PDA

View Full Version : New contracts!!!!

Unregistered
09-18-10, 08:03 AM
We all want new contracts, advancement levels when you complete the current contracts, or something, please!

Unregistered
09-18-10, 09:01 AM
... As long as that means additional contracts, not replacements for existing contracts. In particular I'd make a plea for 9 hour contracts that can be started before going to bed and are ready for the morning without having to wait the extra 3 or so hours for the twelve hour contracts to complete. Also, how about adding a method of retrieving cleaning points from a factory without disturbing an in-flight contract?

Unregistered
09-18-10, 03:46 PM
We definintly need new contracts!!!! 3, 4 & 8 hours. No more 12 hour there are plenty of them. Also it would be nice to be able to master a contract over and over and get a different item (not another river, 18 rivers are enough) with each new mastery.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 11:06 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
add new contracts!!

Also give us a choice between a few items when we master a contract, rather than just give us a river.

Unregistered
09-21-10, 01:36 AM
would be nice, Farm Story have some, why not here?

Nicolab2108
09-21-10, 05:16 PM
... As long as that means additional contracts, not replacements for existing contracts. In particular I'd make a plea for 9 hour contracts that can be started before going to bed and are ready for the morning without having to wait the extra 3 or so hours for the twelve hour contracts to complete. Also, how about adding a method of retrieving cleaning points from a factory without disturbing an in-flight contract?

I personally do a 5 or 6 hour contract for that purpose. Because you still have time before the contract expires if you're away for 6-10 hours.

Unregistered
09-21-10, 06:50 PM
I also would love 8 hour contracts. Even 10 hour contracts will be great (even though FS doesn't have it).