PDA

View Full Version : send gifts - where did the batch send go?

tcantrel
07-08-11, 07:51 AM
We used to be able to select 1 person to send a gift to and all the people ready to receive (that you have not sent to since yesterday) would show up and you could click all the boxes and send gifts. As of yesterday it appears that you can only send 1 person a gift at a time. This is a pain when a person has lots of neighbors. Is there anyway this can be reversed back to the old way or an option can be given in the profile or setup?

Cheers
Terri
Chic Cat

xSnowyOwlx
07-08-11, 10:23 AM
I believe this is an Android issue and I don't know if Android users can do this but if I discover a major problem in a new update for my iPod Touch I just go into the recycle bin on my computer and take out the last version and use that until they fix the new one.

wtnlvr
07-09-11, 06:06 AM
I believe this is an Android issue and I don't know if Android users can do this but if I discover a major problem in a new update for my iPod Touch I just go into the recycle bin on my computer and take out the last version and use that until they fix the new one.

I'm on a droid 2 and this is happening to me too. Fix the droid problems please. Constant crashing when anyone comes to visit my shop. No way i'm sending gifts individually to 200 people. It takes 10 seconds to send one gift. UGH. There is no way to go back to an earlier version on a droid that I know of.

Canela1
07-09-11, 07:14 AM
I'm having the same problem! It's irritating to have to gift each neighbor one by one. It takes to much time!! I've stoppped sending gifts to my neighbors because of this. I've explained to them why I've stopped, luckily I have wonderful neighbors who understand!!! Please fix or go back to being able select all neighbors to gift.

darkcouture
07-09-11, 08:52 AM
We used to be able to select 1 person to send a gift to and all the people ready to receive (that you have not sent to since yesterday) would show up and you could click all the boxes and send gifts. As of yesterday it appears that you can only send 1 person a gift at a time. This is a pain when a person has lots of neighbors. Is there anyway this can be reversed back to the old way or an option can be given in the profile or setup?

Cheers
Terri
Chic Cat

I have the same problem, it took almost 30 mins to gift everyone, instead of a few seconds, lol.

Android user as well.

Rachael98
07-09-11, 08:57 AM
That's not good. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. I'd recommend telling neighbours that you won't be able to gift for a few days.
Hopefully TL will fix this when they see it.
In the meantime, apologies.

celshark
07-09-11, 07:13 PM
Same problem for me, not bothering to gift at all.

Petsche01
07-10-11, 06:35 AM
I have also this problem since some days after the last update of the game. With 20 friends ok, but over 30 friends its very hard. Please change it whit the next update.