PDA

View Full Version : Blank Update?

jaid666
07-07-11, 09:16 PM
Ok so I don't get it... phone informed me i needed to download an update for restaurant story but after doing so there's nothing new there? Just a notice about the remaining 2 hour long 10% off gem sale?

I looked through each tab trying to see if there was a new item, table, chair, decoration, expansion, another all new gem item set... there's nothing there, not even a new pack. Anybody know what the deal is?

I'm running on an Android, and yes i've tried restarting the app, force closing it and reopening, as well as restarting the droid itself. Still no sign of anything. Am I just losing my mind here?:confused::confused::confused:

greygull
07-07-11, 09:31 PM
Usually app updates are bug fixes. Last one made collecting and giving tips slower. I'm checking this one now. I'll get back to you when it's done.

After checking:

The only thing I noticed was the gem sale pop up. Before it said 40%, now it says 10%. They are only 10% off, and I saw some people complaining of false advertisement.

Darn, I was hoping they figured out the easy appliances for Android. Hopefully next update!

jaid666
07-07-11, 09:50 PM
Usually app updates are bug fixes. Last one made collecting and giving tips slower. I'm checking this one now. I'll get back to you when it's done.

After checking:

The only thing I noticed was the gem sale pop up. Before it said 40%, now it says 10%. They are only 10% off, and I saw some people complaining of false advertisement.

Darn, I was hoping they figured out the easy appliances for Android. Hopefully next update!

rofl you and me both. *crosses fingers for the next update*
Though personally I'll pass on the easy appliances if it means we can get the drink/ice cream machines faster. xD

greygull
07-07-11, 09:55 PM
I'm guessing and hoping they all come out together. I have them in my other RS, appliance came first, then drinks. But I'd think they'd be released all together now. *fingers crossed*