PDA

View Full Version : Faq

hjj131313
07-08-11, 09:49 AM
my bakery name is MIMI,Storm8 ID is hjj1313,level 21,now my computer system is reseted,how do I come back my bakery? thanks !

ChezKat14
07-08-11, 06:48 PM
My understanding is that if you download the app again, it automatically reloads your original bakery (because the info is registered on the TL servers)
If this doesn't work, I'd email support and ask them for some advice :)

kooky panda
07-08-11, 06:50 PM
That is right. If you lost your game just re download it and you will pick up where you left off.

trenae
07-08-11, 06:55 PM
my bakery name is MIMI,Storm8 ID is hjj1313,level 21,now my computer system is reseted,how do I come back my bakery? thanks !

As other posters have mentioned if you re-install the app you should be able to play where you were at with your Story games, however if there was an issue and for some reason you Story games do not open at the level you were on, you can try the transfer process and see if that will work. If the transfer process does not work and your Story games are still not where they were previously, email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the device and operating system you are using and roughly when the issue started. You may also want to provide them the level you were at prior to issue.

Edit: You may want to (prior to emailing Support) try powering your device off and then back on and see if it syncs.

hjj131313
07-09-11, 05:53 AM
I already download the app again, it is not automatically reloads my original bakery , it's not syncs, why?? if my info is registered on the TL servers,how do I restore my bakery???

hjj131313
07-09-11, 05:57 AM
I download the app again,the bakery is new,only a new bakery story game,this is my qeustion!!!

hjj131313
07-09-11, 06:11 AM
I already Email Support@steamlava.com,why nothing???

kooky panda
07-09-11, 07:03 AM

The correct email is support@teamlava.com
They do not answer emails on weekends. Sometimes it takes days for them to get back to you

When you downloaded game again did you download to your same phone, iPad, or are you trying to put your game on a new device?

Rachael98
07-09-11, 07:12 AM

Haha! support@teamlava.com!!! When you e-mail the right address (support@teamlava.com), you will get an almost instant automated reply. However, they do not have a magically understanding automated ticket return computer and it can take several days (especially during the weekend) for your request to be processed.

hjj131313
07-09-11, 08:21 AM
sorry, my Email address is Support@teamlava.com,last is clerical error.

hjj131313
07-09-11, 08:33 AM
When I downloaded game again, I download the game put on a new device. My original bakery don't restore form the TL servers,it is not automatically reloads my original bakery , it's not syncs, why?? if my info is registered on the TL servers,how do I restore my bakery???

Rachael98
07-09-11, 08:39 AM
When I downloaded game again, I download the game put on a new device. My original bakery don't restore form the TL servers,it is not automatically reloads my original bakery , it's not syncs, why?? if my info is registered on the TL servers,how do I restore my bakery???

There are a few ways, but in this case, I'm going to recommend that you just wait for TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) to respond to this case. It is quite rare and I fear that there might be a slight language barrier here.
Alternatively, try the 'Transfer Device' button at the bottom of the TeamLava site (teamlava.com), although this may work.

Rachael98
07-09-11, 08:40 AM
What I meant to say

There are a few ways, but in this case, I'm going to recommend that you just wait for TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) to respond to this case. It is quite rare and I fear that there might be a slight language barrier here.
Alternatively, try the 'Transfer Device' button at the bottom of the TeamLava site (teamlava.com), although this may [EDIT R98]not work.

trenae
07-09-11, 08:59 AM

When the TL apps get added to a new device, it will not open to the bakery you had before until you do a transfer. This is not uncommon - it's actually set in place as a sort of security measure for players. As the information is stored TeamLava server side and since your Storm8 ID/Story games are associated with a unique identifying number on your device, it will not recognize the Story game you had on a previous device until it is transferred. Once you do a transfer the Storm8 ID and the games associated with it will then be associated with the new device.

You can also do a transfer using any of the Storm8 apps, do NOT create a new Storm8 ID on the new device for this transfer method. From there you can follow the transfer steps for how to transfer using a Storm8 game, and then see the below linked thread for information on how to do that.

Transferring accounts to a new iPod/iPhone/Android device (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=13227)

hjj131313
07-12-11, 11:25 PM
Thank your reply,I see.buy I don't like waiting.I haven given up it.I have starting new game,A restart new game.