM
New gift offer when you buy gems:

Yes, I read that somewhere but there it is - it was an Alpaca before. None of these have popped up for me so it must be random - or selective. I did buy some gems not so long ago, so maybe it ignores those who have already taken the bait.

Hippo would like the dog - although it's a rough collie she has - but she doesn't have a farm. We've got bearded collies - maybe them next.

GreenHees
07-08-11, 03:36 PM
so maybe it ignores those who have already taken the bait.

Nope, took te bait recently too and I have the same offer as Kooky Panda when I restarted the game.

Love the dog but i won't. Good to see they make a difference between dollars and euros :)

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:37 PM
horrible colours & well oversized & yet another non farm item. 160 [QUOTE=GreenHees;89518]Nope, took te bait recently too and I have the same offer as Kooky Panda when I restarted the game.

Love the dog but i won't. Good to see they make a difference between dollars and euros :)

And pounds! Don't forget Britain (who could:p?)!

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:39 PM
[EDIT R98{correction}]

That wasn't meant to happen.

GreenHees
07-08-11, 03:52 PM

I would not dare! :p

(and please excuse my spelling since 'Britain/US' is not my first language.)

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:56 PM
I would not dare! :p

(and please excuse my spelling since 'Britain/US' is not my first language.)

Considering that you've only posted one mistake which I think is just a typo...:D
And, absolutely no one could dare ignore the British! I mean, for a start, who would want to ignore me:p (<---rhetorical...if anyone dares to answer that one...)?

hectorloch
07-08-11, 11:35 PM
Well, yeah, they are but since TL only gives us 4 categories I don't think they would add another category for crops or even could the way they've got the window set up.

Well, as mushrooms grow in the dark, they wouldn't need a window !

Mogwai4111
07-08-11, 11:45 PM
Well, as mushrooms grow in the dark, they wouldn't need a window !

Awesome post!

Vanex79
07-09-11, 04:20 AM
Hey Guys,
I can't see any update........ :o(

kooky panda
07-09-11, 05:30 AM
Hey Guys,
I can't see any update........ :o(

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=70

hectorloch
07-09-11, 06:22 AM
Good to see they make a difference between dollars and euros :)

Yes, I think TL's Exchange Rates are pretty fair - I noticed that when I bought Farm Story Animals (which I wasn't really supposed to do, but I still have it) and the GBP price versus Dollars was very fair.

Unlike - here I go - our friends at Apple where for years if, say, the latest Mac was 1400 USD then the UK price was, guess what, 1400 GBP. I guess it was the same with Euros. Better now but the conversion is still outrageous.

Vanex79
07-10-11, 08:10 AM
Txs Kooky Panda! ;o)

sissy8
07-10-11, 02:57 PM
shi takes grow in the light:) (i think:rolleyes:)

sissy8
07-10-11, 03:13 PM
and still no peacock:mad:

eanddaddy
07-10-11, 05:11 PM
Yes, the Sunshine Box was at least a couple of weeks ago. But I have a different problem: I have not "gotten" received the new update that includes the balloon arch nor the mushrooms. Does anybody else have this issue?

kooky panda
07-10-11, 05:49 PM
Yes, the Sunshine Box was at least a couple of weeks ago. But I have a different problem: I have not "gotten" received the new update that includes the balloon arch nor the mushrooms. Does anybody else have this issue?
Updates roll out over days

See below link

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66